RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Saturday MLB play...

Texas (Cashner) +183

This is a good dog play in my view. Anytime an opposing pitcher has an ERA higher than the other starter and is a heavy favorite of -180 or more, it is a solid play. It's a simple angle, but worth playing almost every single time. Cashier has his sinker moving good again, and has changed his game with getting quicker outs. Rangers can still score runs, which makes them a dog with some bite today.

Good luck if you follow along.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Should have took the Padres last night. Nice Call

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Should have took the Padres last night. Nice Call
    Really wasn't my call, I just saw the money come in, made a call to some friends that work in books and they gave me the skinny. I just shared the info.

CTOWNsCAPPIN
    Update your status
    CTOWNsCAPPIN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

I don't like this play at all. Cashner and his 5/4 k/w ratio leaves a lot to be desired and his regression hasn't hit the wall yet. BOL. I hope you cash

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by CTOWNsCAPPIN View Post
    I don't like this play at all. Cashner and his 5/4 k/w ratio leaves a lot to be desired and his regression hasn't hit the wall yet. BOL. I hope you cash
    He has changed the way he pitches. He's been working on pitching to contact and it's made all of his stats suffer early this season. He's now coming around to where he's comfortable. He's one guy where you can't look at his stats, but rather what he's doing and is he ready to start winning. I think he's very very close.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It seems like it could be live dog and baseball nobody should be heavy favorites anymore other than a couple great pitchers

RangeFinder