PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here is a lesson for all....This is Tax/Capitalistic greed plans for dummies...
    here's Trump's/Obama's/Bush's/Clinton's/Bush's/Reagan's/Carter's/Ford's/Nixon's
    LBJ's and AlLL administration's tax plans.............

As long as Corporations&Bankers are buying ALL administrations and congresses.
    The tax plans will ALWAYS,COMPLETELY benefit the Corporations&Bankers while
    enslaving the common man through taxation and outrageous loan debt & interest...

Want proof?
    Used car loans terms can last as long as 84 months or 8 fukkin years!!!
    20 years ago you would be lucky if you could get a used car loan longer than
    36 months or 3 fukkin years!
    Student loan debt has increased over 500% since 1999! While wages remained stagnant or decreased for 90+% of the working force..

Tax plans defend&monopolize corporate capitalists&bankers GREED interests and nothing else.........................

Then you have lies being told that lowering corporate tax rates will bring jobs and
    wage increases to the US working force..
    They say corporations will then stop hiding profits offshore.....Lol..........
    The key word here is PROFITS...
    What makes you think that greedy corporation are going pay ANY of their PROFITS to the US working force?
    Their keeping their profits offshore for PROFIT and only PROFIT.................
    Decrease their Taxes and they will bring their money back into US economy.
    The truth is They'll put their money in their own economy for profit and only profit..
    The fact is, it does matter where corporate profits are being stored as the central bank is worldly.........

You see,the worldly banks&corporations are tag teaming your asses..
    I could go on and on forever outing the infinity of fukksticks in the American citizen's asses..

Points Awarded:

khicks26 gave PAULYPOKER 10 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Stop with the common sense Pauly, blind party followers could care less about facts.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Stop with the common sense Pauly, blind party followers could care less about facts.
    lol, you would be at the every top of the list of those he is indirectly speaking to.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

jt your question about party affiliation is rhetorical.

If you want stagnant wages, flat wages and a shrinking middle class keep things exactly the way they are. But each year we add a 1/2 a trillion dollars to a ballooning debt.

All you libs are doing is saying we need to not cut taxes and even raise them. You will never grow the economy that way and all you guys know it. Have not heard any of you say we need a growing economy...not one.

My case to you guys is we are wayyy past the point. Your only hope to keep the free hand out gravy train going is to grow and increase GDP. If this economy stays stagnate you freeloaders will find your food stamp card will not be loaded. You guys should really be huge Trump fans.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18950

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post

If you want stagnant wages, flat wages and a shrinking middle class keep things exactly the way they are. But each year we add a 1/2 a trillion dollars to a ballooning debt.

All you libs are doing is saying we need to not cut taxes and even raise them. You will never grow the economy that way and all you guys know it. Have not heard any of you say we need a growing economy...not one.

My case to you guys is we are wayyy past the point. Your only hope to keep the free hand out gravy train going is to grow and increase GDP. If this economy stays stagnate you freeloaders will find your food stamp card will not be loaded. You guys should really be huge Trump fans.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

This whole thing about profit being the number one thing to care about makes me sick to my stomach and how some of these dopes like Bacon who probably doesn't have piss and feels a need to carry the water bucket for billionaire hedge fund guys. This is the only country in the world were ceo pay is so out of wack to an employee and the GOP "greedy ole party wants it to stay like this and when u have piss poor nitwits buying into it, it will always be tilted against most Americans. LIke i said only here is profit the number one thing these greedy fukers care about. That is all this health care nonsense is about. U go to any other airport in a western industrialize nation and it is beautiful and the people are so helpful. You go to one of our filty ones and it is all about screwing u from paying for your luggage, to cutting every meal out, to breaking wages for their employess, to basically paying one guy to clean the giant fukin place. All for fuking profit, profit, profit. Again when u go to Germany, France, South Korea u don't deal with this bullshit. Just here cause we got red State donkeys who love to pull the carts for people they dream to be, but have no fuking shot. Oh and Bacon nobody in my life has ever asked me what i did at the voting both so these polls where 42 percent of teachers voted this way and 25 percent of union members voted that way is nothing but hogwash.

