brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    Don't need one. The election isn't 'til 2020 and the con man will have been impeached by then.
    39 posts, and look at the join date and dumb penetrating post. Whose ghost are you? Come on now. You've already outed yourself.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 518

Trump drama is just filukkingg out of hand

soccergoat
    soccergoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1460

It truly amazes me when ones political party or stance makes them lose all common sense and all of sudden are blind to things. Im not a dem or rep but if you think 50 percent is good that is laughable.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I got Trump at about a 60% approval rating

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Obama was at 42% his final year. So Um... yeah.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Those numbers are not correct..the ones who don't approve are part of the cmm anti trump movement. Is it they don't approve of his work or his character.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Conman...how is he con man?? You don't like him ok..but conman?? Obama was awful...Clinton corrupt..trump conman?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Con man is a complement for Trump, that is one of the nicest things one might say about DT. If you missed that NY you are living somewhere in outerspace my friend.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^funny watching an old person try to meme and just embarrass themselves. You just don't have the minimum 3 brain cells required to get how to meme properly.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Who gives a shit. He's President. Let's keep arguing like we can change each other's opinion. This is why we have dumbass protests, riots, and lunatics shooting people. Has the life of anyone who hates Trump got increasingly worse since January 20th? Maybe the BP went up, but I think you're all still alive. Some will say they got fat like whatever washed up celebrity did.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Who gives a shit. He's President. Let's keep arguing like we can change each other's opinion. This is why we have dumbass protests, riots, and lunatics shooting people. Has the life of anyone who hates Trump got increasingly worse since January 20th? Maybe the BP went up, but I think you're all still alive. Some will say they got fat like whatever washed up celebrity did.
    good point.

however if he and his crew get their way life will change. and it will change basically for the people that supported him. they will receive much worse health insurance, their social security will decrease, quality of air will get worse, climate change may even make their life worse.

you may not believe this, but if he and the R get their way, yes life will change for many. the irony it will be a large portion of the same people who voted for him.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13832

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    So annoying that women
    An up and comer in the party.
    Just what they need, another progressive loon.
    You can only laugh at their idiocy.
    It is the reason they are where they are right now.

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    good point.

however if he and his crew get their way life will change. and it will change basically for the people that supported him. they will receive much worse health insurance, their social security will decrease, quality of air will get worse, climate change may even make their life worse.

you may not believe this, but if he and the R get their way, yes life will change for many. the irony it will be a large portion of the same people who voted for him.
    As a Trump supporter, I'll be pissed if what you say happens. Minus the climate change, and clean air thing. I'm not gonna get into that.

Congress needs to come together if anything with healthcare, insurance, tax reform, SS, and basically the needs of the American people can improve.

That includes the Dems in Congress. Trump is so damn moderate, they just hate him. I don't get it, but they want to keep their jobs. That is the priority of all. Stay employed. They don't give a shit about people. That's why Trump won.

We could argue if a billionaire cares about people all day. I'll pass, but I believe he does a bit. He's probably not a huge humanitarian slash philanthropist, but he wants to help. At least more than the Clinton Foundation. Politicians are scum. Trump is actually a decent guy who just talks like a New Yorker. I don't know. All my opinion, of course.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Conman...how is he con man?? You don't like him ok..but conman?? Obama was awful...Clinton corrupt..trump conman?
    Rubio called him a con man in the republican debates. Cruz called him a pathological liar. Do you have selective hearing?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Rubio called him a con man in the republican debates. Cruz called him a pathological liar. Do you have selective hearing?
    Did you miss all Presidential campaigns your whole life? They say things. Little Marco, and Lying Ted. Campaign talk, except Crooked Hillary. That's true. Who brought up Trump's hands? All that stuff is what really matters for the USA.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

As a Trump supporter, I'll be pissed if what you say happens. Minus the climate change, and clean air thing. I'm not gonna get into that.

Congress needs to come together if anything with healthcare, insurance, tax reform, SS, and basically the needs of the American people can improve.

