Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

never too early

;
    Last edited by Sam Odom; 09-21-17 at 07:49 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cleve finished

James will go through motions knowing nobody can beat GSW

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Curious if the Rockets close the gap between 1 and 2 if they get Carmelo.

jjgold

Cleve will not be in finals

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I don't get all the love for the Rockets? They are built for regular season IMO. I hate watching them play, especially James Harden. His game is horrible for basketball. Drive to the hole, flop and flail your arms as you try to draw fouls. Rocket games take fukkin 4 hours to watch. I turned down free tickets to see that shit show. Good luck getting those same shitty calls in the playoffs. Harden ain't winning shit anytime soon, I don't care who you surround him with, until he changes his game.

These rankings seem to be trolling Cleveland. Or maybe it's just for the regular season? In a 7 game series, what other team would you bet against Cleveland other than GSW? Maybe the Spurs who are a bit of an unknown at this point. Certainly not Boston, Houston and OKC. I'm really not getting Boston love either. I think they've gotten worst. Irving and Horford are both going to get beat like a drum in pick n roll most nights. They just lost a shit load of toughness. We shall soon see.

A4K
    A4K's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Carmelo is easily the biggest under achiever in the NBA. Not a fan of that bum.

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

hello t-wolves!!

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I don't get all the love for the Rockets? They are built for regular season IMO. I hate watching them play, especially James Harden. His game is horrible for basketball. Drive to the hole, flop and flail your arms as you try to draw fouls. Rocket games take fukkin 4 hours to watch. I turned down free tickets to see that shit show. Good luck getting those same shitty calls in the playoffs. Harden ain't winning shit anytime soon, I don't care who you surround him with, until he changes his game.

These rankings seem to be trolling Cleveland. Or maybe it's just for the regular season? In a 7 game series, what other team would you bet against Cleveland other than GSW? Maybe the Spurs who are a bit of an unknown at this point. Certainly not Boston, Houston and OKC. I'm really not getting Boston love either. I think they've gotten worst. Irving and Horford are both going to get beat like a drum in pick n roll most nights. They just lost a shit load of toughness. We shall soon see.
    i could not agree more................... i would also add that those phantom calls are often not there at the end of games either and defenses tighten up..... i was season tix holder for raptors when chris bosh was crappy team superstar. first half he was scoring machine going to FT line to shoot 2 or 2 plus 1. last 5 minutes of game he was turnover machine and no one could figure out why.

i think all these preseason rankings are based on project win totals...... see the thread i just started..... i think a few of the win totals are fairly easy to beat. thinking of going to vegas and dropping $15k+ on some of them... especially like LAL and Philly UNDERS. si.com blogcast thought they were quasi-free money.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    i think all these preseason rankings are based on project win totals...... see the thread i just started..... i think a few of the win totals are fairly easy to beat. thinking of going to vegas and dropping $15k+ on some of them... especially like LAL and Philly UNDERS. si.com blogcast thought they were quasi-free money.
    Only problem is tying up your money for so long. I like those unders too but I hate tying up cash. Might be better to just fade them game after game.

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Only problem is tying up your money for so long. I like those unders too but I hate tying up cash. Might be better to just fade them game after game.
    not sure collectively fading the lakers 82 games will get you the same result as playing the season UNDER. i think they are different gambling pools to some degree ..... i think the opportunity exists because 1) over/under wins is probably a goofball tourist market i.e. Lakers and Lavar Ball shockingly have cachet; 2) due to money being tied up so long the bad lines are not arb'ed away by professionals. so there's a pretty good opportunity if you are willing to tie up the money - don't lose your tix either.

frankly if i had the money - like an investment pool - i'd do huge amounts on probably 3 or 4 of them. beyond LAL and philly though it's not as good....

gojetsgomoxies

also i shouldn't overstress how "easy" these win totals are to beat... i would say you still have at least a 37 or 38% chance of losing just due to crazy variance on lousy teams.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Lakers are way overrated. They will be one of the bottom 3 teams in the league again.

gojetsgomoxies

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Lakers are way overrated. They will be one of the bottom 3 teams in the league again.
    it's deangelo out, lonzo and brook lopez in. maybe randle and ingram get better............. i think with lavar/lonzo the lakers will have a target on them all season. road games will be a nightmare and crapppy teams won't roll over and die at staples. so i think wins will be tougher due to lavar's idiocy... not that it matters much, but are lou williams and deng still there?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

NBA a garbage product from 1 to 30. No passion.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    it's deangelo out, lonzo and brook lopez in. maybe randle and ingram get better............. i think with lavar/lonzo the lakers will have a target on them all season. road games will be a nightmare and crapppy teams won't roll over and die at staples. so i think wins will be tougher due to lavar's idiocy... not that it matters much, but are lou williams and deng still there?
    Deng is still there but LouWill went to the Clippers. I think Deng is recovering from shoulder injury. Not sure how he's doing.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Guess to show you how great pops is. Team full of guys on wheelchairs except kawhi and still ranked 3rd. That roster is garbage.

jjgold

Golden State can play a half speed and win the NBA title next year

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Guess to show you how great pops is. Team full of guys on wheelchairs except kawhi and still ranked 3rd. That roster is garbage.
    It's not Pops, it's Buford. Coaches don't win games, GMs do. Spurs have solid players, they never go too far wrong.

jjgold

Pop of it is just money hungry now obviously the game has pass him bye