Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lions can beat Seattle?

This Seattle team isn't the same team. They have no Earl Thomas, their best overall player. They have no Tyler Lockett. They have no running game. Thomas Rawls is a clown. Russell Wilson looks slower. Jimmy Graham hasn't been in the gameplan all year. Richard Sherman looks a bit washed up. They still have some beasts with Wagner, Bennet, Avril, and Chancellor.

What about on offense? Doug Baldwin sucks imo. They honestly have no one except Graham.

I can see Marvin Jones blowing right by Sherman. He's quicker, faster. Golden Tate should have a big game as well. I imagine Stafford throwing it all around the field in this one.

If Detroit's O line can hold up, it's gonna be a long day for Seattle. Detroit's defense just needs to contain the pocket against Wilson and not let him escape. Seattle's receivers aren't good enough to make plays once you remove Baldwin from the equation with Slay.

Seattle almost lost to the worst offensive team of the past decade last week, without Carlos Hyde. I trust Stafford way more than Russell Wilson in a 1 game elimination. He has the ability to sling it accurately and Wilson does not.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

I think the Lions will win.

DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

Lions have played well vs. Seattle last few times - and those Seattle teams were much better than current.

rizespor
    rizespor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 707

Seattle pulled Wilson in the 3rd quarter against sf when it looked like Atlanta was gonna clinch the 2 seed

You do make some good points though and the +8 looks viable

rizespor

Something to keep in mind though, this will be just the 3rd outdoor game Stafford will have played in all year. He lost the 2 previous ones (@GB and @NYG)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

anyone can beat anyone in the nfl

If you do not think that I would quit gambling today

Philmill
    Philmill's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28655

Detroit has play good football in there last 3 games against the Giants, Dallas, Green Bay in the first half but in the second half they got tired and just couldnt hangin there...Seattle has been down this playoff road.... they will be ready. but my
    not cover....
    Last edited by Philmill; 01-05-17 at 02:05 PM.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Something to keep in mind though, this will be just the 3rd outdoor game Stafford will have played in all year. He lost the 2 previous ones (@GB and @NYG)
    He played in Chicago.

Seattle is beat up now, but Detroit can't run and Stafford has the finger/hand issue. The Lions D can make it interesting for a half or so.

smith131
    smith131's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

Stafford is 0-2 in playoffs and 5-45 record against teams finishing the season with a winning record.

I live in Michigan and have watched this shitty team for way too long to know that they will find a way to lose.

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

It isn't difficult to get to Wilson that Seattle o line is really poor, amazed Wilsons knee lasted the season. He hasn't really ran the ball this season either.

Seattle don't have a running game but neither do the Lions, that rookie has done a good job his last two games but this is the best run D in their house I see him getting his bell rung a few times.

I'd like to see the Lions win and 8 points or whatever it is seems a bit much but Stafford is going to have to play extremely well (no reason he can't even with that banged up finger).

rizespor

Quote Originally Posted by RockBottom View Post
    He played in Chicago.

Seattle is beat up now, but Detroit can't run and Stafford has the finger/hand issue. The Lions D can make it interesting for a half or so.
    You're right. But he lost that one too. 0-3 in outdoor games this year plus supposed to be pretty cold on Saturday. ML is probably asking a lot here but backdoor cover definitely in play with such a large number

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Weather and home field will play a factor in this game.

ManOfValue
    ManOfValue's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Any given Saturday!

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

I just can't.
    Russell Wilson will get his calls, Pete Carroll will sniff out a win somehow,
    Lions will find a way to lose...somehow. and I don't think Zack Zenner
    will do anywhere near as well in Seattle. This puts it all on Stafford
    with his bum middle finger against an organization which can pressure
    the quarterback.
    I'll probably dig out a Seattle prop bet, not sure which one yet.
    No real value on taking the Seahawks ATS or ML either.
    Last edited by Snowball; 01-05-17 at 02:41 PM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Seachickens win this game then out.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

No one believes in Zach zenner? The best white running back as Michael Bennett put it? A white guy playing a skill position that relies on speed and dexterity in modern day sports?