Thor4140

These fuking red states are the biggest free loaders out there so that also goes to my fact that poor people don't vote. And boy does the GOP really thrive on screwing a poor person, keeping him home instead of encouraging him to vote. U ask one of those GOP senators if we can vote on Sundays and these fuk faces would shut down that conversation in a second. U ask them for a national holiday so we can get out the vote and they will shut down that conversation as fast as the words come out of your mouth. Heck even a holiday without pay these no good cocksuckers would say no. Maybe if we could all donate a half of years worth of our pay to them they might think about it. Fear mongering assholes.

By the way just heard gun sales are way down. I wonder if that is a coincidence now because Fox isn't scaring the living shit out of brain dead nitwits now that their guy is in the oval office. GOP should be on this within the next few weeks tho. A couple of phony terrorist threats like the one's former home land security head (Republican)Ridge said Bush and Cheney were famous for, and it made him quit his job.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Here is a lesson for all....This is Tax/Capitalistic greed plans for dummies...
    here's Trump's/Obama's/Bush's/Clinton's/Bush's/Reagan's/Carter's/Ford's/Nixon's
    LBJ's and AlLL administration's tax plans.............

As long as Corporations&Bankers are buying ALL administrations and congresses.
    The tax plans will ALWAYS,COMPLETELY benefit the Corporations&Bankers while
    enslaving the common man through taxation and outrageous loan debt & interest...

Want proof?
    Used car loans terms can last as long as 84 months or 8 fukkin years!!!
    20 years ago you would be lucky if you could get a used car loan longer than
    36 months or 3 fukkin years!
    Student loan debt has increased over 500% since 1999! While wages remained stagnant or decreased for 90+% of the working force..

Tax plans defend&monopolize corporate capitalists&bankers GREED interests and nothing else.........................

Then you have lies being told that lowering corporate tax rates will bring jobs and
    wage increases to the US working force..
    They say corporations will then stop hiding profits offshore.....Lol..........
    The key word here is PROFITS...
    What makes you think that greedy corporation are going pay ANY of their PROFITS to the US working force?
    Their keeping their profits offshore for PROFIT and only PROFIT.................
    Decrease their Taxes and they will bring their money back into US economy.
    The truth is They'll put their money in their own economy for profit and only profit..
    The fact is, it does matter where corporate profits are being stored as the central bank is worldly.........

You see,the worldly banks&corporations are tag teaming your asses..
    I could go on and on forever outing the infinity of fukksticks in the American citizen's asses..

Do u mean the American dream of owning your own house is really a bankers dream?

DwightShrute

I always love when Thor make an appearance. He's such a smart guy and a great guy. I feel like I have learn so much from you over years, That I feel I owe you $$$ for all you have done? Pleass ssent me you paypay info and I will send you few a thousand bucks'!

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I always love when Thor make an appearance. He's such a smart guy and a great guy. I feel like I have learn so much from you over years, That I feel I owe you $$$ for all you have done? Pleass ssent me you paypay info and I will send you few a thousand bucks'!
    Truth is the root of satire.

DwightShrute

you are the smartest poster eva! I love ya man!!

jtoler

You lost me at we and debt. Its not my debt. These scumbags have a system of slavery going for over 100 years now and nobody ever talks about it the way it should be talked about. I didnt read past pagess so dont know if you stated how you think the economy should be grown.

RoyBacon

You lost me at we and debt. Its not my debt. These scumbags have a system of slavery going for over 100 years now and nobody ever talks about it the way it should be talked about. I didnt read past pagess so dont know if you stated how you think the economy should be grown.
    Oh OK, I thought you were American. Or is those one of those he's not my president deals?

Jt you are not alone. The dems don't have any ideas how to grow the economy. I honestly never heard Hilary even mention it. You don't have any idea and neither do any of your bros here or your dems in DC. And that's why you should sit back and let the Republicans get the economy going.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

like they did under w's thumb?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    These fuking red states are the biggest free loaders out there so that also goes to my fact that poor people don't vote. And boy does the GOP really thrive on screwing a poor person, keeping him home instead of encouraging him to vote. U ask one of those GOP senators if we can vote on Sundays and these fuk faces would shut down that conversation in a second. U ask them for a national holiday so we can get out the vote and they will shut down that conversation as fast as the words come out of your mouth. Heck even a holiday without pay these no good cocksuckers would say no. Maybe if we could all donate a half of years worth of our pay to them they might think about it. Fear mongering assholes.

