FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

trump could cure cancer and you liberal losers would still find something to cry about and relate it back to a russia conspiracy. "The russians had the cure the whole time and only gave it up because trump launders there money..cry cry cry"

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    trump could cure cancer and you liberal losers would still find something to cry about and relate it back to a russia conspiracy. "The russians had the cure the whole time and only gave it up because trump launders there money..cry cry cry"
    Trump could cut taxes to zero and people would complain that their wallets were too heavy.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

last week it was 2 scoops of ice cream. That went on for about 3 days. Then hit the fake bowing to the King nonsense. That's still going on but dying off because Melania twice didn't hold Trump hand. Yup it was caught on camera 2 times. OMG!!!! I smell impeachment!

Let's recap. Ice cream, bow and hand holding. Can wait to see the next scandal.

snowflakes

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    last week it was 2 scoops of ice cream. That went on for about 3 days. Then hit the fake bowing to the King nonsense. That's still going on but dying off because Melania twice didn't hold Trump hand. Yup it was caught on camera 2 times. OMG!!!! I smell impeachment!

snowflakes

There was also something about him eating friend chicken with a fork.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    There was also something about him eating friend chicken with a fork.
    ya and that fake news story of how the Saudis gave Ivanka 100 million.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

snowflakes

just fkng embarrassing all around

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

just fkng embarrassing all around

lol

If RK has a son, it would look like him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Fake news.
    Thought I'd save Shruter some time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Thought I'd save Shruter some time.
    too late jtoler. See post #108. I am once again ahead of the curve and already anticipating what comes after hand-holding-gate or whatever goat rooster_eater Cenk and his sheep are calling it.

jtoler

too late jtoler. See post #108. I am once again ahead of the curve and already anticipating what comes after hand-holding-gate or whatever goat rooster_eater Cenk and his sheep are calling it.
    You have to admit, dont think anyone is surprised that Donald wouldnt be getting any from her despite being married. The living separate and lack of affection isnt really a surprise. The question is, who is she shacking up with.

khicks26

post 108 is the reason I posted it. lol

khicks26

You have to admit, dont think anyone is surprised that Donald wouldnt be getting any from her despite being married. The living separate and lack of affection isnt really a surprise. The question is, who is she shacking up with.
    Yeah The Don's life is falling apart since becoming Pres. What a snowflake.

DwightShrute

you care about stuff I don't. Stuff most people don't. Most normal people don't.

jtoler

you care about stuff I don't. Stuff most people don't. Most normal people don't.
    I think most would agree that having a healthy marriage would be beneficial to a president.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I think Melania is just trying to show the world that she's a strong independent woman who doesn't need any assistance walking around.

DwightShrute

I think most would agree that having a healthy marriage would be beneficial to a president.
    I think most of us would agree that you really don't know the first thing about their marriage and that it would be beneficial if you stopped pretending you did

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

oh did you hear the latest on Seth rich

According to Burkman, his team is currently looking into the theory that Russian agents may have been behind Rich's death.

'We had [a former U.S. intelligence officer] approach us and say that the Russians did it. So we're looking into connections between Seth and the Russians. We, too, are looking into connections between Seth and Wikileaks, we haven't found anything,' he said. 'We don't go on hunches and inclinations, we go on evidence.'

You can't make this shit up Russia. Hey mainstream media, the 1980's called they want there narrative back.

jtoler

I think most of us would agree that you really don't know the first thing about their marriage and that it would be beneficial if you stopped pretending you did
    Thats correct which is why I only point out the basics which are that they dont live together and she's shunned public affection. Along with Donald talking about grabbing other women's nether parts while she was pregnant. I hope their marriage is rock solid, I think it'd help us all if it were.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

Thats correct which is why I only point out the basics which are that they dont live together and she's shunned public affection. Along with Donald talking about grabbing other women's nether parts while she was pregnant. I hope their marriage is rock solid, I think it'd help us all if it were.
    Michele had her moments with Barack as well.. No biggie not holding hands..

DwightShrute

He may be hung — but the jury wasn't.

Florida Man Who Blamed GF’s Death On His Large Penis Found NOT GUILTY – MILO NEWS

A Florida man who blamed his girlfriend’s choking death on his large penis has reportedly been found not guilty of second-degree murder.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

He may be hung — but the jury wasn't.

Florida Man Who Blamed GF’s Death On His Large Penis Found NOT GUILTY – MILO NEWS

A Florida man who blamed his girlfriend’s choking death on his large penis has reportedly been found not guilty of second-degree murder.

DwightShrute

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

I think Melania is just trying to show the world that she's a strong independent woman who doesn't need any assistance walking around.

.. but to me something is happening they don't agree about and she doesn't mind showing it publicly. She's human, so is he, seem like a normal couple with a little dispute and not some show where they parade empty looks for pictures ..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14769

Yeah, just like when I punch you in the face, you're not a Russian pussy who can't fight......
    You're a strong Russian who is proving how strong his jaw is by hitting me in my knuckles with it!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Yeah, just like when I punch you in the face, you're not a Russian pussy who can't fight......
    You're a strong Russian who is proving how strong his jaw is by hitting me in my knuckles with it!
    You really need to slowdown with the alcohol intake.

Have you seen yourself in the mirror as of late?

Just look at that empty dome of yours with 4 teeth.

You can't even get your own bankroll started, without getting on all fours and begging your wife for some gambling money....and you dream about hitting someone on the face here?

Be real Shrek- you're a nothing but a fkng broke ass alcoholic janitor. And the best part is both you and I know that it's truth.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Trump's even losing with his wife. Poor lad

wikkidinsane

She is pissed off that he threw this wonderful opportunity away and now refuses to hold his hand or she found out about pence and trump secret affair. The guy didn't want to dance with his wife at the inauguration ball, was winking at pence and shit

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    She is pissed off that he threw this wonderful opportunity away and now refuses to hold his hand or she found out about pence and trump secret affair. The guy didn't want to dance with his wife at the inauguration ball, was winking at pence and shit

wikkidinsane

I'll post three videos when I get home of her pushing his hand away in public recently. How embarrassing.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I'll post three videos when I get home of her pushing his hand away in public recently. How embarrassing.
    yup it will be. For you.

wikkidinsane

In Israel

wikkidinsane

In Rome.

Ya boy trump gets no love even from his wife

DwightShrute