jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lakerboy I am very active in the Trump movement

We need to make America great again

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Too bad the Indians didn't have a ban on white people 300 years ago...
    We really don`t like to read truths like this.
    the white man was/is entitled to betray anyone that gets in the way
    of our pursuit of happiness.

would be more productive to LEARN from tyrannical/terroristic ways of our past and to
    not repeat them, but

What do I know?
    We are one war after another.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
    Going to need a lot of new psycho wards for the left. Be great if that was the next executive order. Maybe the wall could be multi function structure and double as a sanctuary mental ward for butt raped liberals?

The left protesting every move is like the boy that cried wolf. Flags burned, riots, sanctuary cities, dyke marches, boycotting inauguration, fake news and so on begins to feel normal. Who knew the left were such whinny wuzzies?
    Have to agree. Sanctuary cities were against the law. Defund them. Flag burning should be against the law.
    Trump's pretty much doing what Obama has been doing. Deporting those who break the law or are here illegally.
    Also limiting people from undesirable nations.

I believe it's your boys tone as to why people are pissed. I personally want to punch him in his face everytime
    I hear him talk. Spicer and Kellyanne also. Pence is more bearable. He should do the talking.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

This thread has been enlightening

I thought I was the only one who embarrassed Opie this bad, but apparently Duckles does too

Opie should consider ghoating at this point, its just turning into a bukakke

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The US is not a foster care system for middle east countries. We have enough brokedikk losers here already.

maybe a one for one trade....one Syrian refugee for duckshit, one Iranian refugee for CWD...etc etc
    your opinion means absolutely nothing here, ive been here 5 years and not once have i seen you make a positive contribution anyplace or anywhere

from threatening to rape and kill people and wishing death on posters you are just another forum embarrassment

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post
    your opinion means absolutely nothing here, ive been here 5 years and not once have i seen you make a positive contribution anyplace or anywhere

from threatening to rape and kill people and wishing death on posters you are just another forum embarrassment
    100%

jjgold

Duckles get back on the boat you came from man

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Duckles get back on the boat you came from man
    Colorado.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22882

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    #deporttrump

Hope you trumperts get stuck in Dominican Republic.

Don't forget your passport!
    Sorry shitduck rumor has it fake banasumama birth certificate located going to prison & his family being deported ya baby

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    We really don`t like to read truths like this.
    the white man was/is entitled to betray anyone that gets in the way
    of our pursuit of happiness.

would be more productive to LEARN from tyrannical/terroristic ways of our past and to
    not repeat them, but

What do I know?
    We are one war after another.
    It's one thing to be afraid of Muslims, but do you think it's fair to impose these illegitimate fears on other nations?

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Why don't you become a pro and go on the trip next time since you're jealous you dont get to go this year..

#deporttrump

Hope you trumperts get stuck in Dominican Republic.

Don't forget your passport!

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    It's one thing to be afraid of Muslims, but do you think it's fair to impose these illegitimate fears on other nations?
    No. Imposing fear is evil.

I am powerless to end the stupidity.
    I can usually get a grip on my own stupidity with a simple apology
    This is not MY doing, so I give
    a shit less than most.

Ftr, I am neither left nor right,
    but very happy that we did not elect that evil kunt as Prez.
    Trump scares me some, but I am hopeful,
    will roll with the changes...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Making America great + steamrolling the left. Does it get any better?
    It does not.

The left failed badly for 8 years and when it's time to pay the piper in terms of lost political clout they cannot deal and cry like babies.

Don't worry cucks, we're just Making America Great Again whether you like it or not.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Why isnt this thread 10 pages.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    It does not.

The left failed badly for 8 years and when it's time to pay the piper in terms of lost political clout they cannot deal and cry like babies.

Don't worry cucks, we're just Making America Great Again whether you like it or not.
    Yeah, you cried for 8 years, I guess it's our turn.

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Have to agree. Sanctuary cities were against the law. Defund them. Flag burning should be against the law.
    Trump's pretty much doing what Obama has been doing. Deporting those who break the law or are here illegally.
    Also limiting people from undesirable nations.

I believe it's your boys tone as to why people are pissed. I personally want to punch him in his face everytime
    I hear him talk. Spicer and Kellyanne also. Pence is more bearable. He should do the talking.
    This post surprises me. Might have to reconsider if there are some other moderates on the left.

As far as Trump annoying you all I can say is we had 8 years of annoying on our side.

Trump is simply doing the job he was elected to do. Courts could modify a few things and he could shift some too. The strange thing is the media and much of the left is going bananas just for following through on his promises.

Duckshit

It does not.