By the way just heard gun sales are way down. I wonder if that is a coincidence now because Fox isn't scaring the living shit out of brain dead nitwits now that their guy is in the oval office. GOP should be on this within the next few weeks tho. A couple of phony terrorist threats like the one's former home land security head (Republican)Ridge said Bush and Cheney were famous for, and it made him quit his job.
    that is why the poor have to have good credit. The corps steal you blind with interest rates. It is why is i make a major purchase I go to the credit union and get a 1 & loan after I have put the whole amount in a cd for collateral.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol habitual liar using the worth "truth"

RoyBacon

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    like they did under w's thumb?
    .and Obama. Add chico to the list of guys who have no idea how to get the economy going. xhico was alive during the greatest economic revival in US history when a Republican president and a democrat congress passed a massive tax cut.

I'm not worried about what a CEO makes or what Clooney charges to do a movie. Don't care about Russia, abortion, Obamacare, fbi, ect. Dont care about welfare, greedy corps, pay inequality, planned parenthood and on and on. Our government should do everything in its power to grow the economy and keep the American dream alive.

Here is the fading American Dream;
    "America should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement regardless of social class or circumstances of birth"

chico2663

.and Obama. Add chico to the list of guys who have no idea how to get the economy going. xhico was alive during the greatest economic revival in US history when a Republican president and a democrat congress passed a massive tax cut.

I'm not worried about what a CEO makes or what Clooney charges to do a movie. Don't care about Russia, abortion, Obamacare, fbi, ect. Dont care about welfare, greedy corps, pay inequality, planned parenthood and on and on. Our government should do everything in its power to grow the economy and keep the American dream alive.

"America should be better and richer and fuller for everyone, with opportunity for each according to ability or achievement regardless of social class or circumstances of birth"
    The only way trump could be like reagan is if he decides to bump s.s. up to 12 %. It was the only gain that reagan had because he then used that extra money in public works

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

How many years ago was that again? At the time, yes cutting taxes worked. Since then, no.

Remember when Clinton was in office? Remember how good the economy was then with high taxes? I went from
    getting back $1500 to paying in under Clinton. Had to change my W2 a few times under Clinton. Remember
    a surplus Clinton handed off to Bush?

10 Trillion in debt, 2 wars and losing 800k jobs a month in the span of 8 years with tax cuts.

Who had to come in and stop the bleeding?

Those who don't remember the past tend to relive it. Cutting taxes does nothing as witnessed by history.

Can't believe those who want tax cuts CRS from 8 years ago when we had the worst recession in our history.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    How many years ago was that again? At the time, yes cutting taxes worked. Since then, no.

Remember when Clinton was in office? Remember how good the economy was then with high taxes? I went from
    getting back $1500 to paying in under Clinton. Had to change my W2 a few times under Clinton. Remember
    a surplus Clinton handed off to Bush?

10 Trillion in debt, 2 wars and losing 800k jobs a month in the span of 8 years with tax cuts.

Who had to come in and stop the bleeding?

Those who don't remember the past tend to relive it. Cutting taxes does nothing as witnessed by history.

Can't believe those who want tax cuts CRS from 8 years ago when we had the worst recession in our history.
    rkelly lying his ass off again. Tiger can't change it's stripes. Just a real POS scumbag who votes to support illegals and saudi arabia.
    Last edited by brooks85; 05-15-17 at 10:13 AM.

RoyBacon

Massive tax cuts do work. That is simply a fact. Better if they are accompanied with regulation cuts and fair trade deals.

Government is the problem not the solution. Everywhere they tried to sock it to the rich ended up destroying the country(see Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea).

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Everywhere they tried to sock it to the rich ended up destroying the country
    Republicanism and Democracy were founded on "socking it to the rich".
    I'm glad to hear you say they were bad ideas.

Thor4140

JT is this foreign asshole still spouting his far right tea bag policies? I use to call him Dimlight when i used to take a minute to read one of his jackass post. One of the dumbest of the dumb in SBR history. I waited for his porch light to finally turn on but after about two month's of reading his garbage i had to shut him down. He might be the biggest Fox News Pigeon out there. Usually they are Americans but this foreign jackoff takes the cake.

