JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

In other news...

Trump ends DACA.. Media is playing to all the illegals crying and devastated by this here California.. I'm not buying it.. Build the wall and deport them all..https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...gram/23197135/

I do think if you were a baby and brought here and now in college you should be allowed to stay and be an American.. Outside of that you should be deported and sent back to your own Country.. I just like that they stopped this dreamers program altogether.. Can't get a free ride into America like that.. Clog our schools and take our jobs.. Ain't cool... Gotta go thru the channels and process to become a legal citizen..

BUILD IT!!! I don't want to have to learn Spanish because it's the dominate language here in America one day!!!!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    In other news...

Trump ends DACA.. Media is playing to all the illegals crying and devastated by this here California.. I'm not buying it.. Build the wall and deport them all..https://www.aol.com/article/news/201...gram/23197135/

I do think if you were a baby and brought here and now in college you should be allowed to stay and be an American.. Outside of that you should be deported and sent back to your own Country.. I just like that they stopped this dreamers program altogether.. Can't get a free ride into America like that.. Clog our schools and take our jobs.. Ain't cool... Gotta go thru the channels and process to become a legal citizen..

BUILD IT!!! I don't want to have to learn Spanish because it's the dominate language here in America one day!!!!

You're talking from both sides of your mouth, Jibby. That describes the majority of DACA recipients. The most common age of entry is 3, median is 6 and 80% entered at 10 or younger. The DACA recipients you want to boot are now taxpaying non-criminal young adults who came here as small children and you want them to pay for what their parents did. Don't try to talk from talk from both sides of your mouth and deny it. Own it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

DACA, an illegal agenda, is being supported by a fake a lawyer named d2bets. Nothing funnier than watching a desperate liberal.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Get rid of all of them. Come here legally or get the fuk out. I don't care if you are 3 years old. Get the fuk out. What is the problem with coming here legally? My anscestors did it. Fuk these people. They are already criminals by coming here illegally. If we go to their countries without proper papers guess what? We get deported. Why should the U.S be different?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    DACA, an illegal agenda, is being supported by a fake a lawyer named d2bets. Nothing funnier than watching a desperate liberal.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Even when illegals are deported they are being brought back to their home land.. It's not so bad.. They always have some family back home.. Libs and Dems act like it's the end of the world.. If they like and love America so much they get a low paying job in Mexico and work the legal channels to come back legally.. Get a visssa and come back even...

So much needless drama.. It's now in Congress's hands to fix.. DACA will be adjusted... Dreamers that only know America I don't see getting deported.. We just need to stop the program now so more don't come over and get the free ride.. If you come in illegally and sneak across their should be a price to pay..

That's the law...

Besides most illegals here in California are now getting fake social security cards and identities.. They make it very easy here in California.. Illegals aren't getting deported they are becoming legal thru illegal avenues..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-05-17 at 10:06 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Even when illegals are deported they are being brought back to their home land.. It's not so bad.. They always have some family back home.. Libs and Dems act like it's the end of the world.. If they like and love America so much they get a low paying job in Mexico and work the legal channels to come back legally.. Get a visssa and come back even...

So much needless drama.. It's now in Congress's hands to fix.. DACA will be adjusted... Dreamers that only know America I don't see getting deported.. We just need to stop the program now so more don't come over and get the free ride.. If you come in illegally and sneak across their should be a price to pay..

That's the law...

Besides most illegals here in California are now getting fake social security cards and identities.. They make it very easy here in California.. Illegals aren't getting deported they are becoming legal thru illegal avenues..
    Southern California is slowly becoming a shit hole. Hollywood is going to have a rude awakening sometime in the next 20 years.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    The DACA recipients you want to boot are now taxpaying non-criminal young adults who came here as small children and you want them to pay for what their parents did.
    I know many of them they are good people and work hard but trust me they are not paying that much if any income tax and are getting plenty of government assistance.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by turbobets View Post
    I know many of them they are good people and work hard but trust me they are not paying that much if any income tax and are getting plenty of government assistance.
    They are ineligible for medicaid or food stamps or SSI.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

This is not true when they have kids. D2 can never get anything right.

turbobets
    turbobets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13715

Here is the deal. Come here illegally get a job under the table cleaning houses or landscaping then have five kids on the government dime. Otherwise buy a stolen ssn and presto instant citizen. Can't say I wouldn't try it myself if I lived in some of the rat holes where they are born.

First 12