Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gojetsgomoxies View Post
    betting UNDER's is +EV so far this season - assuming zero juice although i think it would be profitable at reasonable juice...

one thing about UNDERs is that you often sweat them till the end whereas some OVERs hit way before game end.
    Dude get out of here with that +ev crap. If +ev was so easy to win money i would be a billionaire.its only profitable if it wins.
    Last edited by Capitols44; 09-05-17 at 10:09 PM.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You gotta pick your spots. I jumped on Bama/FSU Under when it was 53 and the total was never in doubt.

LSU/BYU same thing.

I'll give you another one for this week I jumped on early. Notre Dame/Georgia.
    This looks very good. Perhaps a good play would be to play the team totals georgia under if you think georgia losses. Since the qb is out.

Capitols44

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You gotta pick your spots. I jumped on Bama/FSU Under when it was 53 and the total was never in doubt.

LSU/BYU same thing.

I'll give you another one for this week I jumped on early. Notre Dame/Georgia.
    BYU didnt have any gas in the tank they lost the game before they even started.

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    Dude get out of here with that +ev crap. If +ev was so easy to win money i would be a billionaire.its only profitable if it wins.
    i was responding to OP's asking "why would anyone bet unders??"... and the irony of them being winners this season.

albinoshark
    albinoshark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

*9 out of 12 of the PAC-12 teams went over last week. (Stanford with 61 points alone.) Also loved that Hawaii and Fresno State overs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by albinoshark View Post
    *9 out of 12 of the PAC-12 teams went over last week. (Stanford with 61 points alone.) Also loved that Hawaii and Fresno State overs.
    That's a good stat to take note of.. If next week the overs hit again like this you may be onto something...

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Capitols44 View Post
    On a gambling forum saying get +ev out of here. Shocking you're a broke dick.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

problem is... most of us cannot determine if/which side/total of a match-up/game is +ev if either

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Think it's pretty easy if you just consider it beating the closing line by an amount that matters.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Took a stab at the under in the AL/ FL game by betting against the public. Consensus had 26% on the under 51. It won.

Can be found at SBR odds.

First 12