seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Through four games Rebounding leaders

LBJ 47
    Love 46
    KD 35
    Draymond 39
    TT nevermind

I knew LBJ would be in the running. I would bet he leads the finals in rebounds if I had to do it again

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Love may snag 10 and LeBron only 8 in game 5. Never know, though I know it doesn't matter to you at this point. I'd bet Love gets one or two more in their lose. Then what happens if they tie?

Cuse0323

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lou isn't a good coach man. I don't know how he got that dream job. Bullshit.
    Lebron runs the team, and decides is why. He wanted Love, not Wiggins. Terrible move. He wanted Lue. Terrible move. He is management, the coach, and player who calls the shots. Except when Kyrie says fck it, and just takes over.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Love may snag 10 and LeBron only 8 in game 5. Never know, though I know it doesn't matter to you at this point. I'd bet Love gets one or two more in their lose. Then what happens if they tie?
    LBJ was +400 and Love was +125. So if they tie with dead heat rules LBJ would have been the best play

Cuse0323

Gotcha. I don't do prop bets so didn't know about the dead heat rule applying.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

LBJ had the most rebounds in the finals. The guy is the greatest player of his generation.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    This is a bad bet Seab. TT is a good offensive rebound guy but he is horrible on the defensive end. He rarely has more boards than Love or Lebron. I would go with Lebron as he will be close to a triple double every game. Love is a good choice but you never know how many minutes he will get in the series. If he get's good minutes then he will be up there. Pass on TT.
    Spot fukkin on...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Spot fukkin on...
    I said LBJ was the wild card. I should have done both TT and LBJ. That would have guaranteed a profit.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I said LBJ was the wild card. I should have done both TT and LBJ. That would have guaranteed a profit.
    TT is an average to horrible defensive rebounder. He makes his living by doing one thing and that's getting offensive rebounds because nobody gives a shit about him on the offensive end. He's never the Cav's top rebounder. He is always a 1/2 second too slow to rotate on defense and has no clue how to defend pick n roll. He gets abused on the defensive end as he's trying to block a shot that he never gets to block while someone else rebounds the ball. He is overrated as fukk.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Sadly he was not even a hope while dating Khlogre Kartrashian. Anyone they go near crashes and burns. As soon as Harden escaped, he soared like an eagle again. Unfortunately for Tristan he's no Harden so I wouldn't be surprised to see him playing in Slovenia in a few years.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave shari91 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First 12