Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Pics of Cyprus!...A Greek country in the Mediterranean sea!

Here are some pics from 2009 when I went to Cyprus (Greek country in the Mediterranean Sea)...I was visiting mom!... ...beautiful beaches, crystal clear water, mostly topless and sometimes full nudity..(as you can see in one of the pics)...The people there are super friendly and love you like family!..Hell, they'll even invite a stranger in their house at 9:00PM at night for a drink or two and a bite to eat never even having met the person!...That's the way my Hellenic brothers roll!.. ...Enjoy

Points Awarded:

packerd_00 gave Da Manster! 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Awesome pics.. it's like paradise

Da Manster!

yes sir, BG!.....that's where I'm going to retire...Actually, I already have a house, car, and all of my $$$ inheritance over there...Mom wants me to move over right now...she's worried that something might happen to her and I won't be around...she already told me everything is mine when she dies but I'm a self-made man and independent...I was raised and brought up that way...all of my friends are like "WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!...GO!!"...all in due time...but yeah, I made this thread for Packerd because he wants to visit Cyprus...a lot of Brits, Scandinavians, Europeans, go there for vacation and holiday...it's paradise, bro!...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Alot of people over here from Cyprus manster? I used to play poker with a guy from Cyprus that also used to visit his family often

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Been there.

Went to Greece for honeymoon.

4 days in Santorini. 3 days in Mykonos.
    2 days in Athens. 3 days in Crete. 2 days in iOS.

Was the time of my life

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Alot of people over here from Cyprus manster? I used to play poker with a guy from Cyprus that also used to visit his family often
    yeah Shady...it seems that way to me also...lot's of Cypriots and Greeks over here and most of them eventually all retire and go back for good or do like 6 months over there and 6 months here...I'll probably do more or less of the same because I've got family and friends in both places...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Ah, I think some of his friends used to call him meatster which isn't far off from manster. Hah, Cypriots unite!

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Been there.

Went to Greece for honeymoon.

4 days in Santorini. 3 days in Mykonos.
    2 days in Athens. 3 days in Crete. 2 days in iOS.

Was the time of my life
    That's awesome, LB!...hell, I just might take mom up on her offer!...don't worry, I'll invite all of my SBR friends over to have a good time and eat, drink, and be merry!...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Ah cheers Manster,the pics looks awesome,ive been wanting to take my old man for a fishing trip for ages,was thinking I could bring him to Cyprus and do one of those Deep Sea Fishing deals.

Thanks for finding these pics for me mate.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-03-17 at 11:11 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

Da Manster!

that would be great idea, Pack..I guarantee both of you will have the times of your lives and the best holiday ever!...PS...you're very welcome and cheers to you as well!...

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

If I do go ill definetly post some of the pics.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    yes sir, BG!.....that's where I'm going to retire...Actually, I already have a house, car, and all of my $$$ inheritance over there...Mom wants me to move over right now...she's worried that something might happen to her and I won't be around...she already told me everything is mine when she dies but I'm a self-made man and independent...I was raised and brought up that way...all of my friends are like "WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!!...GO!!"...all in due time...but yeah, I made this thread for Packerd because he wants to visit Cyprus...a lot of Brits, Scandinavians, Europeans, go there for vacation and holiday...it's paradise, bro!...
    Don't give JJ any ideas....he may go try to sweep your mom off her feet and steal your inheritance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

2009??

Huh

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

good pics. how would you say Cyprus compares to Malta? if youve been there.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Doesn't ISIS have training camps there? I think I read that somewhere.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    2009??

Huh
    that was the last time I visited over there you doofus!...

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    good pics. how would you say Cyprus compares to Malta? if youve been there.
    thanks Brad......never been to Malta but that is on my bucket list...I would love to visit that place as well...hopefully sooner rather than later...but Cyprus is great, bro...Laid back lifestyle and most people over there have a carefree attitude...good food, good drinks, topless beaches, nightclubs, legalized prostitution, etc!..what more could anyone ask?!..
    Points Awarded:

bradthebloke gave Da Manster! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Doesn't ISIS have training camps there? I think I read that somewhere.
    Cyprus is friends with the USA and part of the European Community...there are British Naval bases in Cyprus...Cyprus does not condone terrorists or terrorism and I haven't read or seen anything to the contrary.