i would take Putin over Trump 100/100 times

Teump is an idiot that was voted in by idiots
    Horrible opponent is the reason Trump won....pretty obvious

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Kraken.....
    If half your country is comprised of idiots, who gives a shit who's running it
    Half my country is comprised of idiots (lakerboy & seaweed are living proof), but we still managed to get our election right.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    i would take Putin over Trump 100/100 times

Teump is an idiot that was voted in by idiots
    If you think the most recent shit is scary and/or stupid, wait until a real crisis hits.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I don't think we'll make it

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Every president is dirty..wake up. Obama gay bath houses chucago..those who came forward dead. Wake up..politics is dirty.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

MERCEDES HUGLEY, one of Obama’s many white, female conquests while at Harvard. Filed sexual assault charges against Obama for date rape in 1990. Because “date rape” was not considered a crime like it is today, she ended up dropping the charges. Two years later, she was found dead of an apparent cocaine overdose.

TAMIKA HILL – A former secretary for Obama’s office in Chicago was murdered July 6, 2005 at a rib shack in the south side. Hill had spoken off the record with a reporter from the Chicago Sun Times about meetings Obama had with black militants in the city. She was murdered before she could ever be properly interviewed.

HASAD AL SHAREEZ – FBI informant. Reported to his handler in January 2001 that he had a tape about of a person

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    It ill go down as most scandalous in history, on pace to exceed even the wildest of predictions. Its hard to imagine him at the helm for 4 years, probably impeachment, as long as he can say he was once pres. of United States thats probably all that matters to him.
    Jtoler you are about the most dumbest dude in this forum.How you allow your hate to influence your thinking faculty summarized the fact you are a kid and fool who will never learn. Let me take you down to earth. No sitting President have ever be impeached before even with the opposition having majority of seats.It will take 2/3 of the Senate to agree on something before your nightmare can turn to dreams and not when Republicans control the Congress. Tax returns,Russian bullshit,comey firing and Flynn resignation is all what liberals are holding on while there voters base continues to shrink.Not minding that despite baseless Russia collusion theory Trump ordered the bombing of Syria chemical base despite Russia presence and interest.Unemployment hits 17year low,Dow rises everyone is happy and yet fake media like CNN are still crying Trump tax return and Russian bullshit.I will never quote you again or reply you again on any thread until you go Pro atleast then I will be sure you worth $100.
    To all Americans: it is our smooth transfer of power will separate us from the rest of the world...George Washington

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Kraken.....
    If half your country is comprised of idiots, who gives a shit who's running it
    Half my country is comprised of idiots (lakerboy & seaweed are living proof), but we still managed to get our election right.
    Look at this retard. We got​ what right? Trudeau is a useless retard like you.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave lakerboy 6 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    Jtoler you are about the most dumbest dude in this forum.How you allow your hate to influence your thinking faculty summarized the fact you are a kid and fool who will never learn. Let me take you down to earth. No sitting President have ever be impeached before even with the opposition having majority of seats.It will take 2/3 of the Senate to agree on something before your nightmare can turn to dreams and not when Republicans control the Congress. Tax returns,Russian bullshit,comey firing and Flynn resignation is all what liberals are holding on while there voters base continues to shrink.Not minding that despite baseless Russia collusion theory Trump ordered the bombing of Syria chemical base despite Russia presence and interest.Unemployment hits 17year low,Dow rises everyone is happy and yet fake media like CNN are still crying Trump tax return and Russian bullshit.I will never quote you again or reply you again on any thread until you go Pro atleast then I will be sure you worth $100.
    To all Americans: it is our smooth transfer of power will separate us from the rest of the world...George Washington

I love this forum!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Do you call this recent transfer smooth? If you do, maybe look in the mirror before calling someone dumb.

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

They are trying really hard to take him down. Anything Trump does is a scandal to them. Trump could accidentally fart in a room full of school children and media would report as a chemical attack. It's the last dying throes of the liberal order which is openly now colluding with the deep state.

Meanwhile Trump is busy deporting tens of thousands of criminal illegals and is stuffing the supreme court with ultra right wing constitutionalists.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Will be filled with scandal after scandal.

All he had to do is tell Russia to fukk off and this shit will end.
    What do you want him to do? make something up like the Fake News tries to do? there is nothing to tell dum dum.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Every president is dirty..wake up. Obama gay bath houses chucago..those who came forward dead. Wake up..politics is dirty.
    And Obama was a traitor. Doesn't make it ok.

MeanPeopleSuck
    MeanPeopleSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 700

There's easy Yes side bets on Trump at 5dimes and Nitro to still be President on 1/18, 1/19 and 1/20 (pre election). Since there's a zero chance of Impeachment and Conviction (removal from office), the only risk for the bet is Trump's death. Working strongly on the Yes side's favor is the Secret Service, plus the best medical care in the world.