Thor4140

Massive tax cuts do work. That is simply a fact. Better if they are accompanied with regulation cuts and fair trade deals.

Government is the problem not the solution. Everywhere they tried to sock it to the rich ended up destroying the country(see Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea).

Yeah okay Bacon. Ur economic plan is a Fox News regurgitation that has shown to be a miserable failure. When Republicans cry about regulations do u know it is the regulations that keep these creeps from stealing and not some bullshit u think is hampering progress. Go look at the regulations the bullshitter in chief has lifted u simple fuk.

DwightShrute

JT is this foreign asshole still spouting his far right tea bag policies? I use to call him Dimlight when i used to take a minute to read one of his jackass post. One of the dumbest of the dumb in SBR history. I waited for his porch light to finally turn on but after about two month's of reading his garbage i had to shut him down. He might be the biggest Fox News Pigeon out there. Usually they are Americans but this foreign jackoff takes the cake.
    I haven't shut you down because its funny watching someone embarrass themselves over and over for months at a time. Libtards are always the ones trying to shut people down lol. What is even funnier is you are considered "dumb as they come" in other forums. Not just at sbr. Impressive.

jtoler

Yeah okay Bacon. Ur economic plan is a Fox News regurgitation that has shown to be a miserable failure. When Republicans cry about regulations do u know it is the regulations that keep these creeps from stealing and not some bullshit u think is hampering progress. Go look at the regulations the bullshitter in chief has lifted u simple fuk.
    I need to take a look myself, what he's lifted should make for a good laugh.
    Last edited by jtoler; 05-15-17 at 02:35 PM.

RoyBacon

Thor you may be lean left and I might lean right. That's all good. But neither of us should be in some kind of historic denial. Here is a quote from the NY Times;

"We don't know whether historians will call it the Great Expansion of the 1980's or Reagan's Great Expansion, but we do know from official economic statistics that the seven year period from 1982 to 1989 was the greatest, consistent burst of economic activity ever seen in the U.S. In fact, it was the greatest economic expansion the world has ever seen - in any country, at any time."

There is no one that can dispute that the tax cuts enacted by a Republican president and passed by a democrat congress led to a never seen before or since economic boom.

It was a bi-partisan and historic accomplishment. The dems prospered because of it as did the country. You can deny history or you can be intrigued by it or remain in denial. Hopefully some day enough fair minded folks will put the country first.

brooks85

lol he is as dumb as rkelly

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I can`t see shit

someone is smoking weed in this thread again

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol he is as dumb as rkelly
    Only idiots always respond like this.

Thor4140

Thor you may be lean left and I might lean right. That's all good. But neither of us should be in some kind of historic denial. Here is a quote from the NY Times;

"We don't know whether historians will call it the Great Expansion of the 1980's or Reagan's Great Expansion, but we do know from official economic statistics that the seven year period from 1982 to 1989 was the greatest, consistent burst of economic activity ever seen in the U.S. In fact, it was the greatest economic expansion the world has ever seen - in any country, at any time."

There is no one that can dispute that the tax cuts enacted by a Republican president and passed by a democrat congress led to a never seen before or since economic boom.

It was a bi-partisan and historic accomplishment. The dems prospered because of it as did the country. You can deny history or you can be intrigued by it or remain in denial. Hopefully some day enough fair minded folks will put the country first.
    it wasn't the tax cuts that did that it was the borrowing and spending he was doing. Hey i benefited from all of his borrowing and spending but after everything it help, it made things come to a crushing halt. Do u forget that? You know Bacon the borrowing and spending the righties knew Obama needed to do to get us back going again after Bushes Tax cuts and unwinnable lying war, put us once again in a huge ditch just like the ditch his daddy put us in. Not only did Reagan set the course killing bargianing rights for American workers the cok sucker got caught selling arms to our enemies. Do u approve of that Bacon? Again Obama wanted to borrow and spend to get us out of the awful right wing ditch the righties put us in and was shut down constantly. Why was it okay for Reagan to do it but not Obama? The simple double standards u right wing assholes lead make hypocritical people blush. Can u imagine Hillary being in there and all these people in her cabinet leaving because of their ties to Russia? You assholes would have been crying impeach from the very first day. Could u imagine Hillary campaigning and telling Russia to hack Trump so she could win like Trump did? That is treason but hey he has a R next to his name so u once again will show u are not a decent human being and nothing more than a political hack hypocrite who makes me sick. Can u imagine Hillary opening up our streams and rivers so once again our filthy coal producers can dump their dirty bullshit back into them> Those are the regulations republicans talk about. Those and of course the ones on wall Street so those thieves can steal legally and put us in another ditch. Bacon, why did Trump trash Cruz and Hillary for being puppets to Goldman Sachs than go and hire four of them for his economic team? Is that a hypocrite or a flat out fuking liar?

