Originally posted on 01/28/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/five-iraq...-business.html

When people wanted him to drop out of the election, he started a movement and won the presidency like a CHAMP, rallying from state to state. He is a 70 year old MACHINE with the energy-level of a 30 year old. All the man knows is work work work because he loves the USA and wants to see no drugs, no killings, and wants lots of job opportunities. He's done more in 1 week that Obama did in 8 years!.

The media is a joke. They want to portray him in a negative manner. On Hannity, he took the host on a trip in the Oval Office and of course the MLK statue is there where it belongs (media lies). I'm 45 and have a 3 year old. I know he's going to keep being relentless and looking out for the safety of our kids and is going to give the young adults and children of today, a head start.

Some people can talk a big game, but he actually backs it up. This is just the start. I don't want to see people getting turned away from entry (with the wall), I just want it done the right way (no drugs,terrorism (we don't want another 9/11, etc. being brought into the USA). God Bless America and God Bless Donald J. Trump
Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
I'm glad you are so happy. Too bad Obama made your life so miserable and now that Trump is Pres, you have a new life.

Moral of the story is, if your life revolves around a president, you should reevaluate your life.
good point, I wonder which of you 2 have the most posts about the president/election