lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

KKKon$$$ervatives are hypocrites ? No way ! What's next ? Water is wet ?

The blonde slut, Tomi Lahren that rages every day like a drunken parrot against Obamacare ... admits of benefiting from, you know...the disaster that is Obamacare.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...con/524542001/

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

so?

how funny it is that libs get so triggered over that article.

how does that make her a slut btw?

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

wish i didn't watch that

so what's the follow up? idk how he would've swallowed the bullet...i don't think it would just stop in his mouth and wouldn't it be extremely hot burning the inside of him? it was probably his cheek

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5453

Saloon or Politics this shit with an infraction!

Why are these ignorant libtarded fukks allowed to continually post this crap in Players Talk?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    The blonde slut, Tomi Lahren that rages every day like a drunken parrot against Obamacare ... admits of benefiting from, you know...the disaster that is Obamacare.

lol what has happened to debates? I suppose the same thing that has happened to public education, into the gutter to produce people like TS.

Tomi could use some lessons but still wouldn't help the stupid crowd. She is 24, the law is 26. If it wasn't the law she'd be getting her own insurance so implying that she is willingly benefiting from obamacare is illogical bs. There is nothing hypocritical about it all. Then you have idiots like TS who think the exact opposite of what intelligent people do...

It is no different than when the confirmed idiot rkelly said I was a hypocrite for posting against obamacare even though I bought healthcare stocks because I knew it was going to artificially increase their prices. That is not hypocrisy. This thread is no different. Get a dictionary.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-31-17 at 12:11 PM.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

What an idiot

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post

Reminds me of Warren Buffett. He calls for tax increases, but he benefits from lower taxes. He is perfectly free to donate excess funds to the U.S. Government, but is yet to do so.

BTW, thanks for being another typical misogynistic liberal. It is nice to be able to prove liberals hate women so easily.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Reminds me of Warren Buffett. He calls for tax increases, but he benefits from lower taxes. He is perfectly free to donate excess funds to the U.S. Government, but is yet to do so.

BTW, thanks for being another typical misogynistic liberal. It is nice to be able to prove liberals hate women so easily.
    Is there no protest for you to attend today?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    so?

how funny it is that libs get so triggered over that article.

how does that make her a slut btw?

dwightie replies with so, because screaming and moaning about the ACA and then relying on it is not being hypocritical! Of course liberals, moderates and normal people will respond to an idiot that complains about a program and uses it. That is what normal people do. What normal people do not do is defend the indefensible.

also normal people seldom defend everything a president did (in this case) Bush and today call him one of the worst. Talk about hypocrites, but I sometimes get that word confused with liars. oh yeah, you are both. big time.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4149

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    Is there no protest for you to attend today?
    No, I have a job.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Typical MFers shooting their mouths off. Hey brick for brains, THINK before you open your yap!

From the article:

While Lahren continued to rail on Obamacare, she admitted that she is still on her parent's health insurance plan because of it.

"Do you have a healthcare plan or no?" Handler asked Lahren during the exchange, according to Fortune.

"Well luckily, I'm 24, so I am still on my parents'," Lahren said.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Typical MFers shooting their mouths off. Hey brick for brains, THINK before you open your yap!

From the article:

While Lahren continued to rail on Obamacare, she admitted that she is still on her parent's health insurance plan because of it.

"Do you have a healthcare plan or no?" Handler asked Lahren during the exchange, according to Fortune.

"Well luckily, I'm 24, so I am still on my parents'," Lahren said.
    again .... so?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The whole libtard argument in this thread is basically:

If the government sucks so bad why do you vote?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

you got two bucks i can get ?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    buthurt liberals melting down over nothing

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

Why are these ignorant libtarded fukks allowed to continually post this crap in Players Talk?
    This is why broke dik newbies shouldn't even be allowed to post in PT until they either Pro up or have a year under their belt

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    dwightie replies with so, because screaming and moaning about the ACA and then relying on it is not being hypocritical! Of course liberals, moderates and normal people will respond to an idiot that complains about a program and uses it. That is what normal people do. What normal people do not do is defend the indefensible.

also normal people seldom defend everything a president did (in this case) Bush and today call him one of the worst. Talk about hypocrites, but I sometimes get that word confused with liars. oh yeah, you are both. big time.

I've had to look at using it recently as my wife is out of corporate job and Im self employed so have to get on my own. Its concept is good but its execution is terrible. Many providers have dropped it all together including most of Piedmont in my area which is a major medical provider. The few providers that remain are having tough times taking new patients as they are swamped with all that is left because of the lack of providers. And when you do get to see the few remaining providers till taking it you have to be prepared for astronomical waits with crowded wait rooms. So I will probably end up on it as will have to deal with it or pay a monster going completely private.

Pretty moderate by most accounts and normal is such a subjective term. Am I allowed to complain about it or am I just supposed to be happy that something is better than nothing?

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

i would do some dirty things to Tomi

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

saloon

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    i would do some dirty things to Tomi
    this

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I've had to look at using it recently as my wife is out of corporate job and Im self employed so have to get on my own. Its concept is good but its execution is terrible. Many providers have dropped it all together including most of Piedmont in my area which is a major medical provider. The few providers that remain are having tough times taking new patients as they are swamped with all that is left because of the lack of providers. And when you do get to see the few remaining providers till taking it you have to be prepared for astronomical waits with crowded wait rooms. So I will probably end up on it as will have to deal with it or pay a monster going completely private.

Pretty moderate by most accounts and normal is such a subjective term. Am I allowed to complain about it or am I just supposed to be happy that something is better than nothing?
    Too much logic in this post for dante to understand.

Hope it works out as well as possible for ya.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Idk I have great medical dental. 2k year free dental work and 200 per person medical deductible or 400 family. 10 dollar co pay proffered provider 15 not.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My next door neighbor(cool black guy) has a worthless 28 year old son that doesn't have a job and still lives at home. The piece of shit won't even cut his parent's grass. He gets picked up every night by his boys because he doesn't have a car, and his boys drop him off in the early hours of the morning(we usually hear them around 3 or 4 in the morning carrying on outside). God knows what these guys are out doing at night. His father has suspicions as does everyone else on the block.

My neighbor, his wife, and his son all vote Democrat.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    My next door neighbor(cool black guy) has a worthless 28 year old son that doesn't have a job and still lives at home. The piece of shit won't even cut his parent's grass. He gets picked up every night by his boys because he doesn't have a car, and his boys drop him off in the early hours of the morning. God nows what these guys are out doing at night. His father has suspicions as does everyone else on the block.

My neighbor, his wife, and his son all vote Democrat.
    Weird youd throw that last sentence in there like that.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Weird youd throw that last sentence in there like that.
    It is weird isn't it?

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

It's not weird. It doesn't even matter. People should not pledge an allegiance to the D's or the R's, as none of their leaders truly have our interests in mind.