will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

President trump is kicking ass!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-iraq...-business.html

When people wanted him to drop out of the election, he started a movement and won the presidency like a CHAMP, rallying from state to state. He is a 70 year old MACHINE with the energy-level of a 30 year old. All the man knows is work work work because he loves the USA and wants to see no drugs, no killings, and wants lots of job opportunities. He's done more in 1 week that Obama did in 8 years!.

The media is a joke. They want to portray him in a negative manner. On Hannity, he took the host on a trip in the Oval Office and of course the MLK statue is there where it belongs (media lies). I'm 45 and have a 3 year old. I know he's going to keep being relentless and looking out for the safety of our kids and is going to give the young adults and children of today, a head start.

Some people can talk a big game, but he actually backs it up. This is just the start. I don't want to see people getting turned away from entry (with the wall), I just want it done the right way (no drugs,terrorism (we don't want another 9/11, etc. being brought into the USA). God Bless America and God Bless Donald J. Trump
    Last edited by will2survive; 01-28-17 at 10:48 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

I'm glad you are so happy. Too bad Obama made your life so miserable and now that Trump is Pres, you have a new life.

Moral of the story is, if your life revolves around a president, you should reevaluate your life.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 456

When this stuff gets turned around, I'm waiting for the media to talk about how Obama's policies pulled us out of the gutter despite what President Trump did.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Isn't Iran now banning US citizens? lol

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    I remember when Iran held our citizens hostage for what...400 something days in 1980 (I was 9). I don't think that I want to go there anyway and risk being held hostage. No thank you.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

444 days

Jimmy Carter's cluster fuuk

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29112

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'm glad you are so happy. Too bad Obama made your life so miserable and now that Trump is Pres, you have a new life.

Moral of the story is, if your life revolves around a president, you should reevaluate your life.
    looks like this applies to about 1/2 thebpisters here. Lol

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13413

what no buyers remorse yet?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Iranian filmmaker Asghar Farhadi, who wrote and directed the 2017 Oscar-nominated foreign language film “The Salesman,” would not be able to enter the U.S. for the awards under President Donald Trump’s recently enacted travel ban, according to reports on Saturday.

This will make 'Hollywood' happy

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1772

Mabye when someone in your family is killed by the next extremist, you'll think differently.....

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Iranian filmmaker Asghar Farhadi, who wrote and directed the 2017 Oscar-nominated foreign language film “The Salesman,” would not be able to enter the U.S. for the awards under President Donald Trump’s recently enacted travel ban, according to reports on Saturday.

This will make 'Hollywood' happy
    hahahhahahaha, i'm pumped

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11842

Don't go out of the country for a vacation. They may not let you come home. Russia will be ok

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

You bring up the point of having the energy of a 30 yr old. Yeah, I have no idea how he does it. Amazing.

He was doing it pretty much every day since he came down the stairs and announced he was running.

I wish I had that kind of energy. I think even liberals would agree on this if they just take a step back for a second.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

People are losing their damn minds today. Just saw Trump sign more actions while these people are in the streets. Hilarious.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11842

put them in jail

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    I hardly think there are many Americans clamoring for entry to Iran.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Protesting is a waste of time. People need to unite, therefore it makes President Trump feel more supported because he's going to do his job regardless. Alec Baldwin and Madonna can shove it. They're used to being centerstage because of their bloated egos. I tell them....step the penetrate aside. Everyone is equal in this country. They shit and piss just like me.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    I hardly think there are many Americans clamoring for entry to Iran.

Of course not. Let them put a wall to the sky. I have no interest in a place who took hostage of a ton of American people and kept them blindfolded for over 400 days ( they're were probably scared to death. Who wouldn't be?)

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Iran is a horrible place. I am glad they banned Americans. The only Americans that ever go there anyway are humanatarian type people that try to help the people there. How many people do you know that went to Iran for vacation? Hilarious. Fuk that scumbag country.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21701

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    Don't go out of the country for a vacation. They may not let you come home. Russia will be ok
    I'm going to Netherlands in May. Do I need to cancel? I'm white, so I guess I have that going for me.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32341

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post

The media is a joke. They want to portray him in a negative manner.
    He knows the media ia a joke, and he played MSM like a fiddle, the media gave him a gazillion dollars of free advertising, he figured why pay for ads if the media is going to give me free publicity, Hillary outspended Trump by millions, and still lost.

Trump is fully aware of the old adage, any publicity is good publicity, just spell my name right.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-iraq...-business.html

When people wanted him to drop out of the election, he started a movement and won the presidency like a CHAMP, rallying from state to state. He is a 70 year old MACHINE with the energy-level of a 30 year old. All the man knows is work work work because he loves the USA and wants to see no drugs, no killings, and wants lots of job opportunities. He's done more in 1 week that Obama did in 8 years!.

The media is a joke. They want to portray him in a negative manner. On Hannity, he took the host on a trip in the Oval Office and of course the MLK statue is there where it belongs (media lies). I'm 45 and have a 3 year old. I know he's going to keep being relentless and looking out for the safety of our kids and is going to give the young adults and children of today, a head start.

Some people can talk a big game, but he actually backs it up. This is just the start. I don't want to see people getting turned away from entry (with the wall), I just want it done the right way (no drugs,terrorism (we don't want another 9/11, etc. being brought into the USA). God Bless America and God Bless Donald J. Trump

good point, I wonder which of you 2 have the most posts about the president/election
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave RudyRuetigger 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MickeyMan, and thetrinity

Protesting is a waste of time. People need to unite, therefore it makes President Trump feel more supported because he's going to do his job regardless. Alec Baldwin and Madonna can shove it. They're used to being centerstage because of their bloated egos. I tell them....step the penetrate aside. Everyone is equal in this country. They shit and piss just like me.
    Ever tune into BBC every night they reveal the protests in 3rd world countries, Thursday it was Venezuela,
    Friday it was Gambia I haven't turned on BBC today. These protestors in the USA never seem to stop tonight
    there at the airports. Protests make the USA look like a real 3rd world outpost.

