Clutchut12
    Clutchut12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Clutch, what is your favorite Bible verse?
    1 corinthians 13,psalm 23:4,matthew
    6:26, just to name a few and i know ur just being a smart ass asking me cause we already got into this,but Im not shy to ever share what i feel about the Bible!!

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchut12 View Post
    Christians arent perfect and the ones who say they are are hypocrites. But dont forget all the good Christians do in this world. If it wasnt for the money they give,the volunteer work they do and countless other things. This world would be a mess without Christians a fkin wreck. I dont care if you dont believe in Jesus thats your choice,but these hardcore athiest in this worls are so hung up on everytbimg Christians do just because they are missing something in there life. And like i said the athiest is all against the Christians they never go after Muslims cause most of the Hardcore athiest are libtards.So yes im a Christian,I love Jesus and i love Gambling. So sue me for being on here,im a terrible person
    Never said you were a terrible person . Just that the church only likes you guys gambling at the church Vegas Night.

Never said I didn't believe in Jesus or the core values he taught. Just don't subscribe to a deity or the church's money grubbing ways.

Got News for you, the world is a wreck. Organized religion has a lot to do with it also.
    Last edited by khicks26; 11-08-17 at 07:07 PM.

khicks26

1 corinthians 13,psalm 23:4,matthew
    6:26, just to name a few and i know ur just being a smart ass asking me cause we already got into this,but Im not shy to ever share what i feel about the Bible!!
    I like the one about the brother telling the other brother about the speck in his eye. But doesn't see the plank in his own eye.

Do you like that one?

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I like the one about the brother telling the other brother about the speck in his eye. But doesn't see the plank in his own eye.

Do you like that one?
    I like all of them and thats Matthew 7:5 and if everyone lived like that we would be alot better off

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Ezekial 23:20 is very convicting for me

Ezekiel 23:20

Verse (Click for Chapter)
    New International Version
    There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse.

and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

"She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

khicks26

I like all of them and thats Matthew 7:5 and if everyone lived like that we would be alot better off
    Fair enough my friend. Also very Christian of you. I will disregard your previous rant.

Good Day My Brother.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Ezekial 23:20 is very convicting for me

Ezekiel 23:20

Verse (Click for Chapter)
    New International Version
    There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

She lusted after lovers with genitals as large as a donkey's and emissions like those of a horse.

and lusted after her lovers there, whose members were like those of donkeys, and whose issue was like that of horses.

"She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.

Hey chi good luck with everything,i know u guys come up with all the ammo you can against us Christians,but like I told ya before one of us will be right one of us will be wrong! Good luck brotha.

Clutchut12

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Fair enough my friend. Also very Christian of you. I will disregard your previous rant.

Good Day My Brother.
    Thanks bro you too!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Hey chi good luck with everything,i know u guys come up with all the ammo you can against us Christians,but like I told ya before one of us will be right one of us will be wrong! Good luck brotha.
    There is no right or wrong religion. We all go to the other side. If everyone knew that, religion would be mute.
    Imagine a world w/o religion how peaceful it would be. Organized religion does nothing but create death and control people.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    There is no right or wrong religion. We all go to the other side. If everyone knew that, religion would be mute.
    Imagine a world w/o religion how peaceful it would be. Organized religion does nothing but create death and control people.
    True to a point. It also gives some a purpose. Keeps some in check, but makes some do awful things. No clue what it would be like if humanity had no religious beliefs.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

religion is a very useful tool for the rich and powerful to use to convince people to act against their best interest.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: d2bets

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    True to a point. It also gives some a purpose. Keeps some in check, but makes some do awful things. No clue what it would be like if humanity had no religious beliefs.
    True.

You have a few homogenous countries that don't have organized religion because their leaders are their god.

The human race is war mongering anyway. If not religious wars, they would fight for power, greed, land or prejudice.

But to say your religion is right and everyone else's is wrong is wrong.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    True.

You have a few homogenous countries that don't have organized religion because their leaders are their god.

The human race is war mongering anyway. If not religious wars, they would fight for power, greed, land or prejudice.

But to say your religion is right and everyone else's is wrong is wrong.
    Agreed. In the end, I think we would all find a reason to fight.

fried cheese
    Update your status
    fried cheese's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17012

Only on this forum can a bunch of Chrsitians get killed and a bunch if fkin hardcore athiest and libtards bash Jesus. You cant make this shit up,dumb fuks, by the way all u athiest all your hate comes against Christians. All the celebrity athiest they will never say shit against muslims,fkin pathetic pussies.
    yea its too bad no one has the courage to speak out against muslims in america lol. jews are the ppl that americans are afraid to speak out against.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Atheists have empty souls.. No hope.. It's very sad actually..

So when they see Christians that are happy, fulfilled and believe they've figured it out they hate on that and call them mindless idiots and morons..

It's all black and white with Atheists and they believe every persons spiritual experience, miracles, ghostly events, life after death and back testimonies can simply be explained away by evolution, science and logic.. Sadly that's very far from the truth..

We have souls.. They leave our bodies when we die.. I'd bet everything I own and love on that today... It's not blind faith either that I arrived on that conclusion..

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Atheists have empty souls.. No hope.. It's very sad actually..

So when they see Christians that are happy, fulfilled and believe they've figured it out they hate on that and call them mindless idiots and morons..

It's all black and white with Atheists and they believe every persons spiritual experience, miracles, ghostly events, life after death and back testimonies can simply be explained away by evolution, science and logic.. Sadly that's very far from the truth..

We have souls.. They leave our bodies when we die.. I'd bet everything I own and love on that today... It's not blind faith either that I arrived on that conclusion..
    link?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    link?
    I fall into this category of 18% personally.. Here is your link..http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-seen-a-ghost/

NrmlCurvSurfr

I fall into this category of 18% personally.. Here is your link..http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-seen-a-ghost/
    this is a joke right? pew research sounds like a good way to spend billions of dollars on nothing...non profit org who is the sole beneficiary of several trusts set up by the children of the founders of sun oil company.....yeah i believe them lol....ghosts?

Im not really sure that link is going to suffice in convincing me that we have souls that leave our bodies when we die...got any other links?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    this is a joke right? pew research sounds like a good way to spend billions of dollars on nothing...non profit org who is the sole beneficiary of several trusts set up by the children of the founders of sun oil company.....yeah i believe them lol....ghosts?

Im not really sure that link is going to suffice in convincing me that we have souls that leave our bodies when we die...got any other links?
    Pewresearch has been around for a while and are legit..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Research_Center

They suggest 1 out of every 5 Americans have experienced a ghostly event.. I think that percentage might be much higher if you just poll the older people.. I don't think that 1 out 5 people are all lying about this, I know I'm not..

Well I'm all about numbers, facts and trends on this forum when it comes to capping sports.. How about these polls numbers done by USA today? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...its/794215001/
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-09-17 at 02:02 AM.

NrmlCurvSurfr

Pewresearch has been around for a while and are legit..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pew_Research_Center

They suggest 1 out of every 5 Americans have experienced a ghostly event.. I think that percentage might be much higher if you just poll the older people.. I don't think that 1 out 5 people are all lying about this, I know I'm not..

Well I'm all about numbers, facts and trends on this forum when it comes to capping sports.. How about these polls numbers done by USA today? https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...its/794215001/
    most people are clueless so 1 out 5 saying they believe in ghosts is not exactly convincing...i could find 100 people tomorrow who say they believe in ghosts...

jibby you might be a nice guy, we might even get along in the real world...but you didnt convince me of anything...

First ... 12131415