That includes the Dems in Congress. Trump is so damn moderate, they just hate him. I don't get it, but they want to keep their jobs. That is the priority of all. Stay employed. They don't give a shit about people. That's why Trump won.

We could argue if a billionaire cares about people all day. I'll pass, but I believe he does a bit. He's probably not a huge humanitarian slash philanthropist, but he wants to help. At least more than the Clinton Foundation. Politicians are scum. Trump is actually a decent guy who just talks like a New Yorker. I don't know. All my opinion, of course.

why would you question the clean air thing, have you been paying attention with his actions on the environment? And I guess you think every scientist in the universe is wrong on climate change. did you ever contemplate how often the conservatives have been correct on settled issues in the past century? I can name two, maybe three. They are on the wrong side of history my friend almost always. That is an historical fact.

and you actually believe the actions of Trump are moderate. His budget was moderate, his language is moderate, half his appointees are moderate. tell me one aspect of his personality that is moderate? I can understand your confusion since he changes his mind on so many topics, often in mid sentence. But a moderate, really.

you think he cares about people, how about all the people he fcked during his business days. And not fcked them the usual way that business people do. but fcked them by withholding rightly earned profits and wages. Is that caring about people. The way he speaks about women when he believes no one is listening, is that caring. The awful crap, most of it untrue he said about his own R party, is that caring.

I appreciate that it is your opinion, and you are welcome to it. But a moderate and caring, to me they are exactly opposite of DT

Thor4140

oCngress needs to come together if anything with healthcare, insurance, tax reform, SS, and basically the needs of the American people can improve.

For eight years Republicans blocked anything and everything they could think of even shit that they wanted. Now the cries of come together is the roaring chant. Do you see how fuking pathetic it is that now u want to "come together" Do you remember what Bill Clinton had to go thru daily with Kenneth Starr? How the fuk do u come together when your party will do anything it can to win and than includes bringing the country to a stalemate. Im sure if Trump throws up something good for the country the Dems will run to vote on it. If it is about giving rich fuks another huge tax breaks that benefits nobody but them, it will be shut down. If he wants an infrastructure bill they will run to approve it. If he wants one with sneaky shit attach to it (like another huge tax break for billionaires) they will shut it down. You see how this works? You want progress? How about saying this same shit when a Dem is in office okay. Instead of sitting quiet when the Republicans go back into the "block everything mode".

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8505

For eight years Republicans blocked anything and everything they could think of even shit that they wanted. Now the cries of come together is the roaring chant. Do you see how fuking pathetic it is that now u want to "come together" Do you remember what Bill Clinton had to go thru daily with Kenneth Starr? How the fuk do u come together when your party will do anything it can to win and than includes bringing the country to a stalemate. Im sure if Trump throws up something good for the country the Dems will run to vote on it. If it is about giving rich fuks another huge tax breaks that benefits nobody but them, it will be shut down. If he wants an infrastructure bill they will run to approve it. If he wants one with sneaky shit attach to it (like another huge tax break for billionaires) they will shut it down. You see how this works? You want progress? How about saying this same shit when a Dem is in office okay. Instead of sitting quiet when the Republicans go back into the "block everything mode".
    LOL

This is why Trump was elected. Rather than supporting him, you want revenge and waste another 8 years. Pathetic.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

here is an individual that has a grasp on exactly what is happening and how it compares to political history. it is just common sense but as the saying goes with crazies common sense is anything but common.

nice job as usual thor.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    LOL

This is why Trump was elected. Rather than supporting him, you want revenge and waste another 8 years. Pathetic.

I missed the revenge part, I got the justice part.

BTW, you were one guy that was critical of every single action Obama took. If I am mistaken show me.

Also, did you explain what DDT is yet? Or did you simply fck up yet again.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

dante1 reading from the talking points; The R programs will not work yaday yady

When asked what will Dems do to increase economic activity and wages? You get a shaq eye blank stare.

