rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post

Lakerboy this isn't one of your more brilliant comments and then have some clown stamp approval of your post might be even more funny. Republicans never help democrats with anything. Republicans hope everyone is poor but the top elite so this post just shows u it is nonsense. Republicans do a fine job making people poor. No way they help democrats with this job. They are to good at it.
    [quote=bradthebloke;27051146]

horseshit[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Do you have health care, o.t pay,living wage? THANK A DEMOCRAT! Don't believe me than google it
    Listen to these guys, you might learn something.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Do you have health care, o.t pay,living wage? THANK A DEMOCRAT! Don't believe me than google it
    sure, just after I thank them for my obamacare, illegals coming for the food stamps, and queers in my daughters restroom

bradthebloke

[QUOTE=rkelly110;27051162]
    Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post

horseshit[/quote]

Listen to these guys, you might learn something.
    yep, learned dont vote democrat

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

[QUOTE=bradthebloke;27051170]
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

yep, learned dont vote democrat
    Well then, you get what you get. Get the lube ready.

bradthebloke

back to topic at hand. Has this guy been in any good movies to warrant this discussion? Blow is the only movie I can think of. Speaking of, I knew a guy who did time with the guy depp played in that movie. Said the real dude didnt give a shit about his daughter. Hollywood fluff

bradthebloke

[QUOTE=rkelly110;27051174]

Well then, you get what you get. Get the lube ready.
    why, ya bending over like a typical lib?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

[QUOTE=bradthebloke;27051178]
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

why, ya bending over like a typical lib?
    NO,it is called log cabin republican.

bradthebloke

Like Kasich, another Rino

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1444

why is this thread on the top of a sports gambling forum for the past week SMH.

bradthebloke

give us a winner, bigs

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by biggie12 View Post
    why is this thread on the top of a sports gambling forum for the past week SMH.
    I have the magic touch my friend

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Lakerboy, your picks suck, but you're fine by me if you stand up for America's greatest president.

jjsilver_123
    James Michael Corbin
    jjsilver_123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I have to hand it to Trump, he is certainly smart enough to convince a bunch of people to vote for him when he talks straight out of his @ss. He literally could insult his own supporters (as he did with that 5th avenue comment) and they would be oblivious to it and still vote for him.
    Last edited by jjsilver_123; 06-26-17 at 02:15 PM. Reason: .

bradthebloke

Quote Originally Posted by jjsilver_123 View Post
    I have to hand it to Trump, he is certainly smart enough to convince a bunch of people to vote for him when he talks straight out of his @ss. He literally could insult his own supporters (as he did with that 5th avenue comment) and they would be oblivious to it and still vote for him.
    nice edit, cuck

jjsilver_123
    James Michael Corbin

nice edit, cuck
    Aw did i hurt your vagina? This trump d*ckriding c*ck fest is sickening. You know you'd gladly bend down for him.

jjsilver_123
    James Michael Corbin

nice edit, cuck
    Btw, is there any other vocabularly among you guys besides cuck and snowflake? It gets old real fast.

bradthebloke

Aw did i hurt your vagina? This trump d*ckriding c*ck fest is sickening. You know you'd gladly bend down for him.
    like you did for Obama, wipe your chin, rook

zjohnzzz
    zjohnzzz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13040

Maybe u should stop using the post office and calling the cops or asking the military to fight for you.
    obvious to me you didn't use our education system

bradthebloke

Btw, is there any other vocabularly among you guys besides cuck and snowflake? It gets old real fast.
    than bail, non-pro broke dick

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

The trump di*ksucking in this thread is sickening. I bet all you trump supporters would bend over and let him ram you a countless amount of times if he wanted to.
    A communist Jew hates Trump..shocking

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1444

give us a winner, bigs
    not gambling right now my friend, too busy

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11715

Hey there, salty boy.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Ask the Venezuelan people how good life has become since they kicked their enemy (capitalism) to the curb.
    Here is the undeniable truth about Venezuela...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12047

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Take a close look at the Liberal playing guitar. Guy crapped his pants to avoid Nam.

Nam was a shiity war that the US should have never have gotten involved in.. We lost the war and alot of Americas in Nam (58,000 US soldiers) many also got hooked on drugs and the ones that came back home were messed up and got treated like garbage..

You were lucky I say to avoid that war.. Kinda like Iraq today, another wasted war that we got nothing to show for ...

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

sure, just after I thank them for my obamacare, illegals coming for the food stamps, and queers in my daughters restroom
    Well said!!! I agree..

