Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Was carrying military id
    Most likely a US citizen that was in the military. We have a bunch of folks that have mental illnesses in the military. I'd guess there's been much more attacks by exMilitary than ISIS in the US. A crazy military shooter shot up our neighborhood last year.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

It was a Mexican Taliban. We are ******. Lol

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Guy fired off 3 clips of ammo and then sat down and waited to be arrested. Crazy.

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Most likely a US citizen that was in the military. We have a bunch of folks that have mental illnesses in the military. I'd guess there's been much more attacks by exMilitary than ISIS in the US. A crazy military shooter shot up our neighborhood last year.
    What do military men and isis have in common? They all have PTSD. Its about time we start to talk about that.

We got 30+ year old vets with ptsd from a tour in Afghanistan. How severe are the ptsd for a kid growing up in Afghanistan or iraq?
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave iceman02 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

They made it a point to say the shooter was wearing a Star Wars shirt after he was captured.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Dirty smelly ugly Arabs will target anywhere. They already targeted Florida before. Remember the \*\*\*\*\*\* Muslim that shot up the Orlando nightclub? Isis inspired. These animals are running loose in our country thanks to Obama. They can attack anywhere. When I see Muslims hanging around I leave the area. You can't trust them. They are even worse than blacks.
    I'm still not sure if that guy shot up the club because of ISIS or because he had mental issues towards homosexuality. I think he specifically targeted the club because it was LGBT and apparently he had a gay relationship that escalated his rage.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I'm still not sure if that guy shot up the club because of ISIS or because he had mental issues towards homosexuality. I think he specifically targeted the club because it was LGBT and apparently he had a gay relationship that escalated his rage.

wrong wrong wrong

Kermit

Here is someone they have in custody.

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10002

Those asking why fll. Isis was told to target the soft targets where there wasn't an "expectation" of an attack. They can get more of the element of surprise when they hit this kind of place. Gives the feeling that "no where is safe"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Maybe a drug
    Hit?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

Another terrible story

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    wrong wrong wrong
    I could very well be wrong as I did not do much investigating into what really happened.

The guy that shot up our neighborhood was Hispanic military as well. He had suffered PTSD. He was an expert marksman. He shot out a head outline at a police car that was at least 5 blocks away.

HOUSTON (AP) — An Army veteran of two Afghanistan tours who killed one person and wounded several others during a weekend rampage fired 212 rounds from his military-style rifle before a SWAT officer fatally shot him, police said Tuesday.

"Suffice to say, after he fired 212 rounds, he was prepared," police Lt. John McGalin said of ammunition carried by 25-year-old Dionisio Garza III, of Rancho Cucamonga, California.

McGalin said Garza was armed with an AR-15 rifle and a pistol and likely was experiencing a "mental health crisis" when he opened fire Sunday morning at a Houston auto detail shop, using the pistol to kill a customer, then retrieving the rifle and spraying the west Houston neighborhood, motorists and then police with gunshots.

"He was suffering from some depression, I guess you could say," McGalin said. "His family indicated he wasn't feeling right. And he left to come here to hang out with some friends and to try to find some work."

Garza's relatives have said he was haunted by his Afghanistan deployment.

mohye1980

Quote Originally Posted by newguy View Post
    Those asking why fll. Isis was told to target the soft targets where there wasn't an "expectation" of an attack. They can get more of the element of surprise when they hit this kind of place. Gives the feeling that "no where is safe"

What part art of the Middle East do you think Mr. Santiago from? Get a clue tard.

Kermit

Witnesses said that people just stood there next to him while the guy reloaded his weapon and then shot more people in the head.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by mohye1980 View Post
    What part art of the Middle East do you think Mr. Santiago from? Get a clue tard.
    Calling someone a tard when you think you have to be from the middle east to be affiliated with isis. Solid.

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10824

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Here is someone they have in custody.

Mr. Lahey?

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Witnesses said that people just stood there next to him while the guy reloaded his weapon and then shot more people in the head.
    Wow

mohye1980

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Calling someone a tard when you think you have to be from the middle east to be affiliated with isis. Solid.
    So you think Mr. Santiago is part of Isis too? Proves you're a tard as well.

