Betpoints: 20469

Quote Originally Posted by deadphish View Post
    cough cough douche bag
    What, you like lifetime politicians?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Wonder how he will answer questions about his older brother who molested their younger sister.

Bob comes from a very wealthy family but for years portrayed himself as a street kid. After realizing rap/metal trend was done he became a down home redneck country boy. Next trend to jump on I guess is politics.
    Bobby sounds like an intel project.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Could've been more concise. Something like, 'I don't like Kid Rock,' or something to that effect.

Who cares what his brother did. What does that have to do with Kid Rock?

FYI, I don't really care for Kid Rock.
    I actually like Bob as a person. Known him since 2004.

Guess you have been living under a rock but when running for public office, your family is fair game for the opposition and media.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Gritter you backing him?

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Gritter you backing him?
    Makes no difference to me. I don't live in MI. If he is serious about it, I wish him luck.

jjgold

Gritter for office in Vegas I'll send you 500

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Kid Rock is Republican but has nothing against gay marriage and is not pro life. No chance. He will be the worst R candidate of all time.
    Obviously, if you are for gay marriage, you are not pro-life. Gay people don't produce children.

teecee

I actually like Bob as a person. Known him since 2004.

Guess you have been living under a rock but when running for public office, your family is fair game for the opposition and media.
    Yes, I've been living under a rock. Just bc the media tells you certain things are fair game, it does not mean you have to play along.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Yes, I've been living under a rock. Just bc the media tells you certain things are fair game, it does not mean you have to play along.
    Go back under your rock then. Life is too complicated for you.

teecee

Go back under your rock then. Life is too complicated for you.

Life is not that complicated if you don't let other people, especially the media, determine what is relevant to you.

Just remember, they have bills to pay, that's the only reason they want to tell you about Rock's brother and why they like to see young black men die - because it keeps the lights on and then some.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

Kid Rock is a sell out. Always has been. OH & his music sucks.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

I'll give anyone a shot who will get in there and clean some sh*t up.

Old men and women on both sides have been abusing this country for decades.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

About as humorous as Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" running for President..

I can't even picture Kid Rock wearing a suit and tie...

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    Kid Rock is apparently a hard core Republican. That will be interesting.
    That is why Cuse blew Kid Rock in his post trying to fake like he didn't know.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    I'll give anyone a shot who will get in there and clean some sh*t up.

Old men and women on both sides have been abusing this country for decades.
    That's exactly why so many people voted for Trump.. I feel the same way.. Our Government is just to corrupt and cozy... Big business is in control, money rules and controls people in office, America and it's people are secondary to all that..

Need to shake things up, get people fired, arrested and tossed out of Government and office.. Both Republicans and Democrats on both sides.... I'm not happy with many of our Republicans in the House and Senate.. Can't even pull it together and get a health bill passed.. No unity...

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That's exactly why so many people voted for Trump.. I feel the same way.. Our Government is just to corrupt and cozy... Big business is in control, money rules and controls people in office, America and it's people are secondary to all that..

Need to shake things up, get people fired, arrested and tossed out of Government and office.. Both Republicans and Democrats on both sides.... I'm not happy with many of our Republicans in the House and Senate.. Can't even pull it together and get a health bill passed.. No unity...
    Yet your boy, his kids, in laws and his cabinet are the most corrupt.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Yet, you wing dings voted in the same assholes
    who did nothing for 8 years! I want to be your employee. I'll be rewarded for doing nothing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yet your boy, his kids, in laws and his cabinet are the most corrupt.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Yet, you wing dings voted in the same assholes
    who did nothing for 8 years! I want to be your employee. I'll be rewarded for doing nothing.
    Yeah and crooked Hillary was a picture of honesty and no corruption.. Trump was the better choice by far.. Drain the swamp..

Trump is not controlled by big business either.. That's probably why he's hated so much in the media and in Government.. He can't be bought off.. He's a billionaire..

jtoler

Yeah and crooked Hillary was a picture of honesty and no corruption.. Trump was the better choice by far.. Drain the swamp..

