astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I never said he is a perfect person Astro. But once again here is the problem with all this. The same women marching against Trump for the comments he made on women would have put Bill back in the White House. So we are now tearing Trump up for comments he made but all those women are fine with Bill, the biggest pervert ever, going back to where he sexually harassed countless women. Now that is priceless is it not? They are all fine with attacking a man for comments made yet didn't see Madonna yelling she was angry and wanted the White House bombed then. Wonder why that is?
    Oh I don't care about the marches and all that stuff. I find most of them stupid and pointless. Just saying why I don't like the guy, and many agree with me.

However, just because Hillary was in office doesn't mean Bill would have ran the show. That said Clinton was a terrible nominee in my opinion, and I would have loved to not have had to vote for her but when you're presented with Trump as the other person running against her it really pigeonholes you.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3533

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    *Drivel. Dribble is something you do with a basketball.

And yes, I repeat the same things over and over again because people don't seem to understand why I can't stand Trump. The reasons are always the same, so I'm forced to repeat myself.

I'd be all for you, and other Conservative twats, to raise your reading comprehension level so I'm not forced to repeat myself repeatedly in these threads.

No dribble is an English slang term for talking nonsense,you don't have anything to respond with so you mouth off. I laid it out quite simply why a lot of people voted for him,they want work.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    No dribble is an English slang term for talking nonsense,you don't have anything to respond with so you mouth off. I laid it out quite simply why a lot of people voted for him,they want work.
    Drivel is an actual word, that means the samething. Guess you guys just aren't bright enough to use that, eh?

As for not having anything to respond with: Are you that dimwitted (this is rhetorical, don't answer it I know the answer). I literally responded to you stating I say the samething. As with most Trump supporters, you could not have been more incorrect.

I know why people voted for him, the perception that he will create more jobs. I get that, I've known that, I understand that. They were swindled by a snake oil salesman, simple as that.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 143

Oh I don't care about the marches and all that stuff. I find most of them stupid and pointless. Just saying why I don't like the guy, and many agree with me.

However, just because Hillary was in office doesn't mean Bill would have ran the show. That said Clinton was a terrible nominee in my opinion, and I would have loved to not have had to vote for her but when you're presented with Trump as the other person running against her it really pigeonholes you.
    Just because Bill isn't the one in charge doesn't diminish the irony. If you are marching for women's rights you can't be against one and then turn a blind eye to the fact that more serious stuff happened with the other candidates family just because things didn't turn out the way you wanted them.

But that's fine you don't like Trump, I didn't care for Obama much. I just can't stand these worthless protests and statements all the time. The rest are just a bunch of people contradicting themselves. If they want to hate Trump do it at home so the rest of us don't have to be late for work, pay for cleaning their mess up, and watch over the hill stars and no name athletes pretend they are cool or relevant.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    McCourty's the same guy that did the silly black power salute the first game of the season. One of only 2 Patriots to do it. The guy is a clown. I'm glad he's not going to the White House.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tional-anthem/
    These are the guys Astro is vehemently standing up for.

Did you know black guys have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than dying by police brutality?

Liberals are too much. Even Bill Maher, the biggest liberal there is, said they're crying too much about everything.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    These are the guys Astro is vehemently standing up for.

Did you know black guys have a better chance of getting struck by lightning than dying by police brutality?

Liberals are too much. Even Bill Maher, the biggest liberal there is, said they're crying too much about everything.
    To be clear, I could careless about who goes to the WH for these things. I wouldn't go, regardless of who was President. But at least they're saying they're not going because of Trump, again, instead of hiding behind a bullshit excuse and being a pussy (like Brady and Arrieta, and more I'm sure).

