Kevin Love is at +125. I'll take my chances with Tristen or Lebron

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Decent angle, I think love might be the guy though

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I like this play too. Line will probably be lowered in a few hours after this post

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Kevin Love will get zero offensive rebounds in the series. Tristen will probably get 5 offensive rebounds a game. Love will have to guard someone on the perimeter because he is not a shot blocker, so that leaves two guys to get rebounds Tristen and LBJ

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11186

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Kevin Love is at +125. I'll take my chances with Tristen or Lebron
    This is a bad bet Seab. TT is a good offensive rebound guy but he is horrible on the defensive end. He rarely has more boards than Love or Lebron. I would go with Lebron as he will be close to a triple double every game. Love is a good choice but you never know how many minutes he will get in the series. If he get's good minutes then he will be up there. Pass on TT.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is a bad bet Seab. TT is a good offensive rebound guy but he is horrible on the defensive end. He rarely has more boards than Love or Lebron. I would go with Lebron as he will be close to a triple double every game. Love is a good choice but you never know how many minutes he will get in the series. If he get's good minutes then he will be up there. Pass on TT.
    TT will out rebound Love. I'm only worried about LBJ. If he has to play KD a lot he won't be close to the rim. It's going to be 4 warriors on the outside, someone has to stay under the basket. My guess is TT

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    TT will out rebound Love. I'm only worried about LBJ. If he has to play KD a lot he won't be close to the rim. It's going to be 4 warriors on the outside, someone has to stay under the basket. My guess is TT
    Love will be on Pachulia or McGee. TT will be on Draymond. Lebron and Love will both out rebound him in this series. Now offensive rebounds is a different story.

shadymcgrady

Can't disagree with mac, there will be more situations in the series where tt is going to be on the bench than love.

I can see both on the bench if gsw tries to go small but love has earned the minutes despite his dreadful defense

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Good find.. Love will be right there, probably play more minutes as well.. Those odds are worth it though IMO.. In for small..

Mac4Lyfe

You got to take Lebron if you're going with the Cavs. He will average a triple double every game. Love and TT may have reduced minutes from game to game. Whoever has the most minutes out of the 2 will have the 2nd most boards for the Cavs but it will be Lebron for the series. Love or TT could be on the bench for significant minutes in several games. Love has been putting in a lot of minutes lately but if struggles out there he may get clipped. TT is a horrible pick n roll defender but Lue won't bench him for long. Lebron then TT then Love.

Now GSW will be either Durant or Draymond. I'd go with Durant first then Draymond. Pachulia or McGee will be right behind them based on their minutes. If GSW has a couple of blowouts, Durant may sit a lot.

For the series, I'd lean Lebron, TT, Durant, Draymond, Love then Pachulia.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You got to take Lebron if you're going with the Cavs. He will average a triple double every game. Love and TT may have reduced minutes from game to game. Whoever has the most minutes out of the 2 will have the 2nd most boards for the Cavs but it will be Lebron for the series. Love or TT could be on the bench for significant minutes in several games. Love has been putting in a lot of minutes lately but if struggles out there he may get clipped. TT is a horrible pick n roll defender but Lue won't bench him for long. Lebron then TT then Love.

Now GSW will be either Durant or Draymond. I'd go with Durant first then Draymond. Pachulia or McGee will be right behind them based on their minutes. If GSW has a couple of blowouts, Durant may sit a lot.

For the series, I'd lean Lebron, TT, Durant, Draymond, Love then Pachulia.
    I can see Lebron and Love playing the perimeter alot and you know Thompson will be parked in the paint.. He will have an advantage I think down low rebounding the ball against the Warriors. That is if the Warriors are missing shots.. Big if? Triston will be good for a few offensive boards as well one would think..

I think it will be close between Love, Lebron and Thompson in the end.. I guess it depends how many minutes TT gets..

I need to check the numbers on what those 3 did in the last series?????

Mac4Lyfe

Lebron ended up with more points, rebounds, blocks and assists than anyone on either team in last years series. In the 2 games this year, I think Lebron had the most rebounds in 1 game while Durant had the most in the other. TT had a bunch in one game and McGee and Pachulia had the most for GSW in the other game.

