setting up shop early

trade rumors are swirling

Please lord, let the Bulls trade Butler

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Fultz is the real deal

Ball is overrated. I like Fox over him.

I keep going back and forth on Jackson and Tatum. Both play the same position, I think Jackson has the better motor but Tatum is probably the more talented player.

I can't figure out the two talented white guys, Collins and Markkanen. Finesse guys are so hard to project in the NBA.

I like Donovan Mitchell out of Louisville. He will be a good two way player in the NBA.

Don't get why Bam is falling so far. 10-20 years ago he would have been a top 5 pick, but nobody wants a back to the basket big man anymore.

Surprised to see Kennard shooting up draft boards. He seems like the typical great college player, not sure if he can defend at the NBA level, going to be hard to score against great athletes.

I really like Jordan Bell as an athletic rim protector if you can get him later in the draft.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

All feels so irrelevant now.

No one is in the same galaxy as Golden State, and no one will be for quite some time.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    setting up shop early

trade rumors are swirling

Please lord, let the Bulls trade Butler
    anywhere but Cleveland.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I can't wait.

I love the NBA draft more than my family.

I'm not sure this is an official thread though, I don't see any asterisks in the title.
    Points Awarded:

gauchojake gave The Giant 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't wait.

I'm not sure this is an official thread though, I don't see any asterisks in the title.
    No asterisks = not official

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Guys what's going on? I am in Hawaii and missed it.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Could someone tell me about these proposed trades I don't understand for example Lakers give up a pick it says proposed trade and then they draft a player but it goes to Utah. Who makes this selection did Utah Pick it or did the Lakers pick for them I'm a little confused

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16173

Quote Originally Posted by DISTROYA View Post
    Could someone tell me about these proposed trades I don't understand for example Lakers give up a pick it says proposed trade and then they draft a player but it goes to Utah. Who makes this selection did Utah Pick it or did the Lakers pick for them I'm a little confused
    They trade for a pick, which the other team chooses, and then fingers crossed it's a good one.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't wait.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Fultz is the real deal
    I can't figure out the two talented white guys, Collins and Markkanen. Finesse guys are so hard to project in the NBA.

Don't get why Bam is falling so far. 10-20 years ago he would have been a top 5 pick, but nobody wants a back to the basket big man anymore.

Surprised to see Kennard shooting up draft boards. He seems like the typical great college player, not sure if he can defend at the NBA level, going to be hard to score against great athletes.

I really like Jordan Bell as an athletic rim protector if you can get him later in the draft.
    Fultz is a tremendous talent.

Collins should be a solid pro. Thankfully he will be playing for an NBA team next season instead of Sacramento.

Watched a ton of PAC 12 ball and Markkanen has great shooting range and can pass well for a big but very little else. No defense, rebounds like a WNBA player and gets pushed from blocks by much smaller players. He would be a great fit on a contender needing a shooter. Bad fit for Bulls, who are rebuilding.

League no longer values bigs who aren't versatile. I like Bam but he is a project.

Kennard is going to a team that needs an overhaul. Van Gundy will screw him up like every other young player he has coached.

Warriors just stole Bell from Bulls. He is insurance if Iggy bolts in FA.

DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

good insight grits. Was hoping bell would drop to the lakers instead they got some lanky center from indiana. Anyone know about this kid since I havent watched college ball regularly since the fab five days?
    The one area GS "needed" and they get this shot blocking machine. UFB