DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    No way NE loses. Belicheck has pitt figured out and Brady had a so-so game vs. Houston, he wI'll step up bigly.

Atlanta gonna put up minimum 35 points, likely 40+. Just don't see Rodgers being able to keep up with Nelson out, Adams banged up, no run game.

Will probably parlay Dirty Birdz ML and cheating Pats ML
    Goaty we called it, shit was too easy. Was really nice to have a no-stress winning day.

Not sure what I'm gonna do for SB. I had 3 SB futures, Cards -dead-, Falcons +650, Patriots +180. Nice to have both in it but obviously don't stand to win much with Pats win... Will take some time to absorb and analyze the matchups.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post
    Goaty we called it, shit was too easy. Was really nice to have a no-stress winning day.

Not sure what I'm gonna do for SB. I had 3 SB futures, Cards -dead-, Falcons +650, Patriots +180. Nice to have both in it but obviously don't stand to win much with Pats win... Will take some time to absorb and analyze the matchups.
    I would probably just put a little dough on Atlanta spread once it climbs up from 3. Or maybe take -3 on NE now and later grab ATL with 4+.

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

That does looked EASY

Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2098

I will ML Pats now...and when close to game time i think line will be around -5 to -6 then i will pick Falcons..hoping i will middle both picks..gl

First 12