The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

As far as talent, I'd say LBJ and Durant are pretty close. They're different players that can both dominate a game. I'd give an edge to Lebron because he can do it at 1-5

As far as accomplishments, you can't even compare the two. Durant has no accomplishments to compare against Lebron, that's a joke comparison. Lebron is one of the most accomplished players to ever play the game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    As far as talent, I'd say LBJ and Durant are pretty close. They're different players that can both dominate a game. I'd give an edge to Lebron because he can do it at 1-5

As far as accomplishments, you can't even compare the two. Durant has no accomplishments to compare against Lebron, that's a joke comparison. Lebron is one of the most accomplished players to ever play the game.
    Lebron's resume looked pretty similar to Durant's at Durant's age, with the exception of a couple more MVPs.

Lakerman don't forget you said this about James back in 2010ish when he was being crowned over Kobe and others.

You'll warm up to Durant eventually like you did to James

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    These social media people kill me. They saying he is better than James LMAO.
    You're kidding right?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7708

Durant is a great player but his weak move will never be forgotten

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Agree was a bitch move but ppl said the same about Bron joining Wade. Durant situation a bit different w GS already dominating before him. Only way for him to silence those talks is to win a few rings and win the finals MVP every time, which he probably will.

First 12