Let me say this once again for u to try and understand. I had a business and no amount of tax cuts were gonna help me if i had a shitty product. Demand is what spurs business not tax cuts. I remember when Bush put us in the ditch and was crying for huge tax cuts i was in Atlantic City where the casinos were empty. What the fuk were those tax cuts gonna do for that town when real people had no money? It would have done absolutely nothing because the same people spending the money were not getting shit worth anything with those piss tax cuts. What were they gonna do Bacon hire more people to run an empty building. Get the fuk out of here with this trickledown nonsense. Again how these mother fukers trick guys like u into falling for their bullshit, would be hysterical, if it wasn't so fuking sad. Oh and i don't give a flying fuk about the NY Times. JUst cause your side of assholes calls it liberal doesn't mean i have to buy into it. Your side calls every thing and anything liberal as soon as that side say's one bad thing about ya's.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

Thor4140

when unions were at their strongest we never talked about deficits and debt in this country. U know why Bacon? Because people had money to spend and a lot of people were spending it. What this cause is hiring and if u didn't hire u probably got buried. What bothered the right tho is that they want only a few people having money and the rest of us have shit wages. U can only go so far with this shit tho that is why Walmart was crying foul when Bush had the gas prices at 4 dollars a gallon. People couldn't spend at Walmart now and it was hurting them. That is called rich white assholes crime on crime. That is when u finally see some progress but it is never much. I thought it was comical when Walmart was crying because of these other rich assholes controlling the oil.

RoyBacon

Most of the spending was to rebuild the defense which Carter had cut back.

I can appreciate your personal experience at the time. I was welding and it was nice to have an extra $60 a week.

We had PLENTY of spending and debt with Obama, more than all the presidents before him combined. Goose eggs. But infrastructure spending is part of the plan as is increased defense spending. I know it's civil war out there and the left is mortally butt hurt to lose to a nobody. Unlike the Reagan era where dems compromised the Republicans have to turn the economy around. Let's hope they can.

Thor4140

Most of the spending was to rebuild the defense which Carter had cut back.

I can appreciate your personal experience at the time. I was welding and it was nice to have an extra $60 a week.

We had PLENTY of spending and debt with Obama, more than all the presidents before him combined. Goose eggs. But infrastructure spending is part of the plan as is increased defense spending. I know it's civil war out there and the left is mortally butt hurt to lose to a nobody. Unlike the Reagan era where dems compromised the Republicans have to turn the economy around. Let's hope they can.
    Ah u figured it out now Bacon. The Dems compromised for Reagan for the good of the country unlike the Republicans who obstructed everything Obama wanted to do. Do u think that was okay for Republicans to do that instead of worrying about the country which would be why they were put in there in the first place? It is okay to use your brain once in awhile instead of using the butthurt nonsense over and over again. You guys got all upset about Obama saying u"u could keep ur insurance" but for some reason that one lie carries incredible weight and the fifty Trump spouts daily carries no weight what so ever with u hypocritical moon bats. Bacon why is it democrats are held to such incredible double standards compared to a republican? Could u imagine if Obama lied us into war like Bush and Cheney? U asshats would never shut up about it and rightfully so. Could u imagine if 9/11 happen on Obama's watch and he sat there for close to an hour doing nothing looking like a deer in the headlights? Again we would hear about this daily. Being a partisan hack because maybe u have it in for gay person who u most likely will never cross in your life, is as ignorant as worrying about somebody in Idaho having an abortion,which means nothing in your life.

First ... 31323334353637 ... Last