The bets are easy to win, but the problem is they're pretty chalky and you have to ask yourself, "do I want my capital locked up that long, even for a near-certain winner?"

rkelly110

Points Awarded:

wikkidinsane gave rkelly110 143 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I heard Trump eats his fried chicken with a fork.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by MeanPeopleSuck View Post
    There's easy Yes side bets on Trump at 5dimes and Nitro to still be President on 1/18, 1/19 and 1/20 (pre election). Since there's a zero chance of Impeachment and Conviction (removal from office), the only risk for the bet is Trump's death. Working strongly on the Yes side's favor is the Secret Service, plus the best medical care in the world.

The bets are easy to win, but the problem is they're pretty chalky and you have to ask yourself, "do I want my capital locked up that long, even for a near-certain winner?"
    I don't think you know what zero means.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    finally some honesty

MeanPeopleSuck

You think a Republican House would impeach and then TWO THIRDS of the Republican controlled Senate would vote to Remove? I stand behind my zero chance statement.

You know how many times that's happened in the history of the USA, right? Never, not once.
    Last edited by MeanPeopleSuck; 05-16-17 at 09:27 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

You think a Republican House would impeach and then TWO THIRDS of the Republican controlled Senate would vote to Remove? I stand behind my zero chance statement.

You know how many times that's happened in the history of the USA, right? Never, not once.
    It would have happened to Nixon had he not resigned. I also think Trump won't get impeached because when the writing is on the wall, he'll do the same. And just because it hasn't happened sure doesn't mean it won't. We've never had a President like this, not even close. They'll throw him under the bus (appropriately so) to save their asses. And they they get a relatively untainted Pence. Why wouldn't they. They just need cause. It's stacking up daily and it hasn't even been 4 months. I'm sure the worst is yet to come.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BarstoolProphet

MeanPeopleSuck

It would have happened to Nixon had he not resigned. I also think Trump won't get impeached because when the writing is on the wall, he'll do the same. And just because it hasn't happened sure doesn't mean it won't. We've never had a President like this, not even close. They'll throw him under the bus (appropriately so) to save their asses. And they they get a relatively untainted Pence. Why wouldn't they. They just need cause. It's stacking up daily and it hasn't even been 4 months. I'm sure the worst is yet to come.
    That's an exceptionally well reasoned response. And you're right, I read somewhere that the final straw before Nixon resigned was a meeting with Republican Senators who couldn't guarantee him they could get a third of the Senate to vote to keep him.

But remember, Nixon was ordering actual "crime type" crimes: he specifically ordered the break in and robbery of Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office (the Pentagon Papers guy), even before the Watergate burglaries. Trump isn't doing anything blatant like that; plus, today's Congress is run by Republicans, whereas Nixon faced a Congress w/ large Democratic majorities.

Please Note: the words written here reflect only my analysis of whether Trump will be Impeached/Removed from office and should under no circumstances be used to infer my own political beliefs.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

That's an exceptionally well reasoned response. And you're right, I read somewhere that the final straw before Nixon resigned was a meeting with Republican Senators who couldn't guarantee him they could get a third of the Senate to vote to keep him.

But remember, Nixon was ordering actual "crime type" crimes: he specifically ordered the break in and robbery of Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist's office (the Pentagon Papers guy), even before the Watergate burglaries. Trump isn't doing anything blatant like that; plus, today's Congress is run by Republicans, whereas Nixon faced a Congress w/ large Democratic majorities.

Please Note: the words written here reflect only my analysis of whether Trump will be Impeached/Removed from office and should under no circumstances be used to infer my own political beliefs.
    It's been less than 4 months. Trump's hubris knows no bounds. He will be his own downfall. I just don't see why Republicans would want to go down with a sinking ship. They will drop him like an infected potato when it is to their benefit to do so. Again, they'd still have the presidency. I'd say it's 50/50 whether he's still president by the end of next year.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

It's been less than 4 months. Trump's hubris knows no bounds. He will be his own downfall. I just don't see why Republicans would want to go down with a sinking ship. They will drop him like an infected potato when it is to their benefit to do so. Again, they'd still have the presidency. I'd say it's 50/50 whether he's still president by the end of next year.

rkelly110

Ryan was campaigning for a candidate and didn't mention Trump one time. Thought they were buddies?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

moron never learns

brooks85

lol

so much desperation in this post but it's desperate d2

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol

so much desperation in this post but it's desperate d2
    Liberals known for that shallow thinking. That is how they were saying Trump will drop out of the race maybe Clinton will exit Air force1 enroute to white house un-opposed.Obama took everything from us but even if we know Trump will not get it all right.As a business man who is not anti establishment he will do well in area of trade deals and economy. Gotten this news China have opened the market for beef exports is encouraging and us dollars strengthened for the first time during election period just because it is Trump.The recent bombings in Afghan and Syria coupled with his first international visit this week means his foreign policy will be very interesting.I hope so because I always put my MAGA hats on
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brooks85

