thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 Futures Bets in the NFL

I like Dallas to win the division at +125, Denver to win the division at +220, and Atlanta to win the division at +110

Dallas looked horrible against Denver but Denver significantly improved their run defense after last year and the offensive line has looked better as well. The Giants and Redskins are bad teams and the Eagles secondary is one of the worst in the league with Darby out 6-8 weeks. The Eagles offensive line is also one of the oldest in the league with their left tackle Peters 35.

Denver significantly improved run defense and the offensive line has been solid so far. Oakland is getting a lot of action in Vegas with Raiders fans coming there for events but their defense is was one of the worst in the league last year and has looked mediocre this year.

Atlanta +110. Cam Newton is not running as much this year after the injuries he had last year and shoulder surgery before the offseason. Atlanta's best corner, Trufant, a top 5 corner in the league, missed the the entire second half of last year, and Atlanta's defense is young and should be better this year.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

denver is +260 bookmaker, +270 5dimes, and +275 betonline

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    denver is +260 bookmaker, +270 5dimes, and +275 betonline
    Yeah I already bet these, sometimes I get the best line, sometimes I don't.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Yeah I already bet these, sometimes I get the best line, sometimes I don't.
    i like denver at +275... can almost flip a 3-sided coin between oak/den/kc, so anything more than 2-1 has some decent value

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i like denver at +275... can almost flip a 3-sided coin between oak/den/kc, so anything more than 2-1 has some decent value
    Kansas City's offensive line is garbage and Berry being out is huge, I don't think they will be there at the end of the year. Oakland is good but their schedule is harder this year, the defense should get exposed.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Denver isn't winning that division. They started fast last year as well. They only have 2 easy games left on the schedule.

Dallas either I bet. No one wins the NFC east back to back.

ATL looks good so far.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Denver isn't winning that division. They started fast last year as well. They only have 2 easy games left on the schedule.

Dallas either I bet. No one wins the NFC east back to back.

ATL looks good so far.
    Each team in the division plays a similar schedule, although some teams play certain opponents at home, some play them on the road. I follow Philadelphia closely being the area, and I think with Jefferies hurt every year, Darby out 6-8 weeks, and Peters 35, they won't hold up all year.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Darby injury big for philly but he wasn't a shut down corner....if their D line continues to play well and pressure the QB, they will be fine....did Jeffries get hurt last week? And other than Peters the rest of their O line ages are 29, 27, 26 & 24

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

The only threat to Atlanta in the nfc south this yr should be Tampa Bay. Carolinas experiment with cam as a passer has been dreadful

thomorino

The Eagles have had multiple injuries in the secondary and did not add or draft any good corners that can play this year other than Darby, who is out at least 6-8 weeks. Jefferies has been hurt every year, he played 12 games last year, but was hurt and ineffective in several. Petesr is the key to the Eagles offensive line, he plays the most important position at left tackle, and he's been inconsistent in addition to being 35 - the second most important player on the offensive line, their center, Kelce is very mediocre and the Eagles have been trying to trade him for several years - he also will be 30 in about a month. The Eagles have zero running game, Wentz is not going to be able to carry this team on the road, as we saw last week.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    The only threat to Atlanta in the nfc south this yr should be Tampa Bay. Carolinas experiment with cam as a passer has been dreadful
    Tampa Bay has a strong front seven but the secondary has holes and the offensive line is mediocre, Tampa Bay's best cornerback, Grimes, is 33 and mediocre. Their safeties aren't very good either which is why they picked up Ward.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Tampa Bay is probably the best team in the AFC

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Tampa Bay is probably the best team in the AFC
    Only issue is they play in the nfc.

shadymcgrady

Tampa Bay has a strong front seven but the secondary has holes and the offensive line is mediocre, Tampa Bay's best cornerback, Grimes, is 33 and mediocre. Their safeties aren't very good either which is why they picked up Ward.
    I can't rly disagree with that assesment. The only thing I will say is that with a strong front 7, the DBs don't necessarily have to be good.