Credit the Dems elitist for brainwashing their minions to actually believe there is no way to increase economic activity.

Try it, ask any Dem what the dems will do to get the economy moving and wages rising?

Cuse0323

I don't know how many times that I have to say that I'm not Republican. No need, as you obviously won't remember. I want the fools in Congress to work together no matter what. Just happens that Obama was terrible, so I guess that makes me a Republican.

Trump isn't a Republican, so he is having issues. The Dems don't realize how much of their agenda could get done if they weren't just trying to run out the clock, and pray for victories in midterms. Plus, the media has their back. They have the easiest job. Sit back, say Trump sucks, and cash their check.

They need fresh blood. Pelosi, and Schumer are hilarious though, so I hope they stick with the old guard. Or that crazy Harris lady if they want younger faces for their Party. She's hilarious too.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    dante1 reading from the talking points; The R programs will not work yaday yady

When asked what will Dems do to increase economic activity and wages? You get a shaq eye blank stare.

Credit the Dems elitist for brainwashing their minions to actually believe there is no way to increase economic activity.

Try it, ask any Dem what the dems will do to get the economy moving and wages rising?

well whatever their response is, and I can't speak for any of them. IMO, it will be better than granting huge tax breaks to people who don't need them and it will be better than any trickle down belief that hasn't worked--ever. and btw, I don't think many actions by government will significantly increase economic activity. It is basically a question of demand. Oh, I understand the old and tired cliche about government regulations. And I agree government regulations should be streamlined and should be based on common sense.

I told this story before and I will tell it again. I owned a small business, a daycare center. You want to speak about regulations start a daycare center. You know I wasn't fond of all the regulations and believe me there were plenty. However, I can't think of one that was extraordinarily wrong. I can't think of one that hampered my ability to work my business and earn a profit. I can't think of one that didn't benefit the kids, the parents and my employees. So basically, within reason, that is a BS excuse.

Economic activity will increase when demand is sufficient for it to increase. Unless the government is highly intrusive, and our government right now is not, business will thrive and profits will be made. I mean isn't that fact that our country is one of the leaders in innovation, and certainly one of the leaders in profit. What country has a pharmaceutical industry that makes more money than the USA. Simply more proof that regulations do not harm a thriving business. Or even a startup business like my day care.
    Last edited by dante1; 06-17-17 at 11:20 AM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Sammy you trolling? 50%is good? Is that what you hoped your kid would achieve in school?

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

win some ya lose some

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14793

You can't please 99% of the population when you pander to 1% of the population.

Sammy's SBR approval rating is 52.6%. I feel that's a little high but also fair.

I tried to stay out Booya....I tried and failed.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

50% + 1 = reelection (sorta)

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    50% + 1 = reelection (sorta)
    He'd win again in a heartbeat. Trump Train = Unstoppable

Thor4140

Did you miss all Presidential campaigns your whole life? They say things. Little Marco, and Lying Ted. Campaign talk, except Crooked Hillary. That's true. Who brought up Trump's hands? All that stuff is what really matters for the USA.
    when your guy wins its okay. I got it. U god dam assholes are so hypocritical its a wonder anyone deals with ya.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

U god dam assholes

Thor... RELAX

your friend , Sammy

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

GOP never supported Obama but now you expect other party to support Trump, that's comical.

William142
    William142's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I am sure many resident SBRers will agree with you.
    Trump's numbers are in the upper 30s on average. You can look at polling aggregates and see that. Any poll that has him around 50% is a serious outlier, just as any poll that had him in the 20s would be. There's a direct correlation between POTUS approval and party performance in mid-term elections and Republicans have vastly under performed in deep red districts over the last three or four months. That's probably the number one indicator his approval is historically low for this point in a presidency.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    You can't please 99% of the population when you pander to 1% of the population.

Sammy's SBR approval rating is 52.6%. I feel that's a little high but also fair.

I tried to stay out Booya....I tried and failed.

First 123 Last