Who does and doesn't go to the WH isn't news.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

While many athletes have skipped their respective celebratory White House visits with the president, all star quarterback Tom Brady was the first Patriots player to do so when he backed out of White House plans citing a "family commitment."
    Brady was seen the day of the White House visit, and ESPN reported that Brady was seen at Gillette Stadium "for a stretch of time" while many in the organization were at the White House.
    Less than 24 hours after the 2015 Patriots visit with President Obama, Brady was also seen in New York looking at watches.
    https://www.aol.com/article/sports/2...isit/21708984/

Again, at least McCourty and Bennett are men about it and say they aren't going instead of giving bullshit excuses and not manning up. I believe Trump supporters would call Brady and Arreita's moves a snowflake move.
    Brady would have been called a racist; the best PR move was to do exactly what he did.

packerd_00

Drivel is an actual word, that means the samething. Guess you guys just aren't bright enough to use that, eh?

As for not having anything to respond with: Are you that dimwitted (this is rhetorical, don't answer it I know the answer). I literally responded to you stating I say the samething. As with most Trump supporters, you could not have been more incorrect.

I know why people voted for him, the perception that he will create more jobs. I get that, I've known that, I understand that. They were swindled by a snake oil salesman, simple as that.
    F@ckin bubble head twit,what does samething mean,that isn't word. You can believe whatever you want about Trump,no one else gives a shit what you think,that is your opinion nothing more.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-07-17 at 06:41 PM.

astro61200

You can believe whatever you want about Trump,no one else gives a shit what you think,that is your opinion nothing more.
    What I believe or think about Trump? You act as if I just say random things about him, without providing sources. I've given sources that show his tweets and clips of him. There is nothing to believe, it all happened. I do not like him because of it. If others choose to overlook it, that's their prerogative.

Also, it certainly seems you seem to give a shit about what I think since you're still​ going on.

packerd_00

What I believe or think about Trump? You act as if I just say random things about him, without providing sources. I've given sources that show his tweets and clips of him. There is nothing to believe, it all happened. I do not like him because of it. If others choose to overlook it, that's their prerogative.

Also, it certainly seems you seem to give a shit about what I think since you're still​ going on.
    Rude people drive me up the wall, that's why I was going on.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-07-17 at 06:50 PM.

astro61200

Rude people drive me up the wall, that's why I was going on.
    It's all good, in the end it's good to have people passionate about things instead of just going with the flow one way or the other.

Now let's agree no one gives a shit who goes to the WH for these things, the media is just starting shit, and pick some winners!

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1748

The same old isnt working astro
    Why are you so afraid?

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    The same old isnt working astro
    Why are you so afraid?
    Went over this a million times. Not trying to sound douchey just tired of repeating myself.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many of you have no life to worry who Pres is

Lol

packerd_00

It's all good, in the end it's good to have people passionate about things instead of just going with the flow one way or the other.

Now let's agree no one gives a shit who goes to the WH for these things, the media is just starting shit, and pick some winners!
    Yeah cool truce man.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Many of you have no life to worry who Pres is

Lol
    JJ you maybe a loser but don't rope us all in with yourself.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I could care less if Putin was our Pres
    No affect on me

I have my own issues to worry about

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Tell us what hes said because no one ever does,they just say he said racist things about black people but come up with no examples.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0bd9c3dfe5566

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

And Brady didn't go because of a scheduling issue, had a family obligation. Not any kind of statement making.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

packerd_00

Yeah I appreciate the article but come on,where did he insult black people. Huffington Post is hardly what you call impartial.When he said the media was trying to conceal his popularity with black supporters,thats not insulting black people.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-07-17 at 10:51 PM.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

I couldn't disagree more with you on that one. His PC agenda ending up turning America into race war that ended up causing the #onlyblacklivesmatter movement which in turn set America back 50 years. You can't talk about any issue without a deck of race cards being played. Not only that but he let law enforcement take all the heat for it and didn't take back all the stupid comments he made early on when he was blatantly wrong in his early assumptions. So here we are living in a country that everything is racist, everything is a protest, and nothing but more divide has came of it.

