ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

NoFly, how do u like Sea/Denver Super Bowl?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by NoFlyZone 303 View Post
    Exactly. But with Bennet Richardson and Avrill I see no weaknesses with the defense . Only worry is that offensive line has been their Achilles .
    Yea I don't think a power rushing attack be nearly as effective vs them now that for sure.. oline certainly a issue along w their running game which obviously go hand and hand.. lot of good teams in NFC, the incumbents like sea, gb, atl (kinda expect falloff from them), dal, along w several up and comers w potential to turn into something good like Tampa, panthers, eagles, cardinals if palmers arm don't fall off.. think NFC wide open in a way, of course if seachickens find a way to get home field not likely they get knocked off at home in playoffs!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    I don't even think donks make playoffs. Imo they worst team in that incredibly tough division.

NoFlyZone 303
    NoFlyZone 303's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Would love it to avenge that bs showing by us in 48, but I doubt it . I think Denvers defense and the addition of bringing back McCoy to help our offense helps a lot . Our offense should be miles better than it was last year . Offensive line improved too but losing TJ Ward hurt . With that being said playoffs yes, SB no.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by NoFlyZone 303 View Post
    Would love it to avenge that bs showing by us in 48, but I doubt it . I think Denvers defense and the addition of bringing back McCoy to help our offense helps a lot . Our offense should be miles better than it was last year . Offensive line improved too but losing TJ Ward hurt . With that being said playoffs yes, SB no.
    I just don't see playoffs having to play in that div. Really looks like worst team of the 4. Love chargers getting 3.5 Monday night.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Chiefs on the AFC side and the Giants on the NFC side in terms of value.
    The favorites with reduced value that should win are the Patriots, Steelers, Packers and Seahawks.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

First 12