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

I'd say it's 50/50 whether he's still president by the end of next year.
    You do realize that just because Wolf Blitzer is trembling with anger doesn't mean a president will be impeached, right?
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave ByeShea 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Liberals known for that shallow thinking. That is how they were saying Trump will drop out of the race maybe Clinton will exit Air force1 enroute to white house un-opposed.Obama took everything from us but even if we know Trump will not get it all right.As a business man who is not anti establishment he will do well in area of trade deals and economy. Gotten this news China have opened the market for beef exports is encouraging and us dollars strengthened for the first time during election period just because it is Trump.The recent bombings in Afghan and Syria coupled with his first international visit this week means his foreign policy will be very interesting.I hope so because I always put my MAGA hats on
    Special attention to the list of what's going well and what's not going well:
    http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1606992...mp-and-the-big

Information war & attempted bloodless coup:
    http://canadafreepress.com/article/u...bloodless-coup

The Left is waging a deceitful information war against President Donald Trump. Its most powerful weapon is the colluding mainstream media and its deliberate FAKE NEWS echo chamber of false allegations and false accusations from unnamed sources that are repeated incessantly by every one of its news outlets. This coordinated attempt to destabilize, delegitimize, and topple Donald Trump is an attempted bloodless coup. Instead of fielding a stronger candidate to oppose Trump in the next presidential election the disingenuous Left speaks of justice but is attempting to cheat the democratic system and overthrow the government.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Conservatives and liberals are generally two sides of the same coin. Liberals tend to have more college education and higher IQ's, FACT. But apart from that, neither group does anything of substance to make things better yet both groups tend to be the loudest, most opinionated and vocal.

So when I see conservatives bagging on liberals, I laugh because 99.9% of the time the exact same applies to them ie "Liberals are known for shallow thinking", funny that conservatives have lower IQ's and are the epitome of shallow thinkers. With that said, so are liberals.

The internet changed everything unfortunately. I'd be willing to bet there's not 5 guys on SBR that are active in local politics, yet everyone has an opinion and everyone thinks they're right. You're all a bunch of idiots that couldn't accomplish even the most menial tasks

brooks85

Conservatives and liberals are generally two sides of the same coin. Liberals tend to have more college education and higher IQ's, FACT. But apart from that, neither group does anything of substance to make things better yet both groups tend to be the loudest, most opinionated and vocal.

So when I see conservatives bagging on liberals, I laugh because 99.9% of the time the exact same applies to them ie "Liberals are known for shallow thinking", funny that conservatives have lower IQ's and are the epitome of shallow thinkers. With that said, so are liberals.

The internet changed everything unfortunately. I'd be willing to bet there's not 5 guys on SBR that are active in local politics, yet everyone has an opinion and everyone thinks they're right. You're all a bunch of idiots that couldn't accomplish even the most menial tasks.

The Kraken

Facts are facts.

But don't let that one fact take away from my bigger point. I don't think liberals do anything special with their college educations and higher IQ's

Again, just opposite sides of the same coin

brooks85

Facts are facts.

But don't let that one fact take away from my bigger point. I don't think liberals do anything special with their college educations and higher IQ's

Again, just opposite sides of the same coin
    they sure are, and you have none.

in fact, you are proof to the low IQ required to be a liberal. Not an insult, just an observation any intelligent person could make.

also, a real fact is conservatives trend higher on IQ scale due to their thought process involving more logic which translates to IQ tests. IQ test don't measure emotional feelings and irrational ideals that liberals purport.

The Kraken

Here are simply a few examples

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-conservatives

Conservatives often complain that liberals control the media or the show business or the academia or some other social institutions. The Hypothesis explains why conservatives are correct in their complaints. Liberals do control the media, or the show business, or the academia, among other institutions, because, apart from a few areas in life (such as business) where countervailing circumstances may prevail, liberals control all institutions. They control the institutions because liberals are on average more intelligent than conservatives and thus they are more likely to attain the highest status in any area of (evolutionarily novel) modern life."

http://www.asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals/social-psychology-quarterly/why-liberals-and-atheists-are-more-intelligent

do-smart-people-tend-to-be-more-liberal-yes-but-it-doesnt-mean-all-conservatives-are-stupid-57713

I could post 100 more links because it's well studied and documented but it doesn't matter. Liberals are fukking idiots as well. Higher IQ apparently doesn't mean shit

The Kraken

they sure are, and you have none.

in fact, you are proof to the low IQ required to be a liberal. Not an insult, just an observation any intelligent person could make.

also, a real fact is conservatives trend higher on IQ scale due to their thought process involving more logic which translates to IQ tests. IQ test don't measure emotional feelings and irrational ideals that liberals purport.
    Stop embarrassing yourself Brooks. This topic has been studied ad nauseam and there is an overwhelming consensus, and I'm sorry that hurts you. It doesn't mean you're not smarter than most liberals (which you're not), it's just saying on average liberals tend to have higher IQ's.

But in my book, they're as idiotic as you are, so I hope that comforts you

First 123456 ... Last