El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

National Anthem Shit Show

Only players who kneel for the United States National Anthem are all black (no surprise), then they stand and place their hand over their heart for the British Anthem Ray Lewis on both knees...probably still thanking God he got away with double murder. Humourous that they kneel for the "injustices" in the U.S. when not one of those who knelt would be allowed to be a citizen in the U.K.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot, and RoyBacon

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

They have no choice but to show support for the British Anthem. They have to get through the airport to get home.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Disgraced race

We all know it

They are fighting for the rights of black thugs that deserved to get popped not listening to authority

Most good blacks GETS TONS OF OPPORTUNITY IN USA AND TONS OF FREE STUFF FOR THE POOR

I HAVE ZERO SYMPATHY

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

The Ray Lewis thing was funny as fuk. I think he was on both knees. Drama Queen. Him and Lebron need to get a room.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

vindicating Trump

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My dad frequents Lionel train shows and deals at them. A few years ago he was set up next to a middle eastern man and his wife who were also selling. Apparently (and don't ask me why) they play the national anthem before the show starts and the middle eastern man and his wife turned their back to the flag that was hanging from the ceiling while the anthem played. IMO that was more disrespectful than kneeling.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    The Ray Lewis thing was funny as fuk. I think he was on both knees. Drama Queen. Him and Lebron need to get a room.
    He was literally on both knees praying aloud. One knee wasn't good enough, has to show up the boys even if he is done playing. Wonder if his suit pants had grass stains...may have to have someone "take care of them."

Lucky Strike
    Lucky Strike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    My dad frequents Lionel train shows and deals at them. A few years ago he was set up next to a middle eastern man and his wife who were also selling. Apparently (and don't ask me why) they play the national anthem before the show starts and the middle eastern man and his wife turned their back to the flag that was hanging from the ceiling while the anthem played. IMO that was more disrespectful than kneeling.

Takes a lot of energy by that couple to turn their backs. I’m thinking that action put them on the express train to FBI watch listville

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Probably a religious thing. No need to take offense.

Migo
    Migo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 98

Hahahahahahha yall mad and i love it i love it!!!! Haahahahaa stay mad punks it fuels me!!! Wooohooo

Lucky Strike
    Lucky Strike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Ray Lewis should be on both knees....in prison....fellating a guy named Bubba
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Only players who kneel for the United States National Anthem are all black (no surprise), then they stand and place their hand over their heart for the British Anthem Ray Lewis on both knees...probably still thanking God he got away with double murder. Humourous that they kneel for the "injustices" in the U.S. when not one of those who knelt would be allowed to be a citizen in the U.K.
    Ray Lewis must have seen Stevie Wonder do that last night.

bigtymer56

He was literally on both knees praying aloud. One knee wasn't good enough, has to show up the boys even if he is done playing. Wonder if his suit pants had grass stains...may have to have someone "take care of them."
    Ray Lewis was one of the "keep politics out of football" guys. Wonder what changed?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Probably a religious thing. No need to take offense.
    It's a religious thing to turn your back on a country that lets you enjoy it's freedoms?

bigtymer56

Ray Lewis was one of the "keep politics out of football" guys. Wonder what changed?
    I'm guessing Ray Ray got permission today...

jjgold

Country LAUGHING AT THEM

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike View Post
    Ray Lewis should be on both knees....in prison....fellating a guy named Bubba
    That sounds MOST erotic.....

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

I hope every stadium is half empty next week after today. NFL ratings gonna be at historically low levels. The media on the other hand is at an all time high. Also it's nice to see not every black player knelt. Looks like some still have respect and dignity.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: milwaukee mike

bigtymer56

It's a religious thing to turn your back on a country that lets you enjoy it's freedoms?
    Haha, niceone .Trying to paint people following their religion as disrespectful.

Some people have gods who get upset if people pledge themselves to anything else. I thought the Christian god was like that too. I guess if you throw in an "under God" somewhere that makes everything cool.

Kermit

Haha, niceone .Trying to paint people following their religion as disrespectful.

Some people have gods who get upset if people pledge themselves to anything else. I thought the Christian god was like that too. I guess if you throw in an "under God" somewhere that makes everything cool.
    Then why in the Hell would they stand at all? Think about it. They stand and then turn their back to the flag.

What religion requires you to stand and then turn your back to something?

C'mon man.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

There's going to be more players, maybe whole teams, kneeling now because it's now an anti-Trump statement.

jjgold

Love it

nfl in deep trouble

trump winning

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

There's going to be more players, maybe whole teams, kneeling now because it's now an anti-Trump statement.

assuming you're correct

who would that hurt more: Trump or NFL ?

think about it

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Migo View Post
    Hahahahahahha yall mad and i love it i love it!!!! Haahahahaa stay mad punks it fuels me!!! Wooohooo
    We aren't mad. We are laughing at the short sided vision and hypocrisy of these entitled brats. They are cutting off their noses to spite their face. Driving away their key audience and demographic. Low ratings = low paychecks. The NFL is dying a slow death...a suicide.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

They believe that they are doing the right thing. No one is going to stop watching the gladiators over this. In fact I see this as a WWE style opportunity to pit teams who are "patriotic" vs "non-patriotic teams". The story lines are endless.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree jake this is great entertainment. Ratings were slipping let's get some heat on!
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave Ra77er 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I agree jake this is great entertainment. Ratings were slipping let's get some heat on!
    The Ravens have 15 yds. at halftime. A shit product + all this outside noise = death.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    Good to see you around pal. Hope all is well.

Kermit

I started the Ravens Defense in fantasy today.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

it is sort of nice not to have as many red neck whites crowding the entire Buffalo Wild wings stressing about their $20 pick a loser leagues and $5 draft king entry.

#thankstrump !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

I started the Ravens Defense in fantasy today.
    So did my opponent and I already have Gurley

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nino we can tune in for the anthem and see what happens. It's instant news and creates all kinds of drama. They need to throw electric slides, cabbage patching, worming etc and then show live feeds to the president just to see his reaction. This is priceless, it's Sunday and the top threads are political.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    assuming you're correct

who would that hurt more: Trump or NFL ?

think about it
    It helps the NFL. Generates more interest. Although Trump happens to right that games are more boring. And also the concussions thing is getting worse.

Does it hurt Trump? He has no shame, so he can't be shamed. And his base loves it (see this thread). So it's just more of the same there.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

when not one of those who knelt would be allowed to be a citizen in the U.K.
    not true, it is fairly easy to become U.K. citizen, especially
    if you have money.

123 Last