shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, douche bag, I post legit records everyday - your friends post fake bets and fake records. You got slaughtered this weekend - you thought CJ Beathard, a shitty Iowa QB, would shred an NFL defense.
    I don't have friends. thats why I consume my time working and gambling when I'm done working. doesn't make you any less of a fraud. where are the wins you posted pre game?

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I don't have friends. thats why I consume my time working and gambling when I'm done working. doesn't make you any less of a fraud. where are the wins you posted pre game?
    And you can't pick winners in the NBA...

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol douche bag, I post all my games before the game starts that I count in my record andfor weeken - I had a great weekend.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    And you can't pick winners in the NBA...
    Lol dumbfuk I've been profitable in the NBA every year, its the second week and I'm 7-11.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol douche bag, I post all my games before the game starts that I count in my record andfor weeken - I had a great weekend.
    just show me those picks I referenced in my previous question. its that simple. I see the losses, none of those wins.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

morino seems like a good guy

MMANick

Lol dumbfuk I've been profitable in the NBA every year, its the second week and I'm 7-11.
    I doubt it.

thomorino

just show me those picks I referenced in my previous question. its that simple. I see the losses, none of those wins.
    Lol, I have better things to do then find old posts for a dead beat troll - I went 3-0 in college on posted picks, 1-2 in NFL, and won slightly in NBA.

RudyRuetigger

I hate morino

did he even show up to handicapper school for the dumb after a free ticket???

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Why are so many hating on Dan Morino?

If he posts his picks pending win or lose you can't hate on the man...

However, if he was caught doctoring up and changed his betting tickets to look like he's betting more then that's a problem.. Still no reason to completely hate the guy if he is still posting pending and still winning..

The way I see it if he's altering his copy and paste betting tickets then he is probably broke and just trying to be a big shot on the forum.. It happens ....

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

However, if he doctoring up and changed his betting tickets to look like he's betting more then that's a problem.. Still no reason to completely hate the guy if he is still posting pending and still winning..

The way I see it if he's altering his copy and paste betting tickets then he is probably broke and just trying to be a big shot on the forum.. It happens ....
    then be fair and do that to everyone

including white, redheaded gays

ok?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, I have better things to do then find old posts for a dead beat troll - I went 3-0 in college on posted picks, 1-2 in NFL, and won slightly in NBA.
    fraud....

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

However, if he was caught doctoring up and changed his betting tickets to look like he's betting more then that's a problem.. Still no reason to completely hate the guy if he is still posting pending and still winning..

he doesn't, thats the issue I have here.. waltzes in here after posting a slate of losing bets and then tells us, "its ok, I had some otherbets that I magically decided to leave off the 5 threads I started that all happened to be winners so I was still profitable"..

RudyRuetigger

bro

1. that song big time is old as fukk...I was right jibby is 85

2. that song is my new theme song

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

yeah won slightly in the NBA. 0-2 Friday & 1-1 Saturday

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    bro

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    bro

LOL... Still a good song, no?

Since when is being in your 40's old if you keep yourself up?.. Remember Randy Courture was still kicking ass at age 46 in the UFC.. Becareful and tread lightly my friend.. Us old farts can still kick assss!! ..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 10-26-17 at 01:48 PM.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    yeah won slightly in the NBA. 0-2 Friday & 1-1 Saturday
    Lol, douche bag, I said the weekend, Saturday and Sunday.

thomorino

he doesn't, thats the issue I have here.. waltzes in here after posting a slate of losing bets and then tells us, "its ok, I had some otherbets that I magically decided to leave off the 5 threads I started that all happened to be winners so I was still profitable"..
    Lol, douche bag, instead of posting lies for an hour how about taking 2 minutes to look at my post history on the weekend to see what my record was since I post my bets before the game and keep records. I went 3-0 on 3 college football picks, Michigan State -6, Notre Dame first half -3, and Penn State -9.5, 1-2 in NFL.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, douche bag, I said the weekend, Saturday and Sunday.