Love will most likely be in the paint on defense more than TT. GSW will put TT in high pick n roll where he won't get too many defensive boards. Love or Lebron will get those. Most of TT's boards will be on offense, which probably won't be more than a half dozen. He should be pretty consistent for the entire series which is why I think he'll come in 2nd. Love could come up with a few huge rebound games though. He was playing tough inside against Draymond on Christmas day.He was getting a lot of boards when GSW went small.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Love will be on Pachulia or McGee. TT will be on Draymond. Lebron and Love will both out rebound him in this series. Now offensive rebounds is a different story.
    Both Pachulia and McGee are bigger than Love. TT is at least a few inches and more athletic than Draymond. The metrics favor TT

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Lebron ended up with more points, rebounds, blocks and assists than anyone on either team in last years series. In the 2 games this year, I think Lebron had the most rebounds in 1 game while Durant had the most in the other. TT had a bunch in one game and McGee and Pachulia had the most for GSW in the other game.

Love will most likely be in the paint on defense more than TT. GSW will put TT in high pick n roll where he won't get too many defensive boards. Love or Lebron will get those. Most of TT's boards will be on offense, which probably won't be more than a half dozen. He should be pretty consistent for the entire series which is why I think he'll come in 2nd. Love could come up with a few huge rebound games though. He was playing tough inside against Draymond on Christmas day.He was getting a lot of boards when GSW went small.
    TT can guard the perimeter Love can't. The Warriors don't want TT up top doubling the dribbler. They want Love up there for that reason and that reason only. The Warriors will single out Love every chance they get. His back will be to the basket on every Warrior possession

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

It may depend on just who plays the most minutes. TT has played more minutes than Love. But match up wise I think Love will will be a defensive liability and will play significantly less minutes than TT and LBJ. The warriors would love for Love to spend a lot of time trying to post up za za and McGhee, otherwise Love will have to be a perimeter player

shadymcgrady

Cle won't be running BOTH love and TT out there much, especially if gsw goes small ball like they have the past 2 finals. That would be a HUGE mismatch.

I wouldn't be surprised to see lebron playing big come 4th quarter. Running love and Tristan is a terrible coaching decision bc one of them is going to CONSTANTLY get burned and chewed up by either draymond or durant AND that's IF pachulia or Mcgee is on the floor come crunch time which I seriously doubt to begin with

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Cle won't be running BOTH love and TT out there much, especially if gsw goes small ball like they have the past 2 finals. That would be a HUGE mismatch.

I wouldn't be surprised to see lebron playing big come 4th quarter. Running love and Tristan is a terrible coaching decision bc one of them is going to CONSTANTLY get burned and chewed up by either draymond or durant AND that's IF pachulia or Mcgee is on the floor come crunch time which I seriously doubt to begin with
    LBJ is going to be on the perimeter too. So if one big is going to play small ball it will be the best of the two defensively​. That should be TT

shadymcgrady

If the game is close come 4th quarter I wouldn't be surprised if lebron is playing the big and both love and TT ate on the bench. Cle has a a ton of perimeter guys

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

If the game is close come 4th quarter I wouldn't be surprised if lebron is playing the big and both love and TT ate on the bench. Cle has a a ton of perimeter guys
    I don't care how close the game is, if LBJ, kyrie, JR Smith, Shumpert, and Jefferson are on the court the Cavs are toast.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

NBA NBA Finals - Series Props Player with most rebounds in NBA finals
    Thu 6/1 9:00PM
    all players have action
    Kevin Love (CLE) +125
    Tristian Thompson (CLE) +325
    LeBron James (CLE) +400
    Draymond Green (GSW) +400
    Kevin Durant (GSW) +500
    field - any other player +1000
    Stephen Curry (GSW) +1400

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

A flyer on LBJ wouldn't be bad, I just don't think he dominates this year like he did last year

shadymcgrady

I doubt lebron isn't going to dominate, in a vacuum that theory isnt wrong but there isn't anyone to stop him and gsw plays loose so there's plenty of opportunity for him.

Think the books are spot on, love and kyrie probably going to get expanded exposure this series than before. Love may even get a 20 20 game here and there this time around

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I think KD is going to have a huge series.. He's been playing well in these playoffs so far, I don't see anything changing come tonight or in the series!!!!

