Rusty Bucket$
    Rusty Bucket$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Cavs a gift or trap?

Cavs ML sits at -175 right now. They've looked so dominant this post season granted they haven't faced teams as good as the Celtics but the Cavs went 3-1 against them in the regular season. They've had plenty of rest and they must win at least 1 game in Boston so I think they come out swinging immediately. Do the Cavs take this game or is the line telling of a Celtics victory?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Only thing is that "well rested" deal is great for their overall chances at the title but that a really long layoff they on and good chance they take awhile to get re-acclimated to playoff intensity tonight while celtics still riding gm 7 momentum and you know almost a desperation knowing it will take everything they have to compete..

All that said at this number might as well take team bron and double up game 2 if they lose, pretty much my NBA playoff strategy every year, bet bron if he loses bet more next game!! We know Cleveland isn't returning home down 2-0!!

Rusty Bucket$

Well glad I went with my gut on this one lol

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Bucket$ View Post
    Well glad I went with my gut on this one lol
    Anyone who gut says bet against Cleveland or golden state outta submit for a gut transplant. Lol..

Normally lines don't change all that much but I'm guessing we don't get such a gravy line in game 2? lol. Might have to lay -250! Oh no! Lmao

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Only thing is that "well rested" deal is great for their overall chances at the title but that a really long layoff they on and good chance they take awhile to get re-acclimated to playoff intensity tonight while celtics still riding gm 7 momentum and you know almost a desperation knowing it will take everything they have to compete..

All that said at this number might as well take team bron and double up game 2 if they lose, pretty much my NBA playoff strategy every year, bet bron if he loses bet more next game!! We know Cleveland isn't returning home down 2-0!!
    Only things this blowout ensures is that we'll get a nice price on gm2... Cleveland not losing anytime soon

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Only things this blowout ensures is that we'll get a nice price on gm2... Cleveland not losing anytime soon
    Why would we get nice price on game 2? Surely it has to go higher than this game right? Made tons of sense to believe this was bos best chance and they got creamed. lol. I'd be thrilled if line was just close to same as tonight.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

have to agree with 2da

Cavs' ML was a gift gm 1

Rusty Bucket$

Well looks like Cavs are -5.5 for game 2 so really not too much of a difference for ML. I can see the line getting to 7 though. I think public is scared to fade Cleveland right now. Can you blame them?

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

took the cavs -4 in game 1. but think over 212 cavs points is the play this time around... still undecided tho

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Bucket$ View Post
    Well looks like Cavs are -5.5 for game 2 so really not too much of a difference for ML. I can see the line getting to 7 though. I think public is scared to fade Cleveland right now. Can you blame them?
    I wanna say lay off and just except the stupid price we gonna have to pay to back bron in Cleveland but at risk of sounding like broken record, why not just take them again?

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Cavs ml is cash. Boston can play better but it won't matter. Cleveland just too much on the glass and too many ways to win.