stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Two MLB totals I like tonight

TB Rays vs. St. Louis Cards. Over 9
    Snell and Leake are the starters, Cards RH batters should cream Snell (who did pitch the game of his life last time out, but bottom line is he's still Brad Snell) and TB Rays should hit the snot out of Mike Leake.

Detroit Tigers vs. Chicago White Sox Over 9.5
    Believe it or not the Detroit Snowflakes have one of the better offenses vs. LH batters, I understand Rondon has a high K ratio and all, but he's not Sandy Koufax and the Snowflakes should touch him up.
    Conversely Buck Farmer is a punching bag, a hamburger, call him what you want and even the Blow Sox should torch him,

If you only want to play the one of them, I'd go with the Card game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Leake has been hot garbage for months now. Can't believe cards keep trotting him out there when they have young talent that deserves a chance at Memphis.

2daBank

Oh yea cards pen back to being a disaster as well since rosenthal went down and starters stopped eating innings!!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I don't like taking these high overs nashy you're not lucky I'm up in Connecticut I throw you in a goddamn water right now

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Snell and Leake are the starters, Cards RH batters should cream Snell (who did pitch the game of his life last time out, but bottom line is he's still Brad Snell) and TB Rays should hit the snot out of Mike Leake.

Detroit Tigers vs. Chicago White Sox Over 9.5
    Believe it or not the Detroit Snowflakes have one of the better offenses vs. LH batters, I understand Rondon has a high K ratio and all, but he's not Sandy Koufax and the Snowflakes should touch him up.
    Conversely Buck Farmer is a punching bag, a hamburger, call him what you want and even the Blow Sox should torch him,

Kinda liking the Rays/Cards over Nashy as well but the only thing that is troublesome is that the Cards haven't been hitting the ball extremely well lately and driving in runs when considering 10 run over bets.. In their last 5 they are averaging slightly over 3 runs a game.. However they are in a rebound game at home today.. So maybe they could put up some numbers... Rays should hammer Leake though...

TT Rays over 3.5 only might be the call..

Cards last five totals -

Aug 20 @ Pittsburgh L 6 - 3
    Aug 22 vs San Diego L 12 - 4
    Aug 23 vs San Diego W 6 - 2
    Aug 24 vs San Diego L 4 -3
    Aug 25 vs Tampa Bay L 7 -3
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-26-17 at 04:22 PM.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Kinda liking the Rays/Cards over Nashy as well but the only thing that is troublesome is that the Cards haven't been hitting the ball extremely well lately and driving in runs lately when considering 10 run over bets.. In their last 5 they are averaging slightly over 3 runs a game.. However they are in a rebound game at home today.. So maybe they could put up some numbers... Rays should hammer Leake though...

TT Rays over 3.5 only might be the call..

Cards last five totals -

Aug 20 @ Pittsburgh L 6 - 3
    Aug 22 vs San Diego L 12 - 4
    Aug 23 vs San Diego W 6 - 2
    Aug 24 vs San Diego L 4 -3
    Aug 25 vs Tampa Bay L 7 -3
    God damn matheny been screwing w lineup and what was working ever since these dipshits brought piscotty entitled ass back up. Now it seems every other day he sitting pham and now today fowler to let grichik and piscotty play everyday. Makes no fukkin sense: I do think cards offense will keep them in this one today and that gonna take 5 or more to do so.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    God damn matheny been screwing w lineup and what was working ever since these dipshits brought piscotty entitled ass back up. Now it seems every other day he sitting pham and now today fowler to let grichik and piscotty play everyday. Makes no fukkin sense: I do think cards offense will keep them in this one today and that gonna take 5 or more to do so.
    I like the Card line up tonight.

He's got a righty stack 2 through 7.
    RHB usually cream Snell.
    Rather see Jed up from the six hole, but lineup tonight is built to mash.

2daBank

I like the Card line up tonight.

He's got a righty stack 2 through 7.
    RHB usually cream Snell.
    Rather see Jed up from the six hole, but lineup tonight is built to mash.
    As long as grichik and dejung can lay off his off speed stuff that snell threw a great deal of the time when behind in the count vs sea I agree this lineup outta give him problems. He isn't commanding his fb well at all and works it almost exclusively away, cards should drive a few oppo's over the fence tonight.

stevenash

Duda off the end of the bat hits one out to pretty much dead center.
    These balls are flying.

stevenash

Tommy Pham with the stick.
    That was easy.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Good cal with the Rays/Cards over Nashers!!!!.. Squeaked out 10 runs just to cover.. https://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/tampa-b...als-370826124/