The Giants used to have great success with just a great front 4

Tampa doesn't have to be seattle to have a shot but Atlanta clearly in the driver seat

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

The Eagles have had multiple injuries in the secondary and did not add or draft any good corners that can play this year other than Darby, who is out at least 6-8 weeks. Jefferies has been hurt every year, he played 12 games last year, but was hurt and ineffective in several. Petesr is the key to the Eagles offensive line, he plays the most important position at left tackle, and he's been inconsistent in addition to being 35 - the second most important player on the offensive line, their center, Kelce is very mediocre and the Eagles have been trying to trade him for several years - he also will be 30 in about a month. The Eagles have zero running game, Wentz is not going to be able to carry this team on the road, as we saw last week.
    did we watch the same game sunday? Had Curry made that sack they probably win the game....the INT off the defenders head was a fluke. I think hes making some great choices this season and has really came into his own....other than the dallas and giants away game, the rest of their away schedule is chargers panthers seahawks rams....none of those teams scare me this year

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    I can't rly disagree with that assesment. The only thing I will say is that with a strong front 7, the DBs don't necessarily have to be good.

The Giants used to have great success with just a great front 4

Tampa doesn't have to be seattle to have a shot but Atlanta clearly in the driver seat
    Matt Ryan dropped 43 on them last year in Tampa Bay - they don't have the Giants defensive line, not even close.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    did we watch the same game sunday? Had Curry made that sack they probably win the game....the INT off the defenders head was a fluke. I think hes making some great choices this season and has really came into his own....other than the dallas and giants away game, the rest of their away schedule is chargers panthers seahawks rams....none of those teams scare me this year
    Are you retarded - I didn't mention the game last week at any point - but that was an obvious letdown spot for KC off the big win against New England and KC was playing without Berry, the Eagles still couldn't win because they have zero running game and Wentz is not good enough to carry them on the road. If Peters and Jefferies both stay healthy the whole season the Eagles might have a chance to win the division, I don't see that happening.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

yeah I'm retarded

were you picked on as a child? I'm merely having a debate with you and your response to whomever disagrees with you is to name call

thomorino

yeah I'm retarded

were you picked on as a child? I'm merely having a debate with you and your response to whomever disagrees with you is to name call

My argument was based on how the team is built not last week. What is your point though, because the Eagles had a chance to win a game where they scored 13 points that means the lack of a running game on the road will not be an issue, that makes no sense. The Eagles defense kept them in the game because the Chiefs offensive line was trash, it had nothing to do with Wentz who struggled most of the game.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Are you retarded - I didn't mention the game last week at any point - but that was an obvious letdown spot for KC off the big win against New England and KC was playing without Berry, the Eagles still couldn't win because they have zero running game and Wentz is not good enough to carry them on the road. If Peters and Jefferies both stay healthy the whole season the Eagles might have a chance to win the division, I don't see that happening.
    10 day rest and their home opener...deff letdown spot

shadymcgrady

Nfc east is such a crap shoot every yr. The only guarantee is that eli and big blue will self destruct in big moments

thomorino

The win against the Patriots was the Chiefs most impressive win in years. Playing a nondivisional game after your most impressive win since Reid and Smith arrived was a potential letdown spot.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

The win against the Patriots was the Chiefs most impressive win in years. Playing a nondivisional game after your most impressive win since Reid and Smith arrived was a potential letdown spot.
    seriously man...do you listen to yourself....is it a obvious letdown spot as you said in post 17 or a potential letdown spot as you mentioned in post 22.....

thomorino

seriously man...do you listen to yourself....is it a obvious letdown spot as you said in post 17 or a potential letdown spot as you mentioned in post 22.....
    Lol, I'm saying it was a let down spot, I think that is clear, it was potential and obvious. I would argue the Chiefs win at New England by double digits on the road was the franchise's biggest win in many years, and playing anyone in any situation would be a letdown spot.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

