RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

My view on today's NFL...

Starting with the first game, the number came in low at the start of the week at ATL -4 in most places and as low as -3.5 for about 2 hours at Pinn which was quickly nabbed by some sharps that moved it back to -4 From then it's been a slow drift during the week with public money coming in on ATL and early this morning moving the number all the way to -6. Fully expect to see some middle money come in for those that got in early so the number will probably settle in at 5.5 unless some big hitter comes in and takes 6 and knocks it back down to 4 which I doubt happens with all of the uncertainty surrounding this game. In my opinion, the number is too fried to bet the fav here and I really do not like the dog here. Seattle is really banged up with 1 out on defense and 3 of them listed probable but will be playing with serious liabilities. Fullback Reece has an ankle sprain which I cannot see him contributing a whole lot other than acting as decoy.

Right now, a stay away game for me but would change if this number moves to a key 7, which I don't see happening unless another key player goes down for Sea.

Now for the second game, we have a big double digit number on the Patriots which comes as no surprise to anyone. They go against a struggling Houston offense which has not really found itself at all and how they got this far is beyond me. However, that's exactly what the public thinks and that's why the number came out inflated as the sharps came in early in the week and took 16 which I also did. It still may go to 16 again today as the public as of now are coming in with both fists on New England. N.E fullback Blount came up with the flu a few days ago and only expect him to get a few carries being N.E will go the passing attack against this defense anyway. N.E without Gronk and Amendola will be playing with a bad ankle. It all says "take the points" here. Yes, always scarey having to take a double digit dog, but when the number say "go", that's what I do. I had my number at 13 here.

So: Houston +16 at -110 or better. If you can't currently find the number, just hold on because it could very well go there with public money pushing in. You might by chance see 16.5 but that's dicey so jump at 16.

Hope you all enjoy the day and I'll maybe be back later if I see any good hoops play. Take care.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

3 sentences

Double spaced

that's all you are allowed to post in players talk

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    3 sentences

Double spaced

that's all you are allowed to post in players talk
    What?

RetiredinPunta
    RetiredinPunta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Quote Originally Posted by RangeFinder View Post
    What?
    He is saying players talk is for those with the attention span of a gold fish. If you post paragraphs they cannot make sense out of it.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by RetiredinPunta View Post
    He is saying players talk is for those with the attention span of a gold fish. If you post paragraphs they cannot make sense out of it.
    That bad, Uh?

RudyRuetigger

only very successful people are in players talk

no one wants to waste time reading

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

RangeFinder

Narrow mindedness will always bring bondage.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Rudy give me a winning 5 teamer for today

RudyRuetigger

you missed my st johns +13???

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too much analyzing

Comes down to turnovers

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Holy shit. Someone wrote some insight about the Playoff games?

I wanna take NE, but that is a lot o' points. Still, Houston probably puts up maybe 10. So, can their D hold NE under 27? Not too sure they can.

RangeFinder

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Holy shit. Someone wrote some insight about the Playoff games?

I wanna take NE, but that is a lot o' points. Still, Houston probably puts up maybe 10. So, can their D hold NE under 27? Not too sure they can.
    That's the thing about taking double digits in any NFL game. Can the dog put 14 up? I think so. N.E has holes in the secondary. It's just a matter of not turning the ball over like jj mentioned.

RangeFinder

Update: Seattle-Atlanta moved to 6.5. If it goes to 7, Seattle is a good play. If. Oh, and at -110 or better. Never lay more.
    Last edited by RangeFinder; 01-14-17 at 03:22 PM.