JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    500 years ago, It wouldn't be unusual to see a large crowd gathered around cheering as a young teen girl is stripped naked in the streets and stoned to death in an honor killing.

And apparently in 2017 it's still not unusual. Only this time the large crowd gathered around cheering now all have cell phones in their hand recording the brutal murder.

I have yet to see any witches burned alive at the stake uploaded to Liveleak by a crowd of cheering Christians.
    Yep and when it comes to Black rights today and injustices I haven't seen any black slave trading going on anymore either, no white and black water fountains and bathrooms.... Slavery days are over.. Blacks need to let that shiiit go already and stop pulling that card out. Young blacks today don't have an idea what slavery is or feels like yet they still play on it... Not alot of White on Black injustices happening like the media portraits either with the black communities today..

Jews as well with the Holocaust thing, they continue to pull that card 24/7.. You make a movie about the Holocaust in Hollywood and you are almost guaranteed awards even if it's crap.. You can't even make a harmless joke about it on a late night show without getting blasted even if you are a Jew yourself.... I remember alot of none Jews dying in WW2 as well to defeat the German Nazi empire just for the record.. I don't see Whites throwing that out every chance they get... Around one million Brits and Americans combined died in WW2 fighting Germany just for the record..

I hate when people today pull the race card or use past race or religion wrongs that are Decades or even Centuries old like they are relevant today and still go on in some way and apply...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-06-17 at 07:32 PM.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    It was either an Illegal, or Muslim, or ANTIFA that did it. Take your pick.
    Wrong on all counts. No surprise to those of us who aren't delusional.
    It's crazy how easily some you guys fall for actual fake news. Numerous posts in here saying this guy was ANTIFA. I don't give a shit if he is or isn't but if you're going to attack something at least be on point.

https://www.snopes.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ting-fake-news

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

I don't know why anyone wants to push any agenda here. Who gives a shit if this guy was black, white, yellow, green, red, tall, small, skinny, fat, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Gay, Lesbian, Straight, liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, independent, rich, poor, middle class, smart, dumb, etc... He was mentally ill, leading to a dishonorable discharge from the military. That led to him being a wife beater, that wanted to hurt her by killing anyone close to her This shit ain't rocket science. People from all walks and talks are fukkin sick. 1 out of every 5 people will suffer a mental event this year. The numbers are alarming. It's not one specific group of people, it's all people that have mental illness. It just so happens that young males have more access to guns. That's why you see this shit. Start giving young women guns and you will see some of them shooting up the place too. They just aren't real interested in owning them, so when they go mental they don't have weapons of mass destruction close at hand. Imagine if woman carried chemical weapons around... We'd all be ****** every 30 days or so.

I'm done with this shit. We have to have serious gun control. Tax the shit out of like we did cigarettes, so we can reduce the numbers of dumb fukks that have access to them. A gun should cost $5k and bullet's should cost $100 a piece. That would put a stop to this shit. If you really want to kill something at least make it worth it. Tax the shit out of it and penalize anyone that tries to circumvent the system.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't know why anyone wants to push any agenda here. Who gives a shit if this guy was black, white, yellow, green, red, tall, small, skinny, fat, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Gay, Lesbian, Straight, liberal, conservative, democrat, republican, independent, rich, poor, middle class, smart, dumb, etc... He was mentally ill, leading to a dishonorable discharge from the military. That led to him being a wife beater, that wanted to hurt her by killing anyone close to her This shit ain't rocket science. People from all walks and talks are fukkin sick. 1 out of every 5 people will suffer a mental event this year. The numbers are alarming. It's not one specific group of people, it's all people that have mental illness. It just so happens that young males have more access to guns. That's why you see this shit. Start giving young women guns and you will see some of them shooting up the place too. They just aren't real interested in owning them, so when they go mental they don't have weapons of mass destruction close at hand. Imagine if woman carried chemical weapons around... We'd all be ****** every 30 days or so.

I'm done with this shit. We have to have serious gun control. Tax the shit out of like we did cigarettes, so we can reduce the numbers of dumb fukks that have access to them. A gun should cost $5k and bullet's should cost $100 a piece. That would put a stop to this shit. If you really want to kill something at least make it worth it. Tax the shit out of it and penalize anyone that tries to circumvent the system.
    I wouldn't even go that far. I just think the background checks should extremely stringent and people should not be allowed to have arsenals. You can acquire a small number of firearms designed for personal protection and you and as part of being licensed you must first complete and pass gun safety training. If you need to pass a test to drive a car, then you need to pass a test to own a gun.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I wouldn't even go that far. I just think the background checks should extremely stringent and people should not be allowed to have arsenals. You can acquire a small number of firearms designed for personal protection and you and as part of being licensed you must first complete and pass gun safety training. If you need to pass a test to drive a car, then you need to pass a test to own a gun.
    Yeah, no need to punish law abiding citizens by jacking the prices up. They do need to do something about the mental health aspect. If someone is on medication, or sees a shrink then they probably should be looked at thoroughly. I don't know the way to pull this off though. Crazy fcks gon get guns somehow, but can at least make it harder.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

