Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Wow. BAYLOR has fallen off map

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

They should just shut down the program.

Such a shame after how it had been built up so much the last decade.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33122

Baylor ML was -20000 at 5-dimes

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Beaten by Turner Gill?

Baylor deserves to be awful. The minority got their way. They ran off Art Briles because apparently he "didn't do enough" to keep his players from raping women on campus.

Now they got a team that probably majors in Women's Studies and they are trash.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Trump very happy

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Just one of many parlay killers offered at market on gameday, but a big one at that.

krk1030
    krk1030's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4884

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Beaten by Turner Gill?

Baylor deserves to be awful. The minority got their way. They ran off Art Briles because apparently he "didn't do enough" to keep his players from raping women on campus.

Now they got a team that probably majors in Women's Studies and they are trash.
    Seriously. Unless these bitches were ****** in the locker room how is it the coaches fault. Where are the school administrators and campus police....

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 432

I didn't know Liberty HAD a football team until today.

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

Wow!!!!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Seriously. Unless these bitches were ****** in the locker room how is it the coaches fault. Where are the school administrators and campus police....
    Where were the prosecutors? If my daughter gets raped, I'm not going to tell her to go to the football coach and complain. I'm telling her to go the city police of Waco, and make a complaint. And then if nothing happens, it is up to the prosecutor. The football coach has 100+ players on his team. It's not his responsibility what they do off the field. He can't prevent anything an individual chooses to do.

Briles was a scapegoat, and now Baylor is reaping what they have sown.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

While I agree that Briles and Baylor football probably in no way encouraged their players to behave like they did, it could have been prevented by not putting football above everything else.

If you make these coaches somehow personally responsible for the actions of the animals they bring on to that campus environment, maybe they would be more careful in choosing these players and more clear to them about how they better act. This isn't just Baylor of course

hartgers
    hartgers's Avatar Become A Pro!

fade baylor the rest of the season? or maybe this embarassing loss fires up their asses??

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Howard beating UNLV as 45 point dogs

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Otters?

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Unreal biggest upset in history by Howard.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11162

Quote Originally Posted by krk1030 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Where were the prosecutors? If my daughter gets raped, I'm not going to tell her to go to the football coach and complain. I'm telling her to go the city police of Waco, and make a complaint. And then if nothing happens, it is up to the prosecutor. The football coach has 100+ players on his team. It's not his responsibility what they do off the field. He can't prevent anything an individual chooses to do.
    Briles was a scapegoat, and now Baylor is reaping what they have sown.
    ARE YOU GUYS FUKKKING KIDDING ME? I'll just assume that you don't know what the hell happened down there but Briles is a piece of shit that COVERED up rapes that he KNEW happened by his players. He didn't even come forward after he knew that his players had abused DOZENS of women. Do you fukkks live in a hole? Baylor situation was worse than Ped State cover up. The CFL was about to give him a job until they finally did their research to see what a monster he really is. The backlash was so huge that they had no choice but to fire him before he was hired. Where are the administrators? They got their asses canned as well for being part of the shenanigans.

The details of what happened at Baylor under Briles are sickening. At least 52 acts of rape committed by 31 different players between 2011 and ’14, including five gang rapes, according to a lawsuit filed earlier this year by a former Baylor student. Multiple instances of Briles and his staff either ignoring or covering up reports of assault and interfering with police investigations. Players not disciplined while victims were encouraged to keep quiet or leave the university. A blind eye toward accepting players with a history of violence toward women. Recruits enticed with alcohol and drugs at off-campus parties, with the coaching staff allegedly paying for women to have sex with them. Under Briles, Baylor’s focus was football, no matter what the moral or human cost.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Unreal biggest upset in history by Howard.
    Cam Newton brother kicked that ass. Ran for almost 200 yards and threw the rock.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Baylor program like the SMU death penalty back in the late 80's

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Who had a howard and liberty two teamer?

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    ARE YOU GUYS FUKKKING KIDDING ME? I'll just assume that you don't know what the hell happened down there but Briles is a piece of shit that COVERED up rapes that he KNEW happened by his players. He didn't even come forward after he knew that his players had abused DOZENS of women. Do you fukkks live in a hole? Baylor situation was worse than Ped State cover up. The CFL was about to give him a job until they finally did their research to see what a monster he really is. The backlash was so huge that they had no choice but to fire him before he was hired. Where are the administrators? They got their asses canned as well for being part of the shenanigans.

The details of what happened at Baylor under Briles are sickening. At least 52 acts of rape committed by 31 different players between 2011 and ’14, including five gang rapes, according to a lawsuit filed earlier this year by a former Baylor student. Multiple instances of Briles and his staff either ignoring or covering up reports of assault and interfering with police investigations. Players not disciplined while victims were encouraged to keep quiet or leave the university. A blind eye toward accepting players with a history of violence toward women. Recruits enticed with alcohol and drugs at off-campus parties, with the coaching staff allegedly paying for women to have sex with them. Under Briles, Baylor’s focus was football, no matter what the moral or human cost.
    Truth. Guy and program is scum. Unfortunately I think this is probably the majority of the top football programs in the country. NFL players get arrested all the time, but rarely do you hear about college players. Coincidence? Doubtful.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Disgrace the game publicly, get publicly disgraced.

That seems to be a consistent rule among all the sports, even golf.

Mac4Lyfe

There is no excuse for covering up rape or violence (which rape is a violent act). You are a coach and you are told that a woman (in this case several women) was raped by one of your players. Then you find out several woman were gang raped by several of your players and you tell no one? You cover it up and you attack the girls who were raped? That is a low life scum. He let it to continue on his watch.

You must report violence/rape immediately. Before someone else gets abused. Anything less is pathetic and criminal.