Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol played the over 23.5 myself and was wondering late 3rd if itd get there, no help from the Titans, Texans put up 24 already by themselves.
    23.5 and 10 both looked crazy to me. The 10 stood out like a sore thumb. The Titans couldn't stop Houston all first half and they throw out that team total? I hit the hell out of that but should have bet the house. The line was so low that it actually made me second guess.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    23.5 and 10 both looked crazy to me. The 10 stood out like a sore thumb. The Titans couldn't stop Houston all first half and they throw out that team total? I hit the hell out of that but should have bet the house. The line was so low that it actually made me second guess.
    Yea when they look low they have a way of making you second guess, I almost did yesterday on two college totals at the half. Both games had high scoring 1st halves and they hung like 27.5 for both games, I mean I get it since original total was met at the half, but the game was competitive back and forth and I know what my eyes saw, that neither team could stop either and of course both 2nd halves fly over 27.5 with ease. Best to just hammer those especially when you watched with your own eyes, screw the number man.

Mac4Lyfe

Yea when they look low they have a way of making you second guess, I almost did yesterday on two college totals at the half. Both games had high scoring 1st halves and they hung like 27.5 for both games, I mean I get it since original total was met at the half, but the game was competitive back and forth and I know what my eyes saw, that neither team could stop either and of course both 2nd halves fly over 27.5 with ease. Best to just hammer those especially when you watched with your own eyes, screw the number man.
    Yeah, I've been too conservative with my bets this year. Should be way up but betting like a puss. Still early in the season though.

Mac4Lyfe

How many consecutive games has Watson led this team to 30+ points? This guy is a fukking beast. He just commands respect and knows how to move an offense. This kid is fun to watch.

He's had the best QB record to ever start a career. He's now in seven game has 18 TD's. Make it 19 TD's now.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guy might be top 3 in league

Brady, Brees still tops

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guy might be top 3 in league
    Brady, Brees still tops
    I guarantee you the Patriots do not want to see this kid in the playoffs.

slapshot81
    Update your status
    slapshot81's Avatar Become A Pro!

u wonder why browns suck passed on wentz last year franchise qb could of took watson this year but nope passed on watson , great job browns doing a great job with the qb position

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot81 View Post
    u wonder why browns suck passed on wentz last year franchise qb could of took watson this year but nope passed on watson , great job browns doing a great job with the qb position
    How the fukk do you pass on this kid? Dabo said that whoever passed on this kid would regret it. As a Browns fan, I'm pissed to high heaven.

slapshot81
    Update your status

cuz the browns are a shitty organization top to bottom everything owner gm coach they draft terrible they take the wrong qbs and pass on the right ones they could had myles garrett then d watson my oh my

Mac4Lyfe

cuz the browns are a shitty organization top to bottom everything owner gm coach they draft terrible they take the wrong qbs and pass on the right ones they could had myles garrett then d watson my oh my
    yep, could have had both Garrett and Watson. Front office is horrible.

slapshot81
    Update your status

yep, could have had both Garrett and Watson. Front office is horrible.
    i wonder if hue jackson will be back at the end of the year have to think it's close to 50/50

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Too bad Houston cant stop anybody or else theyd be much better. Stats look good but everybody scores on them.

Mac4Lyfe

i wonder if hue jackson will be back at the end of the year have to think it's close to 50/50
    Jackson has said repeatedly that his job is safe. He's in the same vein as Marvin Lewis so maybe he's right.
    Too bad Houston cant stop anybody or else theyd be much better. Stats look good but everybody scores on them.
    Defense decimated by injuries and roids. They can't stop anyone but at least Watson and his playmakers are ballers.

slapshot81
    Update your status

maybe jackson will get better offer like go back to the bengals why would anyone wanna coach the browns has to take years off ur life

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

How the fukk do you pass on this kid? Dabo said that whoever passed on this kid would regret it. As a Browns fan, I'm pissed to high heaven.
    Niner fan chiming in... Ugh

First 12