Trump is not controlled by big business either.. That's probably why he's hated so much in the media and in Government.. He can't be bought off.. He's a billionaire..
    The u.s. isnt what you think it is, cmon brother. Youre not "choosing" anything. Donald is just another cog in the bane of our existence.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

If given the choice of Kid Rock - Trump-Cruz-Rubio-Christie. I would vote for Kid Rock.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    That is why Cuse blew Kid Rock in his post trying to fake like he didn't know.
    You're losing it. I know he is a Republican. Not sure what I faked, and I didn't blow Kid Rock. I'm not really a fan, just grew up with him on TV.

Was curious about remembering Joe C at first, because he was always in his videos.

Then I said Kid Rock would be going against a Dem who hasn't done a damn thing for MI, if he made it to that point to go against her.

I don't think I said he would be trying to knock her out as a Dem against her. Pretty obvious he's Republican. Stay hurt, Thor, as you know I can destroy you in any debate.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

He's an og. End of story

jjgold

He is too dirty to win

Too much baggage

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

What you morons don't seem to understand is people like Trump and others may not be DC elites but they are the .001% and they WILL look out for the .001%. If you make under $100K and vote Republican, I won't talk politics with you. You are beyond hope.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    What you morons don't seem to understand is people like Trump and others may not be DC elites but they are the .001% and they WILL look out for the .001%. If you make under $100K and vote Republican, I won't talk politics with you. You are beyond hope.
    If you help the rich with business tax cuts they will help create jobs for you.. Helping the rich creates jobs, no one understands that as they just see it as greedy and only helping the .001%.. If you squeeze the rich to hard they will take their money and business and go overseas to some smaller Country that will make it easier for them to manufacture, invest and or sell their products..

TPowell

If you help the rich with business tax cuts they will help create jobs for you.. Helping the rich creates jobs, no one understands that as they just see it as greedy and only helping the .001%.. If you squeeze the rich to hard they will take their money and business and go overseas to some smaller Country that will make it easier for them to manufacture, invest and or sell their products..
    Did you black out before the 80's or something? Trickle down economics is bullshit and doesn't work. Proven multiple times.

jtoler

recycled garbage

TPowell

Think about it like this. Why give huge tax breaks to producers when your buyers are left shorted and can't purchase the products? Give that money to the buyers (average man) and the money will end up in producers hands anyway. Crude example but you get the gist

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    President Ted Nugent and Vice-President Kid Rock. Beats some old farts that have been living the high life on a government salary their entire lives. (cough cough Clintons....cough cough Obamas......cough cough Kennedys....)
    KENNEDY'S have so much money. They never sell their properties and rent them out. Their father was a rum runner for the mob during the prohibition. You need to go to the library.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    recycled garbage
    more proof jtoler is a liberal. Bookmarked.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is too dirty to win

Too much baggage
    jj, you should run. Glory holes for all!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

probably the best response I have ever read by you. Of course, I don't read that many, not anything personal I just am not around that much. Good job, right on the button. The only problem is you reached out for help from an asshole. Slowly but surely it will be evident to many more, never people like Dwightie and Brooks but they are irrelevant.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Think about it like this. Why give huge tax breaks to producers when your buyers are left shorted and can't purchase the products? Give that money to the buyers (average man) and the money will end up in producers hands anyway. Crude example but you get the gist
    Interesting point, but here's how it's been going the past few years...

Tax the hell out of the producers (or big business), forcing them to have skyrocketing prices to maintain a profit (loss of consumer buying power), or set up shop in another country that doesn't tax the hell out of the business (loss of US jobs), or just plain reduce the amount of payroll to make up for the tax (loss of US jobs).

Either way this forces more people to be dependent on the gov't (THE ULTIMATE GOAL)

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

You just described Captain Oranges business plan for the past 49 years

Jibby is too smart to belive the bullshit he has posted in this thread.

Jibby is the oldest Internet troll I know.

He was pulling this shit on dial up in the nineties

First 123 Last