itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Immigrants from the 7 banned Muslim nations have committed exactly 0 fatal terror attacks in US since 1975.

Of course, that'll probably change now that Trump is pissing them all off.

Now go ahead with your alternative facts.
    No "fatal" but tell the victims of the cars driving over then or stabbed and shot but now just live with those scars it's not serious. Real life dude not just an argument. And like I posted above...he's hitting the countries where the fighters are now not where they have been.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    you seem to think Trump just decided on this all by himself. Wrong as usual. Are you ever right about anything? He has many generals a lot smarter than you who felt it was the right call. Yet, you pretend you know better. Fool.
    Do you go through life wrong? These people that he was trying to stop already have been vetted. Including an interpreter who served our military for 10 years. Him and his family have a fatawah sp on them.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    No "fatal" but tell the victims of the cars driving over then or stabbed and shot but now just live with those scars it's not serious. Real life dude not just an argument. And like I posted above...he's hitting the countries where the fighters are now not where they have been.
    Wasn't 9-11 done by saudi's? Why are they allowed in? Could they be allowed because he has a hotel?

RoyBacon
    RoyBacon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15679

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Immigrants from the 7 banned Muslim nations have committed exactly 0 fatal terror attacks in US since 1975.

Of course, that'll probably change now that Trump is pissing them all off.

Now go ahead with your alternative facts.
    Here is a fact; wuzzie leadership of Obama is in the past. Trump told everyone he was going to do this, and he did.

I would suggest saving some tears for the coming legislation which is far more aggressive than these executive orders. Save some tears for the supreme court appointment this week. And remember, there is a reason your party has lost 1,000+ elected seats recently. We don't want those wuzzie policies anymore.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

he knows all this but doesn't care.
    I dunno...d2 is a pretty solid head in the sand defender of his ideological bros. not one for much critical thinking on these things. Basically if the Dems tell him it's cool to wear his boxers on outside his jeans....he'll go to the market like that with a smile the next day and wonder why people are staring at him. They must be racist .

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

^^^You guys are posting back and forth garbage.. Why would you want middle eastern illiterate poor skill less people by the thousands coming in vet'd or not?.

Each refugee costs American tax payers alot of money, they won't contribute to society, they will probably not acclimate to our ways of life for a long time, chances are they won't like any us of either because you and I are not Muslim and don't speak their language... Needless to say some of them could be or get radicalized.. WHO NEEDS THAT CRAP?

Think about that for a minute.. Make a safe place for them some where else.. America doesn't need that right now we got enough in house problems to pay for with our tax dollars..

AMERICA FIRST FOR ONCE!!!! DO IT TRUMP!!!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Wasn't 9-11 done by saudi's? Why are they allowed in? Could they be allowed because he has a hotel?
    I'll say it again....going where the threat is now...not where it was. You've put time in right....know you've heard the mantra about the Army always fighting the last war...that mistake is finally changing it looks like. I've got no beef with the **** and green card holders traveling and doubt the current order will stay as is sfter the 90 day period but this is just a start until it's tailored more.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I see the orangutan didn't block visas from were he does business dumbfukk inbreds

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^You guys are posting back and forth garbage.. Why would you want middle eastern illiterate poor skill less people by the thousands coming in vet'd or not?.

Each refugee costs American tax payers alot of money, they won't contribute to society, they will probably not acclimate to our ways of life for a long time, chances are they won't like any us of either because you and I are not Muslim and don't speak their language... Needless to say some of them could be or get radicalized.. WHO NEEDS THAT CRAP?

Think about that for a minute.. Make a safe place for them some where else.. America doesn't need that right now we got enough in house problems to pay for with our tax dollars..

AMERICA FIRST FOR ONCE!!!! DO IT TRUMP!!!
    That's an easy one. Depeche Mode fans like what their butts look like .

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I see the orangutan didn't block visas from were he does business dumbfukk inbreds
    6 of the seven countries he has a ban on have a complete ban on Jews so why don't you wine about that....or hey why doesn't Saudi Arabia take them in? You guys are clueless and your falling right into the media left attack to start a race war in this country.

Man I bet you guys feel dumber by the day

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    6 of the seven countries he has a ban on have a complete ban on Jews so why don't you wine about that....or hey why doesn't Saudi Arabia take them in? You guys are clueless and your falling right into the media left attack to start a race war in this country.

Man I bet you guys feel dumber by the day
    Wrong on your tent city. If it's a meme it must be true, eh?

