Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJohnson View Post
    People over react about everything funny part about it is he's 100% right, just another thing to be outraged about.
    One celebrity say's anything and we will have thirty pages in one thread by the same people who think this is fine. U really can't make this shit up on how many pathetic hypocrites are on this site.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Well... clearly the owner meant what he said.

Very interesting.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Seahawks -7.5... rip it off like a band aid fellas. this ones gonna get ugly.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Is this a story if he says asylum instead of prison?

Are the players or anybody for that matter, actually shocked the owners don't care about them?
    True....the dipshit owner didn't even get the cliche right

but even if he did someone would have been offended

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

booo hoooooo

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47551

so stupid, it's a figure of speech

people cry about the dumbest shit these days
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrMiami

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Seahawks -7.5... rip it off like a band aid fellas. this ones gonna get ugly.
    Yup that's gotta be the play

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    What if you spent less time being offended and more time seeking understanding?
    This seems like the perfect response to all the sore vaginas that are mad that players took a knee. Kudos.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

At least he didn't use the words "slaves" and "plantations" in his comment.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Word is out the Texan players "mulled over" sitting out in protest.

Yup. Everybody today seems to be looking for some angle or mistreatment to protest.
    Most of these old, white billionaires are insensitive towards race and women.
    So what. Move on. Live your life.

There are far more important topics affecting our country. Health Care comes to mind.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Texans players considered a massive walkout from practice Friday in the wake of controversial remarks by owner Bob McNair about the players' national anthem protests.
    The only player who didn't attend practice due to the remarks was wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, whose absence was characterized as a "personal day" by coach Bill O'Brien.
    The comments from McNair, "We can't have the inmates running the prison" disgusted, sickened, frustrated and didn't surprise Texans veteran offensive tackle Duane Brown. Brown added that the Texans' players aren't done with the issue and will reconvene to discuss their response further.
    "I think the comments were disrespectful, I think it was ignorant, I think it was embarrassing," Brown said. "I think it angered a lot of players, including myself. We put our bodies and minds every time we step on the field. To use an analogy of inmates in a prison, I would say they're disrespectful."
    Brown said that he didn't know if he would talk to McNair about it.
    "It's a bad situation," Brown said.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

would love to see OB's reaction to hopkins sitting out

it's possible he's at his front door

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

i get the wording wrong but he was just misusing an axiom/idiom/cliche/etc... completely non-offensive

we have huge news here in canada. a grade 3 teacher is in trouble for telling her students - "some eskimos live in igloos".... LOL, like we don't have enough bigger problems in the world....... but same liberals have no problem suggesting to grade 1 students that they may be transsexuals.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Can't stand this outrage culture.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

It's a mystery???

Didn't the owners all agree back 3 weeks ago... that they will protect all of their players... and if they want to kneel... it's ok???

Wasn't Jerry Jones in photos... kneeling with his players???

All a show.

Owners never gave a fuk about the players. Players need to wake up. They have zero rights.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Is this what moved the Seahawks line a point

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

How do I become an inmate? Uncle Bob can call me whatever he wants as long as the checks clear.
    Points Awarded:

reigle9 gave Mr KLC 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Always emember whites go to the games

Albabbie
    Albabbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 652

Think their is a chance enough Texans players mail it in this game in protest? Seattle the play?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...ng-the-prison/

If the players had any balls, they would refuse to play this week. I wonder if they'll make him sell the team like Donald Sterling.
    I googled him to see what he looked like... when I saw the picture I wasnt surprised.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

I guess the animal kingdom will be coming after me if I ever say, "It's raining like cats and dogs!" again.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    ...Wasn't Jerry Jones in photos... kneeling with his players???...
    No, not in protest during the anthem. That is fake news.

He was specifically kneeling before the national anthem so as not to make it about the national anthem yet still acknowledge the need to unite.

The truth is Jerry Jones was seen STANDING with his players during the national anthem, his players don't kneel during the anthem.

Why should they? It does no good for anyone.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

It's a common saying. Man this country is full of over sensitive dbags.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    How do I become an inmate? Uncle Bob can call me whatever he wants as long as the checks clear.
    Haha exactly my thoughts as well. Bunch of spoiled brats that always need to have it their way. Baseball is the only "classy" sport nowadays...