Its funny just imagining what I would do to this guy if he spoke to me like that....lol lucky u live in fantasy land fella.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Too bad the Indians didn't have a ban on white people 300 years ago...
    Too bad....they should have but didn't...

and if Africa didn't abandon their own people and ship them west..there wouldn't have been slaves...

no whites or blacks would have been in the US

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Kraken and duckshit are two peas in a fukking pod...together they might have half a brain

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11660

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    yeah, you cried for 8 years, i guess it's our turn.
    wrong

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The National Basketball Association has contacted the State Department to understand how President Donald Trump’s executive order to suspend immigration from seven countries could impact the league’s players.

The NBA has two active players, including Milwaukee Bucks rookie Thon Maker and Los Angeles Lakers veteran Luol Deng, who have Sudanese roots.

Deng and Maker are from the South Sudan, which became an independent country in 2011. While the Sudan is one of the seven Muslim-laden countries included in Trump’s immigration ban, the South Sudan is not on the list. Many top basketball prospects are from the South Sudan, not the Sudan.

Before a federal court in New York issued a ruling to suspend Trump’s order to ban, NBA spokesman Mike Bass issued a statement saying: “We have reached out to the State Department and are in the process of gathering information to understand how this executive order would apply to players in our league who are from one of the impacted countries.

“The NBA is a global league and we are proud to attract the very best players from around the world.”

The NBA has several global initiative programs, including Basketball Without Borders, that recruit, develop and invest in Sudanese players. Several top Sudanese players are attending American high schools and colleges on visas and could become NBA draft picks.

The NBA is holding a Basketball Without Borders camp at All-Star Weekend in New Orleans in February, where the NBA will showcase top international amateur talent from outside the United States. There are no players from the seven banned countries on the BWB invitation list, a league source told The Vertical’s Jonathan Givony.

Maker left the Sudan as a toddler with his family, landing in Australia and ultimately coming to the United States and Canada to play high school basketball. He holds an Australian passport.

Deng’s family left the Sudan at 5 years old, and came to the United States as a teenager.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba-con...?.tsrc=fauxdal
    Loul Deng is a terrorist too. Deport him. Trump needs to step this up and get rid of every single Muslim here. Such an evil religion and disgusting people.

Duckshit

Time to stand up man.
    Needs to be a Movement, not a moment.
    #deporttrump
    #prayforben

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Too bad....they should have but didn't...

and if Africa didn't abandon their own people and ship them west..there wouldn't have been slaves...

no whites or blacks would have been in the US
    Not true. They had slaves that were irish or german. They were called indentured servants.

Duckshit

#prayforben

Ben
    Is Richkas's black grandson.

rkelly110

This post surprises me. Might have to reconsider if there are some other moderates on the left.

As far as Trump annoying you all I can say is we had 8 years of annoying on our side.

Trump is simply doing the job he was elected to do. Courts could modify a few things and he could shift some too. The strange thing is the media and much of the left is going bananas just for following through on his promises.
    I live conservatively, meaning I am responsible for myself and my family, but I want the govt to have social,
    foreign policy and monetary commonsense. The last 8 years of congress sitting on their asses, doing nothing
    while Obama stepped all over his dick, sticks in my craw. I hope Trumps kicks them in the ass and tells them
    break is over.

Duckshit

#deporttrump

Trump
    Is Vladimir Putin's puppet in the white house.

rkelly110

wrong
    Right

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Not true. They had slaves that were irish or german. They were called indentured servants.
    The Irish use to get treated like shit.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    But Chico...I am only going after Mac4Lyfe's statement of no white people...Irish or German's wouldn't have been here because the Indians would have prevented it

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

#prayforben

Ben
    Is Richkas's black grandson.
    one thing we can agree on duckles....Richkas is a clown with his grandson

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

#deporttrump

Trump
    Is Vladimir Putin's puppet in the white house.
    I would actually believe Putin over the media. It's a close call but he has a tiny bit more credibility than zero.

Plus, we could use Russia as a friend. We import very little from our comrades.

Very strange that Obama & Clinton wanted a better relation with Russia but failed. Remember the pivot? Now the left is screaming why try to have a better relationship with Putin?!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by CWD View Post

While I have actually given my points to charity, you have given to get pizza. Ask anyone who has met me from this forum and ask for a review...I will help you out with people....

JJgold
    Bigday
    Rollie_t
    stealthyburrito
    brickjames
    jose_us21
    shari
    el nino
    uscphillyguy
    jakepeavy
    stackingreen
    sandos
    pimike
    mmachicka
    jayvegas

if I forgot anyone...I apologize...I have donated over $5000 to the Angelman foundation for Bigday's daughter...so before you go spouting off about shit you don't know...learn
    Last edited by Booya711; 01-29-17 at 06:15 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: grease lightnin, and Russian Rocket

jjgold

Well Booya just won the thread

Game over

Duckshit

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Well Booya just won the thread

Game over
    Won what?