1. #36
    Dawgy
    Dawgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-17
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 37

    They banned the sharpest a few years back.... He has returned

  2. #37
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,177
    Betpoints: 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy View Post
    They banned the sharpest a few years back.... He has returned


    Welcome back. Tell the mods who you are, and similar name. Yet I get PMs deleted. Who's reading my sheeeet?

  3. #38
    packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-22-13
    Posts: 18,057
    Betpoints: 1717

    What is with these ego trip threads.

  4. #39
    Dawgy
    Dawgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-17
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post


    Welcome back. Tell the mods who you are, and similar name. Yet I get PMs deleted. Who's reading my sheeeet?
    Put the millers down bruh... lol... Ive been called in to help the players... settle down

  5. #40
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,177
    Betpoints: 87

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy View Post
    Put the millers down bruh... lol... Ive been called in to help the players... settle down
    Couldn't care less my man. Welcome back.

    Wouldn't drink a beer these days if you paid me.
    Points Awarded:

    Dawgy gave Cuse0323 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  6. #41
    Dawgy
    Dawgy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-16-17
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 37

    Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Couldn't care less my man. Welcome back.

    Wouldn't drink a beer these days if you paid me.
    Gl to you sir

First 12
Top