Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

You did say Western Michigan, it's in writing counselor.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    You did say Western Michigan, it's in writing counselor.
    I was talking about his undergrad.........because I'm sure a Univ of Wisconsin grad would go to a law school ranked 201 out of 250 in the nation I'll let him wiggle his way out of this one

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    I was talking about his undergrad.........because I'm sure a Univ of Wisconsin grad would go to a law school ranked 201 out of 250 in the nation I'll let him wiggle his way out of this one
    I remember saying if I didn't get into a top 50 law school, that I would scrap the whole idea of going to law school.. its incredibly overrated.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait a minute here.....this wasn't the undergrad you mentioned in previous threads

go back and do some reading then tell us where you went to school
    Lol, douche bag who can't calculate juice on a 200 dollar bet having trouble with his memory. I've always said I went to University of Wisconsin for undergrad, Western Michigan for law school.

I went to a better college than you for my undergrad and have a law degree - you have none.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by MMANick View Post
    Again with the broke dicks stuff? Do you honestly believe you are better than everyone and that everyone here is broke and unsuccessful? Is Broke Dicks the best that you have? If you truly are a lawyer, you must be horrible and unsuccessful. You seem very unintelligent and yes, very douchey. Everything about you screams dikhead. Also, is this not a public forum, you disgrace of a human being?
    Lol, douche bag. I'm sure there are many successful bettors and people here - I doubt any are trolling me and posting fake bets.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Apparently they didn’t teach you about forming sentences without going using -

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    Apparently they didn’t teach you about forming sentences without going using -
    Lol, douche bad you left our the period on your sentence while questioning my grammar. Little buddy its a betting forum.

thomorino

broke diks

thomorino

broke diks -

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Lol, douche bad you left our the period on your sentence while questioning my grammar. Little buddy its a betting forum.
    hahahahah so funny how things go over your dumbass head

you didn't realize i fukked it up deliberately to get a reaction out of you???

perhaps you should invest in some psychology 101 classes or read the art of war

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

guys so mad he's just pounding keys, now completely unhinged

thomorino

I am adding Arizona at +550 to win the NFC West

I think Seattle is overrated and Arizona has won in Seattle 2 of the last 4 years. Rams have no defense Watkins can't stay healthy.

thomorino

I am adding Eagles +450 and Atlanta at +700 to win the NFC only because of Rodgers injuries and Atlanta doesn't look like the same team.

thomorino

I am adding Detroit at +250 to win the division

Detroit should own the tiebreaker against Minnesota and their schedule is much easier than Minnesota's. Keenum has struggled against good defenses and Bridgewater won't likely run much off the knee injury even if he comes back.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

I am adding Detroit at +250 to win the division

Detroit should own the tiebreaker against Minnesota and their schedule is much easier than Minnesota's. Keenum has struggled against good defenses and Bridgewater won't likely run much off the knee injury even if he comes back.
    I like this play. Lion's may win out, 1 or 2 losses max.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I like Dallas to win the division at +125, Denver to win the division at +220, and Atlanta to win the division at +110

Dallas looked horrible against Denver but Denver significantly improved their run defense after last year and the offensive line has looked better as well. The Giants and Redskins are bad teams and the Eagles secondary is one of the worst in the league with Darby out 6-8 weeks. The Eagles offensive line is also one of the oldest in the league with their left tackle Peters 35.

Denver significantly improved run defense and the offensive line has been solid so far. Oakland is getting a lot of action in Vegas with Raiders fans coming there for events but their defense is was one of the worst in the league last year and has looked mediocre this year.

Atlanta +110. Cam Newton is not running as much this year after the injuries he had last year and shoulder surgery before the offseason. Atlanta's best corner, Trufant, a top 5 corner in the league, missed the the entire second half of last year, and Atlanta's defense is young and should be better this year.
    great write ups

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Just more losers from another fraud. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thomorino

great write ups
    Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Just more losers from another fraud. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    lol, I'd say my Eagles bet at +450 is looking good, Simmons to win the rookie of the year at +300 looks good to.

