xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Draft Kings Kicked Me Out

So, early mornings I reserve my places in my NHL Fantasy on DK.

Had one for tonight's games. Had my team picked too. Know this for sure because I made an edit to the team about 30 minutes before puck drop.

After about half way through the first period I go on DK to see how I'm doing. No team to be found, no lineup either. So I check under transactions and yup, my purchase is there, and I was even awarded the FPP's when the games started.

I send an email and about a few minutes later I have refund but no explanation of what happened.

What do I do if I would have won? And I finish in the money often.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I had same thing happen to me on a NBA lineup tonight? Dunno wtf going on???

2daBank

Have a few guys off to good starts too that why I checked. Freaking figures. Showed my transaction too but then I logged out and back in and money was refunded. Don't get it.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

Jerk off. Start over tomorrow

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Technical issues so many (me included with 1 of my 2 lineups) could not edit.

It actually showed that my edit went through, then the contest started and it was back to the original dummy lineup.

They decided to cancel the slate and refund everyone.

I know this because i post on rotogrinders and someone posted a link to the dk twitter account where they said it.

The fact that nothing was posted on the site and no email sent is absurd. Absolutely horrific customer service.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Just sent an email at 838.....took 98 minutes for a 4 line email....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Technical issues so many (me included with 1 of my 2 lineups) could not edit.

It actually showed that my edit went through, then the contest started and it was back to the original dummy lineup.

They decided to cancel the slate and refund everyone.

I know this because i post on rotogrinders and someone posted a link to the dk twitter account where they said it.

The fact that nothing was posted on the site and no email sent is absurd. Absolutely horrific customer service.
    Yea that's pretty lame. Thanks for the heads up tho.

xraygord

Well at least it's not only me I guess. My team ain't doing too well so far anyway.

If you did well and could prove what team you had, I wonder if you could take them to small claims court?

xraygord

email I just received.

Earlier this evening, we experienced a platform wide issue which impacted contest entry and edit. As a result, we have cancelled and refunded all NBA and NHL contests that began at 7:00 PM EST. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Thank you,

DraftKings Customer Experience Team

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by xraygord View Post
    Well at least it's not only me I guess. My team ain't doing too well so far anyway.

If you did well and could prove what team you had, I wonder if you could take them to small claims court?
    Lol. I have a feeling all my players will go off tonight, just way my luck goes! Lol

xraygord

New email and I must say, they are making up for the fukk up of last night.

To Our Players,

Tonight we experienced a failure in our software to recover from a network issue that happened with one of our providers. We work hard to make sure all of our systems and operations have redundancy, but this one was an unforeseen failure. As a result, for approximately 45 minutes, many players were not able to draft and edit their lineups on the site.

In handling the issue, we did not fully understand the extent to which the draft and live game experience would be impacted and needed to make a timely decision on whether or not we would run the NHL and NBA contests for the 7pm set. Unfortunately, we made a poor decision and decided to cancel the games. We appreciate the fact that many had invested time into research and apologize that we were not able to provide the experience you were hoping for.

As an apology, we would like to offer all players participating in tonight's contests a total of $100k in free games over the next week in both NBA and NHL to give you an opportunity to participate. All impacted players will receive tickets in their account and details about these contests on Monday.

In addition to this, for anyone impacted, we'll also be offering a one time 40% deposit bonus offer up to a total $1000. The bonus will be made available via a seperate email within the next 24 hours.

We apologize again and will provide further details to affected users regarding the free contests and deposit bonus via email once they are finalized.

Thank you,

DraftKings