True, but then you would have lower income law abiding citizens who cannot afford a gun to protect themselves or their homes from the people that have the illegal guns.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

IMO, the big issue is, why are so many Americans fukked in the head? Is it greed and jealousy? We're they born with a silver spin in their month and can't handle adversity without momma making everything better? Do they just not know how to deal with anything? I agree that we need gun control for ARs. They're pointless, except for guys who need em to feel more like a man. But the bigger issue to me is the mental state of this country, it's not good and not getting better anytime soon. I know somebody who called today actually to talk to a therapist about anxiety issues. When is the next open appointment? February! 3 fukking months. Even if people with major issues try to get help, the odds that they don't snap in 3 months? Not even to mention with this psychos record, how was he not already locked up? The fukker cracked his step sons skull. Too many questions, too little answers, and unfortunately, way too late in this case. This country is so drugged up (legally) it doesn't help either. Yet doctors continue and continue to push drugs on these people with mental issues.
    Last edited by slambam; 11-06-17 at 10:28 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I wonder why Trump didn't tweet about the bill he signed in February that made it easier for people with mental illnesses to get guns.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...mental-n727221

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Do you actually think he knew what he was signing? Maybe, maybe not.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Do you actually think he knew what he was signing? Maybe, maybe not.
    Maybe, maybe not. Is that supposed to be an excuse?

teecee

Although after briefly skimming, I don't see how he wouldn't know. He's just protecting his constituents* after all.

teecee

Sometimes things ate passed without being read. Is that some sort of secret? I thought that was common knowledge.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Sometimes things ate passed without being read. Is that some sort of secret? I thought that was common knowledge.
    Trump only reads pages with bullet points (no pun intended). But that's besides the point.

teecee

*"We" are not his or any other presidents constituents bc we are not part of the upper class.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

*"We" are not his or any other presidents constituents bc we are not part of the upper class.
    So, what is it? His constituents are mentally ill? Upper class? Mentally ill upper class?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

So, are we all in agreement that this wasn't a False Flag event?

Just some a$$hole white dude that looked up to the Paddock Event?

teecee

Creating a larger market of potential gun owners raises profits for gun and ammo producers. Who owns these companies? Rich folk.
    Last edited by teecee; 11-06-17 at 11:04 PM.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Actually, people are more likely to be killed in other countries that have more gun control laws compared to the US. Guns are more available in Switzerland than the US and you don't have these mass shootings. In Israel, almost everyone is required to do 2 years of military service, and those people can take their weapons home with them, and those people aren't committing mass shootings.
    What are you talking about?

What are the homicide rates in Japan, Poland, Korea, etc???

Basically in any civilized country you are less likely to be killed than in US.

There's nothing that can be done at this point.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So, are we all in agreement that this wasn't a False Flag event?

Just some a$$hole white dude that looked up to the Paddock Event?
    Probably a guy who just wanted to get to the top of the leader-board.
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-06-17 at 11:12 PM.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by fried cheese View Post
    he said it was the christian faith that made ppl good. obviously that is false since they used to be bigger assholes than the muslims.
    Why are you so angry and against Christians? I don't understand. You angry at Jesus or something?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Still, despite all the publicity, it's pretty low. Unless you live in a really bad area, your odds of being murdered are pretty damn low. You are way way more likely to die in a car accident.

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

Can, yes.

Will, no.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

There’s always something that’s can be done. But special interest groups like the nra bank on all of us becoming apathetic and withdrawn so we do not rock their boat.

The Supreme Court will further define the 2nd amendment, things will be done assuming the right people are voted in.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Christians are directly under attack in the US. Thru media, thru gay marriage, thru political correctness. It's time for Christians to stand up and have their voices heard, elect Christian politicians, and start do something about the godless athiest evil people that the current school system is producing. I take pleasure in knowing that this piece of shit is in hell right now because he was an athiest. There's no forgiveness for him. He's going to be burning for trillions of years.
    Are you out of your fuking mind? Nobody gives a rats ass about your crybaby BS. Christians are the least Persecuted group in the world. People are gay, = Persecuted Christians? political correctness = Persecuted Christians? People think different than I do = Persecuted Christians?

You have to be the least Christian person on this forum. Nor do you understand what it means to Christian. You are no closer to Jesus Christ or have a seat at the table with the crap you spew. In fact you will be joining in on the trillion years of burning with the hate I see you spew.

