Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    lol is that seriously what the narrative is? i don't even know what they're pretending to be outraged about

hating cops is so 2016
    This all started back in the middle of the 2015 season and continued into pre-season 2016.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    When Donald Trump decides to make something an issue, those on the wrong side already lost. How do you not see this already?
    He'll never destroy the NFL. The NFL might destroy themselves but it won't be because of Trump. I listed several things in a thread several years ago that I thought was ruining football (CFB and NFL). The biggest was the over reffing of every fukking play which loses the overall excitement of the game. Then you have millennials that are not like their parents, they are multitaskers, they don't need to sit glued to the TV screen. They are more excited about soccer than football. Go look at attendance at soccer games. Atlanta United had over 70,000 people. This country is changing and the NFL better figure out how to embrace that change or they may go the same route as horse racing, boxing and baseball that were all more popular.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't think it had racial overtones BUT if one of his players thought it was racial, so be it. His players have more interactions with him than you and I, so there opinion has weight.

But, i don't think it's about race. It's about ownership thinking they are more important than the players. The league should be a partnership but it's been an us against them for a long time. The players are just as important, if not more to this league than the owners. The players have more skin in the game than the owners, they put their lives on the line every play. The owners need to WORK WITH the players and not foster the me versus you. Unfortunately, Goodell has led this division of owner/player. He's fostered a divided workplace. I think the NFL would do better to get rid of that guy. He doesn't seem to have a good eye for the pulse of the league or what's happening across the US.
    They are more important than the players! If the top 30 players decided to retire today, the league wouldn't skip a beat. If the players want to go start their own league, let them knock themselves out.

As far as the players risking their lives. Who has a gun to their head to play football??? They can leave anytime. They're not doing something noble with their lives by playing football.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    And stealing someone else's comment.......Kneeling in the NFL has now become the equivalent of the "Ice Bucket Challenge".
    holy shit dude, i was living in a beach house with a few roomies during that shit

of course they were all about it like the overgrown frat boy retards that they were..."Nate, come do this" get the fukk away from me \*\*\*\*\*\*

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

#CleanBlacksMatter
    #We'llHelpYouTakeAKnee

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This all started back in the middle of the 2015 season and continued into pre-season 2016.
    ohhhh, that makes sense

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I think every aspect of it is on both sides.

1) To think kneeling will make any difference.

2) People complaining about the kneeling. Who really cares what they do?

3) To think this comment had racial overtones. It's not even close.

Anything else I'm forgetting??
    Sounds bout right, lol., I agree it a silly thing to get all offended about. I just don't like the folks who offended by the kneeling thinking they have any room talk, shocking to me how little self awareness ppl have!

Far as the protest making a difference, outside a handful of guys I honestly don't think many kneelers care about the cause. Most didn't even start kneeling until this tweeting idiot president of ours challenged them. I don't blame them, nothing makes a man do something more than another man trying to control him.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

They are more important than the players! If the top 30 players decided to retire today, the league wouldn't skip a beat. If the players want to go start their own league, let them knock themselves out.
    As far as the players risking their lives. Who has a gun to their head to play football??? They can leave anytime. They're not doing something noble with their lives by playing football.
    Name me one owner more important than Tom Brady, Cam Newton, JJ Watt, Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Von Miller, etc., etc.? Owners cut a check. Most have zero football experience and were gifted franchises by parents or robbing a lot of people. If the top 30 players retired today, the league would be fukked. Maybe you're too young to remember the NFL strike? The NFL did exactly what you said. They had replacement players for the stars. Go look up how much money the league lost. Go look at how empty stadiums were. Hell, go look at MLB where the strike basically KILLED baseball for decades. Good luck with that.

reigle9

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Far as the protest making a difference, outside a handful of guys I honestly don't think many kneelers care about the cause. Most didn't even start kneeling until this tweeting idiot president of ours challenged them. I don't blame them, nothing makes a man do something more than another man trying to control him.
    You're very close to understanding reality. Give it a couple years and you'll be there.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Name me one owner more important than Tom Brady, Cam Newton, JJ Watt, Aaron Rodgers, Dak Prescott, Von Miller, etc., etc.? Owners cut a check. Most have zero football experience and were gifted franchises by parents or robbing a lot of people. If the top 30 players retired today, the league would be fukked. Maybe you're too young to remember the NFL strike? The NFL did exactly what you said. They had replacement players for the stars. Go look up how much money the league lost. Go look at how empty stadiums were. Hell, go look at MLB where the strike basically KILLED baseball for decades. Good luck with that.
    So why don't the players start their own league???? Get all the money with their scary talents.

Auto Donk

So why don't the players start their own league???? Get all the money with their scary talents.
    you ever seen a black accountant? fuk,.... i couldn't find a black person gif or image on an adding machine, a calculator.... not even a f'n abicus......

BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY......

SO, imagine this guy as a black guy:

the shit ain't happening for obvious reason.... f'n nothing but a pile of rims to pay the players with if they started their own f'n league.....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    You're very close to understanding reality. Give it a couple years and you'll be there.
    So I should have it figured out before you lose your virginity, thanks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Everything is considered racist these days.. Just saw on the news wearing an Indian costume on Halloween is racist.. GEEZ!!!!!