Oh and now we have athletes now political experts making their historical mark by kneeling and boycotting. It all turned out well
    Dude there is no race war. Calm down.

Also, Obama set us back 50 years? Looks like he made Trump's job of taking us back to the time when America was great easier.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Why would they Jay,their main gripes are that he is a sexist and bigot,never hear them bring up that a lot of the jobs are overseas or that people cant afford health care,you ever hear any of them talk about any of those problems.
    So if celebrities aren't concerned about jobs & healthcare for all, it begs a very simple question:

Why the fukk did everybody vote for one?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I never said he is a perfect person Astro. But once again here is the problem with all this. The same women marching against Trump for the comments he made on women would have put Bill back in the White House. So we are now tearing Trump up for comments he made but all those women are fine with Bill, the biggest pervert ever, going back to where he sexually harassed countless women. Now that is priceless is it not? They are all fine with attacking a man for comments made yet didn't see Madonna yelling she was angry and wanted the White House bombed then. Wonder why that is?
    Major difference.
    Clinton lied about being a pig & tried to hide it.

Trump based a campaign on it

And fukkin won

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol an admitted idiot putting a light bulb after a desperately illogical comment. Awesome clown show jay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    So if celebrities aren't concerned about jobs & healthcare for all, it begs a very simple question:

they didn't. Since you're an admitted idiot don't bother trying to understand what happened.

when O'leary runs in Canada here is all you'll see from jay

"he is a celebrity."

and in 2019 when I say "post history" you won't remember this lol but I will.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Lets be honest here Trump won with these clowns simply because he had a R next to his name. Now i hear they are talking that he won because people want jobs. These same assholes who voted for Romney (of course again because of the R)who's fortune comes from destroying American jobs and outsourcing companies. Now they vote for a guy who say's the complete opposite. "lets bring them back" These country killing ignorant asholes are just that. Country killing hypocritical assholes with the brains the size of a pea. Every black guy should refuse to go when u appoint a racist piece of shit like Sessions. It is a disgrace that any of them are going. It is basically the same thing like these Trumptards. Cater to someone who is gonna fuk ya right in the ass. This guy says "fuk him". He ought to take a bow.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^lol an admitted idiot putting a light bulb after a desperately illogical comment. Awesome clown show jay.

they didn't
    . Since you're an admitted idiot don't bother trying to understand what happened.

when O'leary runs in Canada here is all you'll see from jay

"he is a celebrity."

and in 2019 when I say "post history" you won't remember this lol but I will.
    Stopped reading after this incomplete sentence

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Lets be really honest here. Trump won because of who had the D beside her name. Just move on or get out.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

He was a businessman before he became a Celebrity,know im not saying he will get them jobs and cheaper healthcare but its always a roll of the dice when you vote.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Dude there is no race war. Calm down.

Also, Obama set us back 50 years? Looks like he made Trump's job of taking us back to the time when America was great easier.
    Obama was the best thing to happen to the GOP since Reagan. This guy lost over 1,000 democrat congressional seats (state and federal) during his time in office.

Looking back, Obama was a necessary evil to wake people up. Ever since GOP took back congress in 2010, he was effectively neutered and all his shit legislation was passed by executive order which Trump has already repealed most of them.

After Obamacare is wiped from the books, the shit stain of his presidency will be wiped clean.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

He was a businessman before he became a Celebrity,know im not saying he will get them jobs and cheaper healthcare but its always a roll of the dice when you vote.
    You can always tell who the stupid people and/or college kids that call Trump a "celebrity". Yeah, he's a celebrity. But it's cause of being a billionaire in the 80's, not from the network tv show you know him from ya ignorant wretch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

What was it Hilary called black men,predators was it.
    super predators I think ...

ive been called worse.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joe rogan actually has decent bit about being labeled a super predator and it sounding cool.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    His loss fvvk him.

Tell me again how many white athletes refused to show up at Obama's white house?
    Tom brady for one

First 12345 Last