-Obamacare is the absolute worst, I haven't been insured since it came about and all I've been doing is paying tax penalties every year since... It's such an injustice and it doesn't work, premiums and deductibles are just so high and absurd now for anyone with a decent income...

-Illegals just tax and ruin our cities.. Dirty them up, crowd them up, speak only Spanish which pisses me off.. Then the take all the freebies they can get and many don't pay taxes..

- Dems love the poor, the immigrants and queers and that's why they lost the election, Dems forgot about the middle American working class and they all voted for Trump..

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Chico, they are more worried about stopping a gay person from having the same rights as they do before they think about their jobs or the economy. Oh and they are more worried about a billionaires rights, before their very own. Billionaires are the real victims of our society if u asked these retards. These assholes would give their own life for a billionaire, if one asked them too give it.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21797

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Well said!!! I agree..

-Obamacare is the absolute worst, I haven't been insured since it came about and all I've been doing is paying tax penalties every year since... It's such an injustice and it doesn't work, premiums and deductibles are just so high and absurd now for anyone with a decent income...

-Illegals just tax and ruin our cities.. Dirty them up, crowd them up, speak only Spanish which pisses me off.. Then the take all the freebies they can get and many don't pay taxes..

- Dems love the poor, the immigrants and queers and that's why they lost the election, Dems forgot about the middle American working class and they all voted for Trump..
    Seriously? That's nuts. I assume you're single/childless? Still crazy. Yes, premiums can be substantial, because the benefits can be substantial too if you have a serious health issue. I assume you must not have substantial assets, otherwise you're nuts to put that all at risk with one serious illness. I suppose if you don't have much you can let it ride and go bankrupt if it goes south. But if you have a "decent income" you should be able to afford it and if you can't make ends meet with a decent income then maybe some reevaluating is in order.

Not trying to be a dick, just being serious.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Chico, they are more worried about stopping a gay person from having the same rights as they do before they think about their jobs or the economy. Oh and they are more worried about a billionaires rights, before their very own. Billionaires are the real victims of our society if u asked these retards. These assholes would give their own life for a billionaire, if one asked them too give it.
    Why you always hating on the rich man Thor?.. I commend successful people. Not everyone can do it... Sounds like you are bit jealous and bitter..

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I commend successful people. Not everyone can do it...
    Do you know why?

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Johnny Depp and the rest of these Hollywood douches just loved Obama though:

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave dlowilly 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Here is the undeniable truth about Venezuela...

At least get your facts right. The venezuela shit started when they fired congress

chico2663

Just think thor to be a brain dead trump supporter all you have to do is have a frontal lobotomy. Who goes first?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Are libs in favor on no new health care legislation and are content to watch health insurance simply go away? I'm finding it hard to believe that standing by and watching ObamaCare completely fail helps the country or their political aspirations.

I kind of hope they don't pass anything. We have not hit bottom yet on how bad ObamaCare is. The replacement bill just get 100% democrat vote and just a few republican votes. It bails out one of the worse legislation attempts in US history. JFK.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Seriously? That's nuts. I assume you're single/childless? Still crazy. Yes, premiums can be substantial, because the benefits can be substantial too if you have a serious health issue. I assume you must not have substantial assets, otherwise you're nuts to put that all at risk with one serious illness. I suppose if you don't have much you can let it ride and go bankrupt if it goes south. But if you have a "decent income" you should be able to afford it and if you can't make ends meet with a decent income then maybe some reevaluating is in order.

Not trying to be a dick, just being serious.
    I'm single and very healthy but in my 40's..

If I got sick or need a check up I go to a local clinic and pay for a doctor visit out of pocket and in cash, it's not that expensive when dealing with clinics.... I don't see what's so nuts about saving $500 or more a month in premiums and not having insurance that I'd never use?.. Been 10 years with no health insurance and not seeing a doctor and I'm doing just fine and saving money every month.. If I have a major health crisis I'll pay out of pocket and go into savings if it's an emergency..

If health insurance became more affordable and the deductibles weren't so high I would get it now, like I did before Obamacare.. My premiums were like $150 a month with a $2500 deductible 10 years ago.. Still a waste of money but I'd get that today if that were still the case with no Obamacare....

Eat right, do cardio, check your blood pressure and cholesterol and you can get by without seeing a doctor up until your late 50's I say.. Doctors are overrated....

I do have dental insurance though and use that....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-26-17 at 07:20 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Do you know why?
    I commend people that try in life and succeed in what they tried to do as they chose to do something with their lives rather then be a lazy sloth and quit.. So yes I don't hate on the rich and successful unless they are dicks..

First ... 45678910 ... Last