jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lots of pressure on Boston tonight

It is a must win or series over

The Hat
    Washington
    The Hat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Isaiah has tired legs....I think this will be evident tonight. Yeah, he had 29 and 12 last game, but didn't have his legs under him in the 4th quarter. I think this rolls over to tonight. This translates to defense and putting dribble drive pressure on opposing D. I think we'll see a majority perimeter minded Isaiah tonight (more so than usual)

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Quote Originally Posted by The Hat View Post
    Isaiah has tired legs....I think this will be evident tonight. Yeah, he had 29 and 12 last game, but didn't have his legs under him in the 4th quarter. I think this rolls over to tonight. This translates to defense and putting dribble drive pressure on opposing D. I think we'll see a majority perimeter minded Isaiah tonight (more so than usual)
    Seriously. He is a professional athlete with 48 hours between games with NO travel.
    He did look a little funky on Mon night, but game 7s bring out the nerves.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

1H spread +2 looks tasty to me.
    Cavs playing simulated games for 10 days. Rustoleum.

If your book offers, 1H ML Cs/2H ML Cavs parlay, take a look.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Everyone that bets Boston here is crazy. Take cavs, wizards would have had a better chance. Celtics do not matchup well at all. This cavs team is better than last year and they already swept Toronto who I believe matchup better than Celtics.Celtics going to get swept.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Wizzle the issue is that state is up 2-0. Cavs will keep Pace

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Wizzle the issue is that state is up 2-0. Cavs will keep Pace
    I considered that but at the end of the day it's not like they're not going to just try harder. It's the playoffs. They're going to try regardless.

ticklemepink1991
    ticklemepink1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 820

wouldnt be surprised if boston loses by 15-20

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I considered that but at the end of the day it's not like they're not going to just try harder. It's the playoffs. They're going to try regardless.
    Okay good luck.
    Points Awarded:

t-wizzle gave lakerboy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28655

Books put a good line on the Cavs

time to build some bankroll tonight

t-wizzle

Celtics should lead at half as well. Just a matter of hanging on.

CHIpicks
    CHIpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

zero chance boston wins. hardly a chance they cover

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by CHIpicks View Post
    zero chance boston wins. hardly a chance they cover
    No chance I'm betting against bron and company but I'd say this game is by far best chance Boston will have. Cavs been sitting for some time while boston been playing high stress games. Hard to imagine cavs can match celts intensity early on in this one. Again I see no point going against cavs but Boston certainly has a chance tonight..

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Betting against Boston sports is just burning money especially at plus points

ridersonthestorm
    ridersonthestorm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2383

Another hopeless blowout. Fast fwd to the final series....

thedenthead
    thedenthead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

lol so many people way off on this game... cavs rolling as I expected.

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Pacers were a tougher test than Raps or Celtics. Celtics should have traded for Paul George. He is like one of a handful of guys that can play against LeBron.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom too good against Boston high school

YoungGambler

All hail King James of the Eastern Isles

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Thanks wizzles

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Lol

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29078

Quote Originally Posted by YoungGambler View Post
    Betting against Boston sports is just burning money especially at plus points
    the celtics are from Boston no?

Seto
    Jose Mourinho: simply the best
    Seto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2560

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Pacers were a tougher test than Raps or Celtics. Celtics should have traded for Paul George. He is like one of a handful of guys that can play against LeBron.
    Or Butler. His defensive efforts against LeBron in 2013 and 2015 were probably some of the best defense that's ever been played on him. I'd even rate him above Kawhi (but would take Kawhi over Butler offensively to go back at him on the other end).

George is probably easier to trade for than Butler though due to contract situation.

YoungGambler

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    the celtics are from Boston no?
    Sbr is reverse jinx site don't fool yourself haha

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Cavs vs warriors

Move along

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20370

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Or Butler. His defensive efforts against LeBron in 2013 and 2015 were probably some of the best defense that's ever been played on him. I'd even rate him above Kawhi (but would take Kawhi over Butler offensively to go back at him on the other end).