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    If the players had any balls, they would refuse to play this week. I wonder if they'll make him sell the team like Donald Sterling.
    I wish they would too. Violate that contract and see who wants to pick you up. Anyone "offended" by this figure of speech is someone looking for something to be offended by. Someone needs to remind the players that there are others out there who would jump at the chance to play for half of what some of these overgrown offended crybabies makes. They need to play ball and STFU

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

This whole thing getting out of hand, pathetic people involved in NFL these days

Roadtrip635
    Roadtrip635's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21078

It's an old saying and in and of itself is pretty harmless, but it was pretty stupid of him to say that, considering the climate right now. Right or wrong, many players are feeling disrespected and are a little touchy, they don't need much to set them off, so why provoke them? Sure the players get paid a lot of money, but they make the owners a lot of money too. The team's playing well right now and the future is looking bright, don't screw with that if you don't have too, it just screws with your own money and gives you problems you don't need.

We've all had to deal with a GF/wife that's already triggered, when they are, don't say something stupid, it just gets worse.
    Points Awarded:

Ra77er gave Roadtrip635 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    I wish they would too. Violate that contract and see who wants to pick you up. Anyone "offended" by this figure of speech is someone looking for something to be offended by. Someone needs to remind the players that there are others out there who would jump at the chance to play for half of what some of these overgrown offended crybabies makes. They need to play ball and STFU
    This is exactly why they are kneeling. You don't value them as people because you think they should just step n fetch for your enjoyment. As long as they put their bodies on the line and shut the hell up, you're okay with them. The minute one becomes uppity and you want them put in their place.

One day the players are going to realize that they have much more power than they realize. These NFL contracts are horseshit. It's been horseshit for years but they have not figured out how to bargain with the owners, who have put the wool over their eyes. What do you think would happen if half the players decide to get injured in the 1st half of a game? Or what if Deshaun Watson decides to sit out 10 minutes before gametime? Now you mess with their money just like kneeling. One day the players are going to come together and "Remind these Owners who really is boss". I'm sure a lot of people will then be really upset with uppity athletes. lol
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

Mac4Lyfe

Many of these athletes are very active in the community. I see them all the time. They are constantly trying to help people in this community. Much more than what I see from others. Why the hell would he call them "Inmates"? That's one of the worst things he could say at a time like this. Then his bullshit apology which wasn't really an apology... "If I offended anyone". Which just means that you really don't give a damn if you offended anyone or not. He's been making money off the backs of others for years. He should know better.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

In 2016, McNair donated $4.5 million to Donald Trump and out of all of the NFL owners McNair was the biggest donor to Trump.[7]

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Many of these athletes are very active in the community. I see them all the time. They are constantly trying to help people in this community. Much more than what I see from others. Why the hell would he call them "Inmates"? That's one of the worst things he could say at a time like this. Then his bullshit apology which wasn't really an apology... "If I offended anyone". Which just means that you really don't give a damn if you offended anyone or not. He's been making money off the backs of others for years. He should know better.
    people investing millions into the NFL and Billionaire owners don't give 2 sh*ts about the hired help complaining...do your job or get replaced, pretty simple, you think these guys are going to let a multi billion dollar business collapse because someone has sand in their p*ssy? lol nope

PeterJohnson
    Sharpest Of The Sharp!
    PeterJohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    In 2016, McNair donated $4.5 million to Donald Trump and out of all of the NFL owners McNair was the biggest donor to Trump.[7]
    And?? He's allowed that's his money... Also i agree he choice of words at the time wasn't the best but just because he voted for Trump dosen't make his point less valid he's 100% right in fact you give the players this and that inch goes to a mile real quickkk.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Is this a story if he says asylum instead of prison?

Are the players or anybody for that matter, actually shocked the owners don't care about them?
    Exactly ... everyone is just a number.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2885

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Word is out the Texan players "mulled over" sitting out in protest.

Yup. Everybody today seems to be looking for some angle or mistreatment to protest.
    Most of these old, white billionaires are insensitive towards race and women.
    So what. Move on. Live your life.

There are far more important topics affecting our country. Health Care comes to mind.
    Or the fact that the media will try to divide us at every opportunity, in an attempt to keep the(ir) lights on.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19492

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    so stupid, it's a figure of speech

people cry about the dumbest shit these days
    100%

First 1234 Last