What was your Sunday results.

thomorino

Lol you twat - I post records everyday, the only sport I'm not profitable in is NBA, and its the second week of the season. I won in baseball in the regular season and the playoffs, NFL, and college football. Your picks got slaughtered - imagine if you the time you spent trolling me handicapping - you wouldn't be betting the Ravens on the road against the best defense in football when their entire receiving corp is out and you'd know the CJ Beathard is a garbage QB who isn't going to torch anyone.

thomorino

What was your Sunday results.
    Lol, Friday is a week day - when you go to a restaurant and they say weekend hours - reasonable people who can calculate vig on 200 bets know that weekend hours implies Saturday and Sunday. I would be profitable for the weekend if I included my bets on Friday anyways since I was 3-0 in college.
    Last edited by thomorino; 10-26-17 at 02:04 PM.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol you twat - I post records everyday, the only sport I'm not profitable in is NBA, and its the second week of the season. I won in baseball in the regular season and the playoffs, NFL, and college football. Your picks got slaughtered - imagine if you the time you spent trolling me was spent handicapping - you wouldn't be betting the Ravens on the road against the best defense in football when their entire receiving corp is out.
    You have 1500 post in 4 months. I don't recall seeing ONE baseball pick. Can you find them for me

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, Friday is a week day - when you go to a restaurant and they say weekend hours - reasonable people how can calculate vig on 200 bets no that weekend hours implies Saturday and Sunday. I would be profitable for the weekend if I included my bets on Friday anyways since I was 3-0 in college.
    so if Thursday's chief play would have won would that have been considered a weekend play?

thomorino

You have 1500 post in 4 months. I don't recall seeing ONE baseball pick. Can you find them for me
    Lol, I'm not here to find posts for assholes - you are welcome to look through my previous posts. I posted about 25 baseball plays and was up about 2-3 units during the regular season and the playoffs.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, I'm not here to find posts for assholes - you are welcome to look through my previous posts. I posted about 25 baseball plays and was up about 2-3 units during the regular season and the playoffs.
    fair enough. So you, at best, were 14-11

Maybe keep all your picks in 1 thread

thomorino

so if Thursday's chief play would have won would that have been considered a weekend play?
    Lol, are you retarded, weekend plays are for games on the weekend.

MMANick

This guy is insufferable.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Lol, are you retarded, weekend plays are for games on the weekend.
    What color suit are you wearing today

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29848

Don't really know if morino's broke or not, but I'm guessing he's heavily invested in feminine hygiene products.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol, douche bag, instead of posting lies for an hour how about taking 2 minutes to look at my post history on the weekend to see what my record was since I post my bets before the game and keep records. I went 3-0 on 3 college football picks, Michigan State -6, Notre Dame first half -3, and Penn State -9.5, 1-2 in NFL.
    where are the baseball futures that you claimed to have hit? can't find any of them...im not posting lies. you keep deflecting.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Lol you twat - I post records everyday, the only sport I'm not profitable in is NBA, and its the second week of the season. I won in baseball in the regular season and the playoffs, NFL, and college football. Your picks got slaughtered - imagine if you the time you spent trolling me handicapping - you wouldn't be betting the Ravens on the road against the best defense in football when their entire receiving corp is out and you'd know the CJ Beathard is a garbage QB who isn't going to torch anyone.
    I didn't bet Baltimore, you saw my picks a number of times was leaning that way but posted my picks in bankers thread Sunday morning.. and I had the over in the San Fran game so like most of your threads and posts, its an irrelevant statement that you're making here... don't understand why you're attacking me when all I'm asking is for you to show us the picks before the game was played. not that hard to do unless you didn't make the picks.. you're a fraud. Go ahead and deflect by insulting me some more rather than proving me wrong.

thomorino

where are the baseball futures that you claimed to have hit? can't find any of them...im not posting lies. you keep deflecting.
    I didn't bet Baltimore, you saw my picks a number of times was leaning that way but posted my picks in bankers thread Sunday morning.. and I had the over in the San Fran game so like most of your threads and posts, its an irrelevant statement that you're making here... don't understand why you're attacking me when all I'm asking is for you to show us the picks before the game was played. not that hard to do unless you didn't make the picks.. you're a fraud. Go ahead and deflect by insulting me some more rather than proving me wrong.
    <br>
    <br>

Lol, I did not include the baseball future in my record that was a bet I made that I did not post - I hit 3 college picks that were posted and some baseball plays - why do you keep repeating yourself for hours when you could take minutes and find the posts. I had a bet on Houston at +225 that hit that I talked about but did not post - so I didn't include it in my records. Get lost.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    This guy is insufferable.

What color suit are you wearing today
    Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Don't really know if morino's broke or not, but I'm guessing he's heavily invested in feminine hygiene products.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>
    &lt;br&gt;<br>

Lol, broke diks have nothing to do but troll.

thomorino

Lol, douche bag, we both went 2-2 in the NFL, and I went 3-0 in college, I slaughtered you this weekend on posted picks. I also hit a good future bet I didn't post or put in my records.

First 12345 Last