George is probably easier to trade for than Butler though due to contract situation.
    Even with George or Butler, I don't think they are getting past Cleveland. Like MJ, LeBron isn't letting other teams from the East into the finals. It just isn't happening, at least not for the next 2-3 years while he is dominant. I've seen people suggest that C's should try to trade the #1 pick for George or Butler, but I think they're better off taking Fultz or whoever they take, and then try to take over when LeBron's career falls off in 3-5 years. By that time, their #1 pick will be entering his prime, and IT will still be in his prime.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Even with George or Butler, I don't think they are getting past Cleveland. Like MJ, LeBron isn't letting other teams from the East into the finals. It just isn't happening, at least not for the next 2-3 years while he is dominant. I've seen people suggest that C's should try to trade the #1 pick for George or Butler, but I think they're better off taking Fultz or whoever they take, and then try to take over when LeBron's career falls off in 3-5 years. By that time, their #1 pick will be entering his prime, and IT will still be in his prime.
    Bro didn't you just say they should've traded for George though?

I'm not sure he is so unbeatable. There have been a couple of times teams have had him on the ropes during those 6 straight trips. I think his dominance of the East to this extent has as much to do with how shitty the East has been since the end of the KG/Pierce/Allen Celtics as with how great he is. Obviously it's going to take a special effort to actually pull it off, but putting together a roster that at least has an outside shot isn't THAT unfathomable.

It's such a shame KD didn't hit free agency a year earlier or a year later. He obviously gave up on going to the Wizards because of their shitty season last year but if he had the opportunity to join their 2015 or 2017 teams maybe he does it and then we have KD and Wall vs LeBron and Kyrie in the East with the Bucks and Celtics as upcomers, and still have the Warriors, Spurs, Clips in the West along with the upstart teams like the Jazz and soon the Wolves perhaps.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

I'll continue to say just keep betting on the Cavs and Warriors until they lose a game in these playoffs.. One way to increase your bank roll over time. Gravy train...

Wouldn't be surprised if both teams sweep again..

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Boston will keep game
    Two closer

t-wizzle

Simply haven't adjusted to the NBA this playoffs. It used to be competitive. I guess Cavs sweep again.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    I'll continue to say just keep betting on the Cavs and Warriors until they lose a game in these playoffs.. One way to increase your bank roll over time. Gravy train...

Wouldn't be surprised if both teams sweep again..
    Been doing same but why "until they lose" the reason it such easy play is cause every game I go in knowing if they do actually lose we can just triple up the next game!!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
    Bro didn't you just say they should've traded for George though?

I'm not sure he is so unbeatable. There have been a couple of times teams have had him on the ropes during those 6 straight trips. I think his dominance of the East to this extent has as much to do with how shitty the East has been since the end of the KG/Pierce/Allen Celtics as with how great he is. Obviously it's going to take a special effort to actually pull it off, but putting together a roster that at least has an outside shot isn't THAT unfathomable.

It's such a shame KD didn't hit free agency a year earlier or a year later. He obviously gave up on going to the Wizards because of their shitty season last year but if he had the opportunity to join their 2015 or 2017 teams maybe he does it and then we have KD and Wall vs LeBron and Kyrie in the East with the Bucks and Celtics as upcomers, and still have the Warriors, Spurs, Clips in the West along with the upstart teams like the Jazz and soon the Wolves perhaps.
    That how big of a clown Durant is that reason he passed on wizards is cause they had bad season? But yea sure he would have put a eastern team over the hump, lol.. Durant sorry ass knew only chance he had at beating bron was being on a team that had far and away the most talent cause he could never lead a team to beat bron.

"On the ropes" bit of a overstatement, at what point in all these years has anyone thought bron was getting beat in east?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

SBR is a fountain of cash.
    Thank you very kindly.

Seto

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    That how big of a clown Durant is that reason he passed on wizards is cause they had bad season? But yea sure he would have put a eastern team over the hump, lol.. Durant sorry ass knew only chance he had at beating bron was being on a team that had far and away the most talent cause he could never lead a team to beat bron.

"On the ropes" bit of a overstatement, at what point in all these years has anyone thought bron was getting beat in east?
    Well after they took 3-2/2-1 leads in those series the 2012 Celtics and 2015 Bulls were favoured over the Heat/Cavs to win the series so that has to count for something. I think the 2012 Pacers were about +100 to beat them after going up 2-1 as well?

Now obviously you'll counter and say LeBron had some of his greatest performances in those series to right the ship. And I wouldn't have too much to say to that.

First 123 Last