Of course you won't believe this link, but here it is. http://www.snopes.com/2015/11/25/present-tents/

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Of course you won't believe this link, but here it is. http://www.snopes.com/2015/11/25/present-tents/
    What's wrong? The facilities are there and yes only used for transit stops at moment but if Saudis really wanted to help they'd just convert them. It's no secret though that the Kingdom doesn't want to help pretty much anyone. They fund terror but ban the same killers from entering their plans because they know it will try to spread its radical style. And they are merely hired guns for the Kingdoms agenda in the region.

chico2663

The saudi is used for people on their way to mecca

chico2663

But we are willing to take muslims from France,Belgium,Turkey ,Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. Yep,It makes total sense to me!

rkelly110

What's wrong? The facilities are there and yes only used for transit stops at moment but if Saudis really wanted to help they'd just convert them. It's no secret though that the Kingdom doesn't want to help pretty much anyone. They fund terror but ban the same killers from entering their plans because they know it will try to spread its radical style. And they are merely hired guns for the Kingdoms agenda in the region.
    From the article:

For their part, Saudi Arabia says they have taken in thousands of Syrians, but as a September story from BBC points out, it has taken them in as visitors or temporary workers, not on refugee v isas, and indeed, it is incredibly difficult for Syrians to obtain any type of v isa for most Gulf states. Without a v isa, they can only enter Algeria, Mauritania, Sudan, and Yemen.

Saudi Arabia's tent city, Mina, is best known as a stopover site during the annual Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca. It is the world’s largest tent city, covering approximately 20 kilometers and holding more than 100,000 tents. Mina is packed during Hajj, with prices starting at $500 a tent, but it is almost totally deserted during the rest of the year.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9059

Those all sound like great reasons to me to put them on the list if we're going to have one.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8516

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Those all sound like great reasons to me to put them on the list if we're going to have one.
    I'm no fan of them but I'll admit it's trickier than a ban from Yemen Sudan or Somalia due to the fact of who exactly it is we're trying to stop...it's not the leaders it's the fighters.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Bottom line...Trump doesn't give a fukk that these libtard queers are getting their feelings hurt that he's doing exactly what he said he was gonna do.

The majority of Americans want Trump to lead and protect this country. He's the Alpha dog. He's gonna continue pissing on Kraken and his band of submissive bitches. Best get used to it.

MAGA
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and TheSideBet

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

rkelly110

Case in point. Like a sex starved woman throwing her bra at a Tom Jones concert. Sickening.

DwightShrute

Case in point. Like a sex starved woman throwing her bra at a Tom Jones concert. Sickening.
    you post a link that that supposedly disproves a meme but if you read the link, it doesn't support your argument. That's kinda funny.

rkelly110

you post a link that that supposedly disproves a meme but if you read the link, it doesn't support your argument. That's kinda funny.
    You didn't comprehend what you glanced over. The tent city is for the annual mecca pilgrimage that they rent for $500 a pop, not to house refugees.

Look at that meme again, it says "could" house 3m refugees, doesn't say it does.

DwightShrute

You didn't comprehend what you glanced over. The tent city is for the annual mecca pilgrimage that they rent for $500 a pop, not to house refugees.

Look at that meme again, it says "could" house 3m refugees, doesn't say it does.
    ya it could. duh!

there are plenty of better options than flying them to NA is the point. Why should NA always be the solution?

DwightShrute

Paul Joseph Watson

Sunday Times writer calls for assassination of Trump.

The hysteria is totally out of control now and it's the mainstream media's fault.

She should be arrested!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Trump's hyped lobbyist ban is actually much weaker and rolls back restrictions that Obama had in place. Look beyond the gropenfuhrer's propaganda.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...s-rules-234318

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

When you're debating which side to be on, remember this video and ask yourself am I doing the right thing here?

chico2663

America's 10 Richest Gain $16 Billion During Trump's First Week

Oh you fools

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

Oh you fools
    Good for them. I don't hate the rich and I'm not jealous of my lessors unlike you.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

everyone should be poor and look to the Government for all their needs

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Paul Joseph Watson

Sunday Times writer calls for assassination of Trump.

The hysteria is totally out of control now and it's the mainstream media's fault.

She should be arrested!
    Should be arrested.. That's just terrible to post that publically.. No class as usual from another mindless, frightened, desperate lib.....

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh you fools
    If true how many jobs were created from that for the masses? Not all bad my friend and not surprising to see you once again not look at the big picture..

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh you fools
    2 of the top 3 foreign billionaires lost money though. Win for America! America first!

And considering Buff and Suck were opposed to Trump it just shows smart people know how to make money on either side of the play man. Non news story.

DwightShrute

Oh you fools

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The end of this video at the 4 minute mark is the best part..

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Well Canada has just said they'll accept all refugees....problem solved!

Let's see if they actually do it now or just trying to win points.

First ... 161718192021 Last