You guys can't be this stupid can you?

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I could very well be wrong as I did not do much investigating into what really happened.

you are still going on the 1st reports from M$M

mostly all been debunked

Feds sanitized the phone calls from shooter to police

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    wrong wrong wrong
    Sammy - A quick google check...

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html
    Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/us/orl...club-shooting/
    The attack appears to be "homegrown terrorism" carried out by legally purchased firearms, President Barack Obama said in the Oval Office. He said there wasn't any evidence the attacker was under direction from a terrorist network, or carrying out any group's larger plot.
    Investigators are "highly confident" the gunman was self-radicalized through the internet, Comey said.

This sounds like a guy that was an ISIS sympathizer but the main thing is that he most likely had mental illness and some connection possible confusion with his sexual identity and he went off the deep end. I do not consider that an ISIS attack as he wasn't trained in Iraq or Syria and cross borders into the US. He was a US citizen like you and I that was a copycat that was mentally insane. We have thousands of people in the US that are mentally insane. Give them a gun and all hell breaks loose. They rant and rave Allah, ISIS, Barney Fife, what have you. They have a screw loose and turn to violence. We have to spend more money to fight mental illness. We have too many crazy ass people in the US.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 01-06-17 at 02:08 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

I'm voting mental illness. If he were ISIS, I would think that he would keep shooting until they took him out.

Kermit

The shooter was screaming "I am not Jewish" according to a witness.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by iceman02 View Post
    What do military men and isis have in common? They all have PTSD. Its about time we start to talk about that.

We got 30+ year old vets with ptsd from a tour in Afghanistan. How severe are the ptsd for a kid growing up in Afghanistan or iraq?
    True...

Many American soldiers have PTSD and can go off and do go off. Still gotta blame that on the Muslim Extremists because our soldiers were in the middle east fighting them and picked up the killing plague disease...

Everything originates and revolves back to Muslim extremists most likely when you think about it...

I'm sure this nut got the idea to shoot at an airport from a previous ISIS airport attack also.. That planted a seed..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-06-17 at 02:07 PM.

Kermit

Not sure if this is the guy or not. This is the trending pic.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Quote Originally Posted by kermit View Post
    not sure if this is the guy or not. This is the trending pic.

white?

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol "tard". Stay classy mohye. Nothing like gleaming 100% of the info based solely on a name.........

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

So you think Mr. Santiago is part of Isis too? Proves you're a tard as well.

You guys can't be this stupid can you?
    You really need to stop calling people tards.

I have no idea who he is, just like you or anyone else. You really have to be a tard to read what I said and think that's what I meant.

I was simply pointing out your tardness.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    white?
    There was a black guy that sent out a live video from the airport saying that the shooter looked like a white guy.

Kermit

Now they are saying the Military ID says the man is 26, so this sexual predator pic doesn't fit.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A lot of detectives in this thread

mohye1980

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    You really need to stop calling people tards.

I have no idea who he is, just like you or anyone else. You really have to be a tard to read what I said and think that's what I meant.

I was simply pointing out your tardness.

Call it it as I see it. Tard

Guy obviously has military connection and possible ptsd and you tard come on here claiming Muslims and Isis.

You sir are the tard of the day. Lol

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    I'm voting mental illness. If he were ISIS, I would think that he would keep shooting until they took him out.
    Police should have shot him dead on spot.. Coward laid down his weapons and waited to get arrested after slaughtering innocent people says alot...

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    white?
    In the United States, a white Hispanic is an American citizen or resident who is racially white and of Hispanic descent. The term white, itself an official U.S. racial category, refers to people "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa".

newguy
    [Too Long]
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Police should have shot him dead on spot.. Coward laid down his weapons and waited to get arrested after slaughtering innocent people says alot...
    Disagree. Info can be gained by him alive. Dead is too good for him.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    then we would never know why this nut went off. Unfortunately, now the taxpayers will have to pay his room and board for the next 40 years.

First 12345 ... Last