On Fox news Juan the one Democrat on the show who is a life long Redskins fan would not call his team the Redskins.. What a joke. They baited him and he wouldn't do it.. He danced around it, called them Washington, my team, etc..

This will never seem racist to me below ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-28-17 at 01:56 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Everything is considered racist these days.. Just saw on the news wearing an Indian costume on Halloween is racist.. GEEZ!!!!!

On Fox news Juan the one Democrat on the show who is a live long Redskins fan would not call his team the Redskins.. What a joke. They baited him and he wouldn't do it.. He danced around it, called the Washington, my team, etc..
    Yeah, last year Hillary Duff had to apologize for dressing as an Pilgrim and her boyfriend as an Indian for Halloween.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

On Fox news Juan the one Democrat on the show who is a life long Redskins fan would not call his team the Redskins.. What a joke. They baited him and he wouldn't do it.. He danced around it, called them Washington, my team, etc..

This will never seem racist to me below ..

this is your first problem...everything broadcasted is intended to troll, create emotion and distract you from what really matters...news will rot your dome...doesnt matter right left whatever...its all garbage.

My grandfather told me "get your news from your neighbor"...
    Points Awarded:

2daBank gave NrmlCurvSurfr 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I could see a KKK costume being racist maybe but everything else is just a costume... It's a joke... Liberals turning this world into a shiit show for sure.. They all need to go find a safe place and stay there and never come out...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-28-17 at 02:05 PM.

Kermit

Could you imagine the outrage if this video was released in 2017?

2daBank

^^ I could see a KKK costume being racist maybe but everything else is just a costume... It's a joke... Liberals turning this world into a shiit show for sure.. They all need to go find a safe place and stay there and never come out...

It ain't just the left, you extreme right are just as bad if not worse. Funny how offended you get by something as meaningless as them kneeling during anthem then say the other side a bunch of crybabies..
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave 2daBank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    this is your first problem...everything broadcasted is intended to troll, create emotion and distract you from what really matters...news will rot your dome...doesnt matter right left whatever...its all garbage.

My grandfather told me "get your news from your neighbor"...
    Your neighbor gets his or her news from the media, no? Grandpa was wrong..

The media is bias and shiiiit today but it's still important to stay informed.. Remember at the end of the day it's your vote that matters when it comes to changing wrongs, if you are never informed then how will you ever know what or who to vote for? If something is dangerous in your community you will only learn that probably from the media or a local news paper...

We need to hold the media accountable more these days to deliver the truth and nothing but the truth. Make it law.. News integrity is completely gone and absent these days and that's the real tragedy.. It's always agenda reporting these days for ratings only...

2daBank

What you consider "truth" and actual truth rarely seem to line up jibs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    What you consider "truth" and actual truth rarely seem to line up jibs.
    You think? I just watch the news so don't blame me blame them then... Maybe I'm brainwashed...

2daBank

You think? I just watch the news so don't blame me blame them then... Maybe I'm brainwashed...
    You don't seem the brainwashed type.

Only reason I watch any news is cause my woman all about it. I pay as little attention as possible when it on tho. Lol

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Your neighbor gets his or her news from the media, no? Grandpa was wrong..

The media is bias and shiiiit today but it's still important to stay informed.. Remember at the end of the day it's your vote that matters when it comes to changing wrongs, if you are never informed then how will you ever know what or who to vote for? If something is dangerous in your community you will only learn that probably from the media or a local news paper...

We need to hold the media accountable more these days to deliver the truth and nothing but the truth. Make it law.. News integrity is completely gone and absent these days and that's the real tragedy.. It's always agenda reporting these days for ratings only...
    it means that if its something you need to know, someone you know will be discussing it...imagine if all this bs wasn't being broadcasted..nobody would be talking about it because it doesn't really affect anyone...

I took what my grandfather told me and developed a rule of thumb that i live by...if the most successful people i know aren't discussing it, it doesn't matter...and heres another clue, the most successful people i know and associate with, don't watch "the news"....they get their info from people that they know or do business with (get your news from your neighbor)...

try it...dont watch the news for a month or get emotional about anything you see on tv...you will unleash your mind
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave NrmlCurvSurfr 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

2daBank

i like this NCS guy. You should post more pal!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    it means that if its something you need to know, someone you know will be discussing it...imagine if all this bs wasn't being broadcasted..nobody would be talking about it because it doesn't really affect anyone...

I took what my grandfather told me and developed a rule of thumb that i live by...if the most successful people i know aren't discussing it, it doesn't matter...and heres another clue, the most successful people i know and associate with, don't watch "the news"....they get their info from people that they know or do business with (get your news from your neighbor)...

try it...dont watch the news for a month or get emotional about anything you see on tv...you will unleash your mind
    Or -

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Jibby u are finally making progress ����. Im even giving u a black thumbs up

Auto Donk

i am suddenly very pro-fukkin-native american.....

now, honey, run along and go chew that buffalo skin so that my f'n loin cloth is very soft and doesn't chafe my f'n sack when I'm ridin' bareback....

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Both expressions are used, asylum more, but I've worked in jails, they say the same thing

What's funnier, ask why they are so outraged?

jm8122
    jm8122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11909

Seacocks blowout today???

First 1234