BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Alabama vs Florida state easiest play on the board.

Alabama is looking to take their national championship loss out on someone and make a statement. Unfortuanantly, Florida state is going to be that team.
    AND they play in alabama??????? So you're telling me alabama barely squeaks out a win at home on the very first game since losing a heartbreaker on college footballs biggest stage?

Alabama -7 easiest play on the board

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Neutral site game bro

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Game in ATL

BigBusiness
    Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Still over thinking it. As long as the game isn't in florida states stadium.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pounding Bama

This looks like a mismatch on paper

Shute
    Shute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10886

How many $$$ big business ?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

throwing darts

which is fine

no way he capped the game thinking it was in Ala

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Neutral site game bro
    You're an SEC guy You know Atlanta is hardly neutral.

BB LSU is probably the best bet on the board especially now that it's moved to superdome it's basically a home game.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pounding Bama

This looks like a mismatch on paper
    It's close but what I want to know is where did Florida st suddenly get a good offensive line from? Because last year I didn't see it. Might be close for a while but bama will wear them down in the 2nd half even if so.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

For the record

Tuscaloosa, AL is roughly 65 miles closer to Atlanta than Tallahassee, FL is to Atlanta

jose21_us
    The Miami Connection
    jose21_us's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11236

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    throwing darts

which is fine

no way he capped the game thinking it was in Ala
    Yup pretty much...

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You're an SEC guy You know Atlanta is hardly neutral.

BB LSU is probably the best bet on the board especially now that it's moved to superdome it's basically a home game.
    Tallahassee is about 5 hours from Atlanta vs the 3 from Tuscaloosa. This will be the first game in the falcons new stadium.
    Probably slight edge Alabama but it's not like they're playing Washington or a Big 10 school

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    For the record

Tuscaloosa, AL is roughly 65 miles closer to Atlanta than Tallahassee, FL is to Atlanta
    Wouldn't matter if it was the other way around chick fil kickoff is always sec dominate check the stands tonight. Probably look close to Tide home game.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Tallahassee is about 5 hours from Atlanta vs the 3 from Tuscaloosa. This will be the first game in the falcons new stadium.
    Probably slight edge Alabama but it's not like they're playing Washington or a Big 10 school
    See
    Post below or above

teaserpleaser

Ticket allotment

Or however they tried to split it up and make it fair.

I can guarantee you there will be more bama fanatics there than Florida st.

Trust me it's the same shit every year chick fil A and sec / bama fans show up and turn out.

amonslow
    amonslow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Alabama wins

I hate Alabama but they are 10-0 under nick saban for season openers. Alabama has outscored their opponents 411- to 120 in those opening games. Alabama had an average score of 41-12. To me this is a no brainer for Alabama.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

Game 1 is NEVER IN ALABAMA come on guy

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by amonslow View Post
    I hate Alabama but they are 10-0 under nick saban for season openers. Alabama has outscored their opponents 411- to 120 in those opening games. Alabama had an average score of 41-12. To me this is a no brainer for Alabama.
    Common Casper...this home opener for Alabama isn't against sister Mary school for the blind. It's not going to be easy for either team..

70CoupeDeVille
    70CoupeDeVille's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 672

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Bama fans show up and turn out.
    Game was sold out from the get-go several months ago -- each team's allotment was snatched up immediately. Now, average price on StubHub is $850, cheapest tix are $500-$600.

"Who'll show up." "Driving distances." "Atlanta's an SEC town." LMAO.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Bama rolls.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1967

Hmm 2 top 10 ten teams in a dogfight ,seriously about the worst bet on the board. Alabama should win by 14+ but id pass on this baby.
    BOL

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Jerkoff posts "easiest play on board" and doesn't even know the game is at a neutral site!!!!

typical SBR clown
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

jtoler

Ive never seen FSU fans so worried in my life than for this game. Havent seen one talk junk since this game was announced. Its truly a beautiful thing to watch humbleness displayed right before your eyes.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive never seen FSU fans so worried in my life than for this game. Havent seen one talk junk since this game was announced. Its truly a beautiful thing to watch humbleness displayed right before your eyes.
    Give me a fukin break. First clue Saban is scared is he doesn't suspend his best defensive player for this game after a DUI. I heard the same bullshit last year against Michigan toler. Same thing everyone was on Michigan then too. Can Bama win ya, but the blatant disregard for FSU is comical. It isn't like Jimbo has had any problems with the SEC, batting a 90% win rate against that conference at FSU. I am not talking shit because Bama is a good team and has our respect. But scared

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Which is exactly where I would want to be if I was an FSU player. This will bring top effort.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Give me a fukin break. First clue Saban is scared is he doesn't suspend his best defensive player for this game after a DUI. I heard the same bullshit last year against Michigan toler. Same thing everyone was on Michigan then too. Can Bama win ya, but the blatant disregard for FSU is comical. It isn't like Jimbo has had any problems with the SEC, batting a 90% win rate against that conference at FSU. I am not talking shit because Bama is a good team and has our respect. But scared
    I wasnt on Michgian and neither was everyone if I remember correctly. Why would everyone be on Michigan. Anyway 90% of those wins were against rebuilding Florida Gator teams. This is Bama who is in a league of their won.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    Which is exactly where I would want to be if I was an FSU player. This will bring top effort.
    Top effort wont be enough. We know FSU likes to waltz during the first half, I have a feeling they have a clue what theyre up against today and will try and not sleepwalk during the first half, but it wont be enough. Bama is mad they didnt win chip last year, the one that got away, and somebody has to pay, unfortunately for FSU and their fans, today it is them that has to pay.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I wasnt on Michgian and neither was everyone if I remember correctly. Why would everyone be on Michigan. Anyway 90% of those wins were against rebuilding Florida Gator teams. This is Bama who is in a league of their won.
    75% of Bama wins lately are against rebuilding SEC teams so what's your point?

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Top effort wont be enough. We know FSU likes to waltz during the first half, I have a feeling they have a clue what theyre up against today and will try and not sleepwalk during the first half, but it wont be enough. Bama is mad they didnt win chip last year, the one that got away, and somebody has to pay, unfortunately for FSU and their fans, today it is them that has to pay.
    Doesn't matter how mad they come. If they do, that means mistakes. Every coach knows that. Not only that, how many month's ago was that? These are kids, they don't remember two weeks ago let alone last January.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Doesn't matter how mad they come. If they do, that means mistakes. Every coach knows that. Not only that, how many month's ago was that? These are kids, they don't remember two weeks ago let alone last January.
    Not to mention most of that team who played against Clemson are now in the NFL

jtoler

Nah bruh, this is the state of Alabama football, they will be talking about the one that got away for 100 years. It doesnt just roll off the sleeve that easily. They are crazy in the state of Alabama, football is god. They talk it all year round every single day no matter if its February. I hope you havent already spilled on FSU today, not to late to grab the other side.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Toler, you better hope they win for your sake because if they don't you won't ever stop hearing about it

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

The only sure thing is that there aren't any sure things.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Toler, you better hope they win for your sake because if they don't you won't ever stop hearing about it
    Win? Shouldnt be that much of a problem, 7 is a little healthy Ill admit considering FSU return more starters, but we know Bama doesnt rebuild, they reload.

12 Last