My argument was based on how the team is built not last week. What is your point though, because the Eagles had a chance to win a game where they scored 13 points that means the lack of a running game on the road will not be an issue, that makes no sense. The Eagles defense kept them in the game because the Chiefs offensive line was trash, it had nothing to do with Wentz who struggled most of the game.
    yeah he struggled

Wentz 25 46 54.3 333 2 1 83.0

thomorino

Yeah, completing 54% of your passes is horrible in the NFL and he had nearly 50 yards on a fluke deflection, his interception cost them the game. He threw the ball 46 times - throwing for 333 yards on 46 passes is not impressive at all. Keep the hot takes coming.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I like Dallas to win the division at +125, Denver to win the division at +220, and Atlanta to win the division at +110

Dallas looked horrible against Denver but Denver significantly improved their run defense after last year and the offensive line has looked better as well. The Giants and Redskins are bad teams and the Eagles secondary is one of the worst in the league with Darby out 6-8 weeks. The Eagles offensive line is also one of the oldest in the league with their left tackle Peters 35.

Denver significantly improved run defense and the offensive line has been solid so far. Oakland is getting a lot of action in Vegas with Raiders fans coming there for events but their defense is was one of the worst in the league last year and has looked mediocre this year.

Atlanta +110. Cam Newton is not running as much this year after the injuries he had last year and shoulder surgery before the offseason. Atlanta's best corner, Trufant, a top 5 corner in the league, missed the the entire second half of last year, and Atlanta's defense is young and should be better this year.

that dallas bet looking good now

thomorino

that dallas bet looking good now
    Hey dumbfuk - I bet off Dallas last week and obliterated Philadelphia when it became Sean Lee likely dealing with a hamstring injury all year.

157880067-1 Thursday 10/05/2017 Future/Prop 120.00 92.31 No
    Football NFL Futures - Division Odds - NFC East Division - Philadelphia Eagles -130

Less Info
    Wager Status: Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount: 120.00 / 92.31 (USD) Accepted 10/05/2017 23:49 - EST
    Selection: Football NFL Futures
    : Division Odds
    : .
    : NFC East Division 10/08/2017 13:00:00- (EST)
    : Philadelphia Eagles -130 to 0
    * Event Notes: All teams are action

368633529 - 1 Oct 05, 2017 11:11 AM Future/Prop $127.00 $127.00 NFL Futures - Divisions - Odds to Win NFC East - Philadelphia Eagles +100
    Wager Status: Pending
    Risk / To Win Amount: 315.00 / 242.31 (USD) Accepted 10/04/2017 18:38 - EST
    Selection: Football NFL Futures
    : Division Odds
    : .
    : NFC East Division 10/08/2017 13:00:00- (EST)
    : Philadelphia Eagles -130 to 0
    * Event Notes: All teams are action
    Thursday 10/05/2017 Future/Prop 120.00 92.31 No
    Football NFL Futures - Division Odds - NFC East Division - Philadelphia Eagles -130

More Info

thomorino

Oh I have 1 more ticket too douche bag

368633529 - 1 Oct 05, 2017 11:11 AM Future/Prop $127.00 $50000.00 NFL Futures - Divisions - Odds to Win NFC East - Philadelphia Eagles +100

thomorino

Oh by they way - my last ticket is off by 48,000 because I posted on mobile.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

* makes thread calling someone else a fraud
    * makes post about betting dallas
    * posts a ticket for Philly after mushing the hell outta Dallas
    * claims to have magically changed his mind (in hindsight)
    * flames me for not posting tickets

a bit fraudulent on your part.....

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Guys I found Thomorino!

thomorino

Lol, dumbfuk I bet Philadelphia because of injuries that occurred after I posted my bet and I've never said anything to anyone about posting tickets - I said post your plays.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

"I don't post during the week"

christ you're a fukin clown.

Good boy puppet

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

$100 future bet.... we've got a whale on our hands here