You better hope there's no God. Because he's pissed off at you. Will more than likely appear on your death bed as a Black Lesbian. Laughing at you silly ass.

Do us all a favor & save yourself. Leave the rest of us the fuk alone.

Points Awarded:

kingdom gave khicks26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kingdom

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Are you out of your fuking mind? Nobody gives a rats ass about your crybaby BS. Christians are the least Persecuted group in the world. People are gay, = Persecuted Christians? political correctness = Persecuted Christians? People think different than I do = Persecuted Christians?

You have to be the least Christian person on this forum. Nor do you understand what it means to Christian. You are no closer to Jesus Christ or have a seat at the table with the crap you spew. In fact you will be joining in on the trillion years of burning with the hate I see you spew.

You better hope there's no God. Because he's pissed off at you. Will more than likely appear on your death bed as a Black Lesbian. Laughing at you silly ass.

Do us all a favor & save yourself. Leave the rest of us the fuk alone.

Knickers you need to read and stay informed before posting up garbage like this buddy..... This is a basic wiki leak and it's a good source to find the truth...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genoci...stians_by_ISIL

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Knickers you need to read and stay informed before posting up garbage like this buddy..... This is a basic wiki leak and it's a good source to find the truth...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genoci...stians_by_ISIL
    Dude, people are killed for stupid shit everyday in the world. Far more die because of greed, ignorance, money, lack of resources like food & water. Death for being Christian is not going to end the Human Race anytime soon. If it even makes it on the list.

khicks26

Also, I don't need some clown with a stick up his ass telling me about the God in the sky. Plaza23 is the biggest holier than thou hypocrite who uses Religion to act like an ass. I have every seen. Guys a Punk.

khicks26

As my Uncle would say. See you in Hell, I'll have a glass of Ice Water waiting for you. LOL

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17036

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Why are you so angry and against Christians? I don't understand. You angry at Jesus or something?
    jesus is fine and if christians actually acted like him i would be fine with them. i could do whatever i wanted to them and they would just turn the other cheek and give me bread and fish.
    i dont like groups that act morally superior and try to take away the rights of everyone else because of it. those type of ppl are the reason why crimes without victims like gambling, prostitution, obscenity, and drugs are illegal. you cant even show deadpool in a movie theater that serves alcohol without the mormons trying to shut you down in utah.

khicks26

Well, I don't want no Jesus freak to
    Tell me what it's all about
    No black magician telling me
    To cast my soul out
    Don't believe in violence
    I don't even believe in peace
    I've opened the door
    Now my mind has been released

Well I don't want no preacher
    Telling me about the god in the sky
    No I don't want no one to tell me
    Where I'm gonna go when I die
    I wanna live my life, I don't want
    People telling me what to do
    I just believe in myself
    'Cause no one else seems true

Every day just comes and goes
    Life is one long overdose
    People try to rule the nation
    I can see through their frustration

People riding their real peace
    keep on running their rat race
    Behind each flower there grows a weed
    In their world of make-believe

So believe what I tell you
    It's the only way to fight in the end
    Just believe in yourself you know you really
    shouldn't have to pretend
    Don't let those empty people
    Try and interfere with your mind
    Just live your life
    And leave them all behind
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-07-17 at 12:04 AM.

khicks26

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The main issues in this country right now are due to lobbyists/political system...clear as fukkin day

Big Pharma, NRA, etc

So sad how the masses just constantly bitch back and forth.....left vs right while the problems get worse and worse...

Are we ever going to wake up and demand changes or are we going to continue to argue about the same old meaningless garbage that gets nobody nowhere?

Im guilty of it too sometimes but I’m slowly losing interest in arguing. Think of all the arguments and energy people spend about Trump or Obama and ask yourself where that got them??

Bottom line...Wake the fukk up, Dems or Repubs we’re getting fukked either way while a select few ON BOTH SIDES run the show and laugh to the bank
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bosigga

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The main issues in this country right now are due to lobbyists/political system...clear as fukkin day

Big Pharma, NRA, etc

So sad how the masses just constantly bitch back and forth.....left vs right while the problems get worse and worse...

Are we ever going to wake up and demand changes or are we going to continue to argue about the same old meaningless garbage that gets nobody nowhere?

Im guilty of it too sometimes but I’m slowly losing interest in arguing. Think of all the arguments and energy people spend about Trump or Obama and ask yourself where that got them??

Bottom line...Wake the fukk up, Dems or Repubs we’re getting fukked either way while a select few ON BOTH SIDES run the show and laugh to the bank

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

thoughts and prayers

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Last edited by Kermit; 11-07-17 at 12:34 AM.

First ... 101112131415 Last