Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

All I know is that the cowboys are much funner to watch when the whole organization, from top to bottom, the owner, the players, the f'n cheerleaders, etc., are all choppin lines and doing as much blow as their nasal septums can handle.....

the current situation is not up to par....

bring back the "White House", name Michael Irving as special "team advisor," find these two gold diggers and turn them loose on Jerry again.....

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Billichick has 0 rings without Brady. Why didn't he win with Bledsoe?

If he doesn't win when Brady retires, then what?
    Bledsoe got injured..... whose to say that he wouldn't have gotten it done in 01'...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    Yeah, Pack winning Super Bowl over DEN right?
    I think this could be the year.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

League is down, UTEP sensation gonna take them over the top. Get it in

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Rogers easily the GOAT. Gayest of all time.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

I'm not really sure how many rings each would have. I know Brady playing with Woodson for a period in both their primes would result in MULTIPLE RINGS, not just the 1 that Rodgers has. I know that for a fact. Brady has never had weapons like Rodgers. The best weapon he ever had was Moss and we saw what Brady did with him. Now his best weapon is Gronk who doesn't even play in a lot of games, especially big ones. Brady's running backs over the years are no name players. And honestly even though Brady has some great HofF defensive players for the first 3 rings, none of them compare to Charles Woodson, maybe one of the top 10 best defensive players ever overall in history.

While Bill is probably the best coach ever, he still hasn't won anything without Brady and quite frankly, I don't think he ever will.

At the end of the day, I am a strong advocate of the fact that players win games, not coaches. You can have the smartest coach, scheme and playcall all you want. And the end of the day, the football isn't being controlled by a remote. You have to make the right reads on the field, make the right pass in traffic with guys rushing at you full speed.... coaching doesn't compare to being on the field.

Brady is one of the best readers of football you'll ever see. He changes the plays at the line of scrimmage probably more than anyone in football history including Manning.

I think people really get enamored with Rodgers because of how athletic he is, throwing across his body effortlessly and stuff. But really when you look at all the aspects of the quarterback position, Brady has him beat in the majority of them.

Rodgers has had plenty of chances to get to the superbowl and quite simply he has choked in the playoffs. Brady has ice water in his veins and the man is 40 years old bro....FORTY...and he's the best QB in the league. He did what he did in that superbowl at 40. That's just unheard of. Let's see what Rodgers does when he's 40... Brady has just been consistent for 20 years. Rodgers has only done it for less than 10. So let's not discount that body of work either.
    I don't see Brady winning multiple SB with McCarthy.

Agree to disagree on this one Goat.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Tom Brady is.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

You've done a 180 here. You used to rip Aaron Rodgers. Good to see you came around on him.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You've done a 180 here. You used to rip Aaron Rodgers. Good to see you came around on him.
    It's obvious though bro. I always knew Rodgers was great but now he is the best

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28643

10-4 good buddy trucker

the man got it done last sunday... MVP Rodger over and out...

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

eee
    Last edited by slapshot81; 10-11-17 at 09:51 PM.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It's obvious though bro. I always knew Rodgers was great but now he is the best
    He's been the most talented for years. It's just a matter of building his résumé at this point.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    He's been the most talented for years. It's just a matter of building his résumé at this point.
    Such disrespect for Brady man. Rodgers would not have pulled off that comeback against ATL in the superbowl. 0% chance. Yeah he's great and those two are neck and neck right now, but let's see if Rodgers is the NFL's best (or 2nd best even) QB when he's 40 years old. That's 7 years from now for the record.

titanium777
    titanium777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3910

Drew Brees has higher career stats than even Brady (more TDs, Yards, and Yards per Attempt).

The reality is: the team and defense matter just as much. Have you notice almost all of Brady's SB wins have come from an elite defense (01, 03, 04, and 16). The only season his defense wasn't great was the 14 season.

Rodgers only SB apperance was in 2010 with the #1 D (PIT was #2 D). And remember when Matt Flynn threw 6 TD as Rodgers backup in 2-2011 season?

IMO Warner, Marino, and Brees are just as good as Brady.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by titanium777 View Post
    Drew Brees has higher career stats than even Brady (more TDs, Yards, and Yards per Attempt).

The reality is: the team and defense matter just as much. Have you notice almost all of Brady's SB wins have come from an elite defense (01, 03, 04, and 16). The only season his defense wasn't great was the 14 season.

Rodgers only SB apperance was in 2010 with the #1 D (PIT was #2 D). And remember when Matt Flynn threw 6 TD as Rodgers backup in 2-2011 season?

IMO Warner, Marino, and Brees are just as good as Brady.

Go to sleep bro.

Brees would come back down 28-3 in he superbowl with 15 minues left? You said the only ime Brady's D wasn't great was the 14 season. Um.... that's when Brady beat the best defense in NFL history. Down 10 pts in the 4th quarter. He scored 2 tds.

BTW Brees is on record saying Brady is he best QB he's ever seen. LMAO what an idiotic statement you just made.

t-wizzle

Such disrespect for Brady man. Rodgers would not have pulled off that comeback against ATL in the superbowl. 0% chance. Yeah he's great and those two are neck and neck right now, but let's see if Rodgers is the NFL's best (or 2nd best even) QB when he's 40 years old. That's 7 years from now for the record.
    Where did I disrespect Brady? I've said for years that Brady is the best QB of all time. All I said was Rodgers is the most talented.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

careful now.....

you're gonna give Rodgers the "big head"....

well, "bigger" head.....

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Stop with the gay talk...its not relevant to discussion. Same posters who complain of Rogers and gay..ate the ones who should be worrying or will deal with there daughters dating bbc??

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Rogers easily the GOAT. Gayest of all time.

great QB, I and most don't care who he is fckin. but wasn't he dating some gal from Hollywood? maybe a beard, don't know.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

No one challenged my assertion that Rodgers has made phenomenal plays, and phenomenal plays in big moments, at a much higher clip than Brady. Again, go back and look, I backed Brady forever and was ahead of everyone on the silly Manning vs. Brady duel. Rodgers is clearly the superior talent, though, and it's not really close.

There are a lot of great ones, and it is splitting hairs or deciding what your particular flavor is --- I get it. But Rodgers has done things that don't require help in the same way. The Brady comeback is iron will, but it also required his D to be great during that stretch, and Shanahan to not run the ball and kick the FG. Again, it's another spinoff of the stupid "ring" conversations, as if this is tennis.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Question...if Brady was great in the comeback vs falcons..why not just be great in first 3 quarters??

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Jinxed him. I hate the packers

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He’s getting older and injuries happen as you get older more frequently he’ll have one last run and then He will retire next 3 years

First 123