Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

There is 72% or $901,301.00 more on NE's ATS than Pittsburgh..

Going by GB getting beat with 77% of the $$$$ on ATL....

There is absolutely no chance whatsoever for NE to cover ATS on Pittsburgh........

I wish I new the ML difference as bets placed are not money and this is what consensuses are....

For instance: ATS bets placed on Pittsburgh is
    48% to 52% on NE.
    But 72% of actual $$$$ is on NE......

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post

Hamburg Germany begs to differ. More bridges than Pittsburgh by a multiple of 5
    Q:Which city has the most bridges in the world?

A:QUICK ANSWER

According to Action 4 News, Pittsburgh, Pa., has the most bridges within its actual city limits. However, Amusing Planet says that Hamburg, Germany; Venice, Italy; or Amsterdam, Netherlands, have more bridges. It also claims that Hamburg has more bridges than Venice and Amsterdam put together.

Situated as it is on the juncture of three rivers, the city of Pittsburgh is literally a series of unconnected islands and peninsulas without its numerous bridges. Various sources list that the city has between 409 and 2,000 bridges. Its nearest competition, Venice, boasts many tiny foot bridges, while Amsterdam's bridges and canals are a tourist attraction. However, Pittsburgh has even adopted the nickname "City of Bridges" in honor of its unique topography and infrastructure.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Pauley if you understand why market moving bettors are making decisions you can then examine the market environment and see where the money is moving. If you know why a line opens where it does and why it moves to where it closes you will go a long way towards winning over time.

First 123