If you can't find anything wrong with my records I'm not sure how winning and posting records makes me a fraud you moron.

thomorino

I'm adding +430 on Minnesota

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

You can’t possibly have money left
    Your a failure pal

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    You can’t possibly have money left
    Your a failure pal
    Lol, I'm hitting nearly 60% in the NFL and I've had great years in every sport but NBA, where I'm basically even. Wanna be tout.

firedawg

Lol, I'm hitting nearly 60% in the NFL and I've had great years in every sport but NBA, where I'm basically even. Wanna be tout.
    Still 60% ?
    You went 0-4 yesterday you dillusinal fool

thomorino

Still 60% ?
    You went 0-4 yesterday you dillusinal fool
    LMAO, I went 2-1 in the NBA and 2-3 in the NFL. Drunk.

firedawg

LMAO, I went 2-1 in the NBA and 2-3 in the NFL. Drunk.
    That’s 60%
    On what planet dumb fukk???

thomorino

That’s 60%
    On what planet dumb fukk???
    LOL, are you this dumb, I'm 40-31 in the NFL, I said I'm nearly 60% in the NFL

firedawg

Ok Brokino
    We believe you
    Now go sit in the corner with the corner with the sbr dunce hat

thomorino

Ok Brokino
    We believe you
    Now go sit in the corner with the corner with the sbr dunce hat
    Lol. dumb wannabe tout.

firedawg

I gave you a chance
    You buried yourself
    Now I’ll lift my leg and piss on you daily

2+2= 60%
    Or something like that.
    Brokino said so

thomorino

I gave you a chance
    You buried yourself
    Now I’ll lift my leg and piss on you daily

2+2= 60%
    Or something like that.
    Brokino said so
    Lol, broke dik. I'm going to talk very slowly. I went 2-3 in the NFL 2-1 in the NBA. 3-3 yesterday. I am 40-31 for the year, I'm having a great year in the NFL and am near 60%.

firedawg

Lol, broke dik. I'm going to talk very slowly. I went 2-3 in the NFL 2-1 in the NBA. 3-3 yesterday. I am 40-31 for the year, I'm having a great year in the NFL and am near 60%.
    Yeah
    Ok Moroni
    We believe you

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

I mean, we all know your record is not accurate, but let's play with the thought that it is.

You're +$590 assuming all $100 bets at - 110. That means that if only three of your picks had been losses instead of wins you would be losing money. Hardly a GREAT YEAR if you ask me.

MMANick
    MMANick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1831

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
    I mean, we all know your record is not accurate, but let's play with the thought that it is.

You're +$590 assuming all $100 bets at - 110. That means that if only three of your picks had been losses instead of wins you would be losing money. Hardly a GREAT YEAR if you ask me.
    Lol, I bet more money in a week than you earn in a year - get lost broke dik

thomorino

Lol, first considering your are not even 54% in any of the contests you are saying your year is dog shit. Second, I've hit big bets on Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, and my bet size in the NFL is significantly more than $100. I've also hit futures wagers on the Eagles to win the division I posted the bet tickets for because I bet after the Lee injury, I have Jacksonville to win the division at +275, and New Orleans to win the division at -125. I'm having a great year. My futures wagers on New England to win the AFC at +175 look good now too with Shazier hurt and Bell banged up. I've had a great year - I just hope it continues.

Event 1: 2017/2018 AFC South Division - Odds to Win (All Bets Action)
    Play Time: 2017-12-10 13:00
    Selection: Jacksonville Jaguars to win
    Odds: Proposition +260
    Single #1711794702486

Football - NFL - NFC South - Odds to Win

NFC South - Odds to Win
    New Orleans Saints -125 Dec 31, 2017 1:01 PM
    Last edited by thomorino; 12-11-17 at 11:48 AM.

thomorino

And lol -my record is based on all the picks I've posted here - of course its accurate, I just missed 1 play from the previous week. Which was my only error - a one play error - posting my NFL record all year.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

And lol -my record is based on all the picks I've posted here - of course its accurate, I just missed 1 play from the previous week. Which was my only error - a one play error - posting my NFL record all year.
    Repeating the same lie over and over again doesn't make it true. The first time I checked your record I caught you cheating. You got caught cheating in the NBA the day before. You want everyone to believe that your record before that was always accurate and you know nobody is going to go back and check it because you set it up so that is impossible to do. Everyone knows you have been cheating the entire year. Do you really think you are fooling anyone??? How big a pathological liar does one have to be to continue on with this????

First 12345 Last