Betpoints: 13778

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Soon as putin realizes that trump is a no show
    Before or after Jr. gets locked up ?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

after Jr gets locked but before Trump gets impeached. Definitely before the pee tapes are released but after he loses the next election again.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    after Jr gets locked but before Trump gets impeached. Definitely before the pee tapes are released but after he loses the next election again.
    Let's not forget Jared . He's a criminal too .

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    Let's not forget Jared . He's a criminal too .
    I thought he was in prison already? Oh well, I am sure it won't be long. Maybe he and Trump will share a cell?

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    No, not ok. Our country is being sold off under our noses. You have rich Chinese coming here buying up our shit
    along with other countries. You can't go to a convenience store, motel or gas station w/o seeing Indians or middle
    easterners working or owning them.

Because Hillary and Obama were involved with this it's the worst thing on this earth. In other words, fake outrage.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

is ducky dead or what

I missed the update

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

They have a sex tape on him with under age kids in russia. Also he owes the russian mob a shitload of money. Also there are certain people in republican party that knew about it and never said anything
    Talk to us Chico.

jt315

They were 16 year olds he was involved with.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Wow, Chico got buried in this thread.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

not really. right now the manhatten district attorney is investigating kushner and manafert for money laundering. Trump can't pardon on a state level. It has to be governor. But then it takes months to prosecute someone. So I look for this to drag on at least another year. Now dwight/maggie/steel rain and jt are the same person that can't answer a question to dante.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Acoochy like

jt315

not really. right now the manhatten district attorney is investigating kushner and manafert for money laundering. Trump can't pardon on a state level. It has to be governor. But then it takes months to prosecute someone. So I look for this to drag on at least another year. Now dwight/maggie/steel rain and jt are the same person that can't answer a question to dante.
    Sounds like you have been fooled into thinking there actually is a a Trump sex tape out there Drebin . We're on to Manafort and Kushner .

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol truly pity chico, he makes the perfect liberal tho

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Sounds like you have been fooled into thinking there actually is a a Trump sex tape out there Drebin . We're on to Manafort and Kushner .
    The correlation between Trump having girls piss on the bed Obama slept in and him pissing all over Obama's legacy
    is a little uncanny don't you think?

jt315

The correlation between Trump having girls piss on the bed Obama slept in and him pissing all over Obama's legacy
    Would be if your first reference were true.

brooks85

lol rkelly comparing his cuck mind and the way his femdom wife treats him to everyone else.

chico2663

sounds like your only other friends are yourself and a dip shit

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Gonna have to get better evidence then that on mueller
    I KNEW.

I knew about everything.

The illegal wiretapping, the dossier, Seth Rich, illegals voting, Mueller's imploding mousetrap, Uranium One, the 33,000 emails, funding ISIS. Everything.

And I'm only just getting started making America great again.

jt315

sounds like your only other friends are yourself and a dip shit
    Take your medicine and swallow hard Drebin. A guy who actually thinks a compromising sex tape of the President is out there is calling someone else a dipshit.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

simple crap too, the easiest question I can think of, not one answer. lol

now they are talking about a dossier, let me think for a second. The D had opposition done on DT. hmmm opposition reference is the term DT used about 1000 times, now it is a crime. again nothing but BS.

chico2663

Take your medicine and swallow hard Drebin. A guy who actually thinks a compromising sex tape of the President is out there is calling someone else a dipshit.
    dip shit it happened b4 he became president. But why should your ass worry from costa rica?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    simple crap too, the easiest question I can think of, not one answer. lol

now they are talking about a dossier, let me think for a second. The D had opposition done on DT. hmmm opposition reference is the term DT used about 1000 times, now it is a crime. again nothing but BS.
    The dossier was started by a republican. My guess it would be jeb

jt315

dip shit it happened b4 he became president. But why should your ass worry from costa rica?
    It never happened Drebin . Just like I'm not Dwight. Keep burying yourself .

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

The dossier was started by a republican. My guess it would be jeb

yeah I heard that also, and the word is it was Jeb. I just don't get what the big deal is here, maybe I am missing something.

rkelly110

Would be if your first reference were true.
    If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Trump brought up the birther issue. Pissing all over Obama's legacy. Taking little jabs at Obama at every chance.
    Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Trump hates Obama. Having girls piss all over Obama's bed in Russia sounds like his MO.

How embarrassing would it be if that dossier did include a piss tape. No wonder the Repubs are
    pissed and want it hidden.

jt315

If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

Trump brought up the birther issue. Pissing all over Obama's legacy. Taking little jabs at Obama at every chance.
    Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see Trump hates Obama. Having girls piss all over Obama's bed in Russia sounds like his MO.

How embarrassing would it be if that dossier did include a piss tape. No wonder the Repubs arepissed and want it hidden.

Hillary has a better chance of becoming President in 2020 .