So nothing against immigrants, many certainly aren't terrorist threats, but it seems foreigners of any ethnicity
    feel they have the right to come here and they don't. Until 1965 US immigration laws were written with one goal,
    to preserve the European character of this country. Edward (Teddy) Kennedy , the swiimer, & prime mover
    in the change of policiy was passionate in his reassurance that the new law would not alter the nations ethnic character.
    As usual Kennedy was wrong in this case really wrong leading to the mess the US finds itself in today!

Culturally, ethnically & politically this nation has been slowly disintegrating since 1965.
    There are more subtle reasons Trump embarked on the route it is not just about eliminating terror!
    Every child born here after 2001 belongs to a generation more 3rd world than European maybe that suites some,
    but many can't believe it ever came to this!

stevenash

^
    Excellent post

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Ever tune into BBC every night they reveal the protests in 3rd world countries, Thursday it was Venezuela,
    Friday it was Gambia I haven't turned on BBC today. These protestors in the USA never seem to stop tonight
    there at the airports. Protests make the USA look like a real 3rd world outpost.

So nothing against immigrants, many certainly aren't terrorist threats, but it seems foreigners of any ethnicity
    feel they have the right to come here and they don't. Until 1965 US immigration laws were written with one goal,
    to preserve the European character of this country. Edward (Teddy) Kennedy , the swiimer, & prime mover
    in the change of policiy was passionate in his reassurance that the new law would not alter the nations ethnic character.
    As usual Kennedy was wrong in this case really wrong leading to the mess the US finds itself in today!

Culturally, ethnically & politically this nation has been slowly disintegrating since 1965.
    There are more subtle reasons Trump embarked on the route it is not just about eliminating terror!
    Every child born here after 2001 belongs to a generation more 3rd world than European maybe that suites some,
    but many can't believe it ever came to this!
    And yet, the Dow just hit 20,000 and we become wealthier and wealthier and we are innovating like no other. This is in large part because of immigration, not in spite of it. Our diversity is our strength.

Trump is trying to destroy the moral fabric of our country by dividing us. If he doesn't relent, it is going to be a disaster. Only good part is he probably wouldn't survive it. And no, that's not a threat.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Trump is trying to destroy the moral fabric of our country by dividing us
    Obama did this for 8 years.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Trump now banning lobbying for Foreign Countries. This guy is not fukking around

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24032

My indian buddy told me I will be ok since I am white...is this true? I don't give a chit about politcs

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28667

Trump taking control..... If you love this country you have to be happy... about time...!!!!

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20517

President Trump is just the diversion to what is really going on behind the scenes. What is going on behind the scenes? I have no idea. But I know when someone is out front taking all the flak, it's just to get everybody to pay attention to the wrong thing. We are living in very interesting times.
    Points Awarded:

Philmill gave VeggieDog 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And yet, the Dow just hit 20,000 and we become wealthier and wealthier and we are innovating like no other. This is in large part because of immigration, not in spite of it. Our diversity is our strength.

Trump is trying to destroy the moral fabric of our country by dividing us. If he doesn't relent, it is going to be a disaster. Only good part is he probably wouldn't survive it. And no, that's not a threat.
    Shifting things around a little aren't you! Dow to 20,000 primarily because of Trump's economic proposals. Largest Dow
    increase in 1st 3 months after an election in decades.

"diversity is our strength.'
    When Quayle our VP was visiting Japan during the Los Angeles riots, the Japs iiquired if perhaps the US
    was suffering from too much diversity Quayle responded with that 'diversity is our strength' slogan!

'One imagines the Japanese were unpersuaded. So fearful Japan is of that diversity Qualyle celebrated
    that they refuse to open their country up to immigration. Has Japan suffered from lack of diversity, no!
    Reduced to rubble in 1945 & the size of Montana with fewer resources Japan boasts an economy 1/3 that
    of the US.

Carefully reviewed research suggests diversity is most likely to impede group functioning.
    Points Awarded:

Cuse0323 gave 15805 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Shifting things around a little aren't you! Dow to 20,000 primarily because of Trump's economic proposals. Largest Dow
    increase in 1st 3 months after an election in decades.

"diversity is our strength.'
    When Quayle our VP was visiting Japan during the Los Angeles riots, the Japs iiquired if perhaps the US
    was suffering from too much diversity Quayle responded with that 'diversity is our strength' slogan!

'One imagines the Japanese were unpersuaded. So fearful Japan is of that diversity Qualyle celebrated
    that they refuse to open their country up to immigration. Has Japan suffered from lack of diversity, no!
    Reduced to rubble in 1945 & the size of Montana with fewer resources Japan boasts an economy 1/3 that
    of the US.

Carefully reviewed research suggests diversity is most likely to impede group functioning.
    lol we were talking about the last 50 years, Fine, Dow to 19,500. Point is that America has excelled in the past 50 years, when you say it was disintegrating. Total nonsense.

And we innovate way more than Japan. pfft. American has long been diverse and has long been the most innovative country in the world. It's no accident.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    good point, I wonder which of you 2 have the most posts about the president/election
    I'm here to set you brick for brains right. As you can see, it ain't working.

1234 Last