Let's get this going.. THE FINALS have arrived!!!!

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

I thought 47.5 was a little low.
    Guess that's why the over is juiced.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    I thought 47.5 was a little low.
    Guess that's why the over is juiced.
    They are all good numbers depending on how many games the finals will go. KD gets way over 47.5 rebounds in 7 games and falls short in a sweep or 5 game series. Those numbers are too dependent on number of games

shadymcgrady

Based on game 1 prop lines, u got great odds seaborne.

Love 11.5
    TT 10.5

In a vacuum and linearly speaking from game to game tt was the correct bet. The game however usually isn't linear

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Based on game 1 prop lines, u got great odds seaborne.

Love 11.5
    TT 10.5

In a vacuum and linearly speaking from game to game tt was the correct bet. The game however usually isn't linear
    I feel good about it. Just think LBJ is the wild card

Mac4Lyfe

Total rebounds in game 1

Love - 21
    Lebron - 15
    TT - 4

Draymond - 11
    Durant - 8

My money would still be on Lebron. Love's minutes are too unpredictable in this series because he's such a liability versus these Warrior's (although I'd rather have him out there then TT who gives the Cav's nothing but ORebs. TT sucks in road games. He was basically missing tonight where he scored 0 points as well. How do you not score a single bucket playing so many minutes? He was awful out there tonight and GS made an extra effort to push him out of the lane on the offensive boards.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Love will probably get it

James will get too tired to grab 15 boards every game

Love should get 12 most nights at least

Maybe even Draymond can sneak in there

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Love will probably get it
    James will get too tired to grab 15 boards every game
    Love should get 12 most nights at least
    Maybe even Draymond can sneak in there
    James will be consistently the 2nd most rebounds every game which will keep him close. Love should take it but you can't trust his minutes. Draymond is not a bad pick as well but he is just as bad as TT in road games. The only guy I trust here is Lebron.

Goat Milk

James will be consistently the 2nd most rebounds every game which will keep him close. Love should take it but you can't trust his minutes. Draymond is not a bad pick as well but he is just as bad as TT in road games. The only guy I trust here is Lebron.
    I don't look at stats at this point in the season. It's the finals. If Bron checking Durant on the perimeter more than even game 1, that means less boards.

Meanwhile, Love is guarding Green, maybe even iguadala in cases, two guys who won't shoot more than 10 times....

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I don't look at stats at this point in the season. It's the finals. If Bron checking Durant on the perimeter more than even game 1, that means less boards.
    Meanwhile, Love is guarding Green, maybe even iguadala in cases, two guys who won't shoot more than 10 times....
    Love is a great choice. I can see him winning it IF he gets the minutes. That's my only concern. Lue took him out of the game tonight for extended minutes, inserted him back into the game and he proceeded to turn the ball over then foul Durant 2 times in a row. Lue immediately yanked him again. If he can keep his 30+ minutes per game (he had 34 tonight), he'll be up there. TT only played 22 minutes tonight and he was pitiful for most of those minutes. GSW will make sure he doesn't get a bunch of Offensive rebounds and he's never a good defensive rebounder. He'll be better at home but I wouldn't be surprised to see TT with another poor statline. Draymond is too up and down over a series and you never know his minutes because he often sidelines himself with fouls and penalties.

Goat Milk

Love is a great choice. I can see him winning it IF he gets the minutes. That's my only concern. Lue took him out of the game tonight for extended minutes, inserted him back into the game and he proceeded to turn the ball over then foul Durant 2 times in a row. Lue immediately yanked him again. If he can keep his 30+ minutes per game (he had 34 tonight), he'll be up there. TT only played 22 minutes tonight and he was pitiful for most of those minutes. GSW will make sure he doesn't get a bunch of Offensive rebounds and he's never a good defensive rebounder. He'll be better at home but I wouldn't be surprised to see TT with another poor statline. Draymond is too up and down over a series and you never know his minutes because he often sidelines himself with fouls and penalties.
    Lou isn't a good coach man. I don't know how he got that dream job. Bullshit.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

TT played like Caitlyn Jenner last night.

12 Last