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it odd that poster rkelly talks about piss videos?

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Hillary should be headed to prison. What a crook.

ByeShea

How embarrassing would it be if that dossier did include a piss tape. No wonder the Repubs are
    Name the Republican who wants the dossier "hidden"? There isn't one. The whole Russian collusion hoax has collapsed - and it's put Mueller in a position where he's investigating himself. He's ready to throw everyone under the bus.

Can't wait for Trump to pardon Obama and prosecute the Clintons. It will be a legendary masterstroke.

Hillary was supposed to win the election and pave all these loose ends over. And that last hour coup (Russian collusion) ultimately had as much chance to install establishment GOP in the White House as did that video of washed up Hollywood actors begging the electoral college to switch their votes to anyone but Trump.

Drain the swamp. All of it.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Name the Republican who wants the dossier "hidden"? There isn't one. The whole Russian collusion hoax has collapsed - and it's put Mueller in a position where he's investigating himself. He's ready to throw everyone under the bus.

Can't wait for Trump to pardon Obama and prosecute the Clintons. It will be a legendary masterstroke.

Hillary was supposed to win the election and pave all these loose ends over. And that last hour coup (Russian collusion) ultimately had as much chance to install establishment GOP in the White House as did that video of washed up Hollywood actors begging the electoral college to switch their votes to anyone but Trump.

Drain the swamp. All of it.
    There was a congressman on Fox who was all up in arms about the dossier. Did you know there's only 2 Repubs
    who want Mueller to continue the Russia/ Trump investigation? What does that tell you? How about all of them
    are wetting their pants about the Hillary/ uranium deal? Balling about them not notified of that deal. Uh, because
    they were fukking off during that time?

bigbubbafade
    bigbubbafade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2456

Well... Hillary was the original one who brought up the birther issue when she ran against barrack hussein O in the primaries.

Regarding the fake dossier, since all of Washington knew it was fake and went along with it due to big government/establishment. They all need to go down. Media, repubs, dems, whoever. If you bought this crap. You're out.

ByeShea

There was a congressman on Fox who was all up in arms about the dossier. Did you know there's only 2 Repubs
    who want Mueller to continue the Russia/ Trump investigation? What does that tell you? How about all of them
    are wetting their pants about the Hillary/ uranium deal? Balling about them not notified of that deal. Uh, because
    Cracks me up how liberals lap up every word a partisan media tells them - then desperately scramble for new interpretation when truth surfaces.

Required reading:
    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/c...he-hindenburg/

1) Dossier is fiction. The only hard evidence so far is that the DNC/Clintons paid for its creation.

2) Time line and cash trail of Uranium One is astonishing. Hillary's foundation collected $131-145 million from the Russians, as her husband collected a $500k speaking fee in Moscow. A few days later our Secretary of State okays 20% of US uranium to leave the US with virtually no supervision in its oversight. UNREAL.

3) The trifecta was completed with the revelation that the investigation of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was not based on his brief relations with Donald Trump, but on his lengthy connection with the Democratic Podesta brothers, and the extent to which he helped them funnel wealthy and influential Russians into high governmental circles in Washington

brooks85

truly enjoy how this idiot warps reality to protect his one brain celled mind

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Cracks me up how liberals lap up every word a partisan media tells them - then desperately scramble for new interpretation when truth surfaces.

Required reading:
    http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/c...he-hindenburg/

1) Dossier is fiction. The only hard evidence so far is that the DNC/Clintons paid for its creation.

2) Time line and cash trail of Uranium One is astonishing. Hillary's foundation collected $131-145 million from the Russians, as her husband collected a $500k speaking fee in Moscow. A few days later our Secretary of State okays 20% of US uranium to leave the US with virtually no supervision in its oversight. UNREAL.

3) The trifecta was completed with the revelation that the investigation of former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort was not based on his brief relations with Donald Trump, but on his lengthy connection with the Democratic Podesta brothers, and the extent to which he helped them funnel wealthy and influential Russians into high governmental circles in Washington
    Required reading? And I lap up the partisan media?

Dossier was compiled by your boy Jeb who also gave money. Every Dem is denying they paid. How true that is IDK.

What is a dossier? It digs up dirt on your opponent. No different than Jr's meeting with that Russian lawyer.
    Manafort getting paid by Russia. Trump, while campaigning, trying to get a hotel in Moscow. Trump's camp
    contacting wikileaks for info. These are facts that we know, not what is in the dossier.

From what I understand about the U1 deal, 8 other people had to sign off on it plus the prez.

Let's be clear, 20% of MINING rights, not our uranium. You guys AND congress keep saying uranium.

The Clinton foundation was not like the Trump foundation buying 6ft tall portraits of himself, sports mem
    and paying fines from it. They were helping the world with an A+ rating BTW.

First ... 910111213 Last