I mean Benny Goodman did it with jazz, Larry Bird with basketball and Michael Jackson with pop. Ok fine Marshall Mathers with hip hop.

Anyone betting on the next team that has a white player starting at cornerback?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

It is difficult to give 7 or more points in a playoff game unless you are talking the New England Patsies. The rest of the teams are simply too equal to give that many points. Pass on this game, but gun to head, take the Lions + 8.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Seattle the better team, Lions kinda suck.. I like Seahawks in this one.. Got a superbowl caliber QB in Russel that is running and healthy now playing at home in the playoffs.. Tough to bet against that..

8 points is a lot though...

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Time for that teaser

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Seachickens win this game then out.
    I can see them beating Dallas but not Atlanta.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

I can see them beating Dallas but not Atlanta.
    I agree, Atlanta at home with some home cooked revenge on their minds and no Earl Thomas, tough road.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

12th man and Stafford is a choke artist, no way you can back Lions in this game

Under for me.

I will be at the game FYI

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    I think the Lions will win.
    Let's take them ML. Why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by rizespor View Post
    Good point
    He played in Chicago.

Is his finger messed up? I haven't noticed on his spiral. Same accuracy just made bad decisions in the pocket past few games. When Stafford is on his game he is hard to beat. He can look like best qb in NFL for 2 quarters. Why not take 3 to 1 odds for that to happen?
    Quote Originally Posted by smith131 View Post
    Stafford is 0-2 in playoffs and 5-45 record against teams finishing the season with a winning record.

I live in Michigan and have watched this shitty team for way too long to know that they will find a way to lose.
    I've lived here my whole life too and I expect us to lose these types of games. I'm looking for a way to tell myself we'll lose this one because I picked seattle before the year to meet New England again in the final, but I just can't see advantages for Seattle. Where are they? I seriously think Sherman will be exposed in this game. And if he starts a tantrum? The chemistry doesn't seem right here for sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Seattle the better team, Lions kinda suck.. I like Seahawks in this one.. Got a superbowl caliber QB in Russel that is running and healthy now playing at home in the playoffs.. Tough to bet against that..

8 points is a lot though...
    Wilson hasn't looked healthy this year. Struggled too much this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Boy View Post
    12th man and Stafford is a choke artist, no way you can back Lions in this game

Under for me.

I will be at the game FYI
    Doesn't Stafford have the most 4th quarter comebacks in a single reg season than anyone in history? Not sure choke artist the right label

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I trust Stafford way more than Russell Wilson in a 1 game elimination. He has the ability to sling it accurately and Wilson does not.

Did u actually say that goat? Come on man Stafford....how many playoff wins does Stafford have? How long has he been in the league? End of discussion...I agree Wilson has looked slower but I definitely don't trust him more then Wilson...ziggy could be a problem for Wilson....I expect them to adjust since Thomas is gone I see way more blitzing going on Saturday by Seattle we will see.......I feel Seattle ml would be a winner but not betting that....we will see

pilebuck13

Btw Stafford is 0-2 post season and Wilson is 7-3 please retract your statement goat

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I think seattle wins in my honest opinion

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I think seattle wins in my honest opinion
    Oh cmon harry...Lol....

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Btw Stafford is 0-2 post season and Wilson is 7-3 please retract your statement goat
    Didn't mean stafford is better, just right now I think he might be. Wilson hasn't look good at all this year. Did Newton look good this year? He is MVP.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    I trust Stafford way more than Russell Wilson in a 1 game elimination. He has the ability to sling it accurately and Wilson does not.
    Like how he played against the Dallas Cowboys in that last game that ment something to the Lions?.. Stafford played great in the first half, came out in the 2nd half and absolutely just stunk it up with interceptions and other bad throws...

Russell Wilson won't do that at home.. Stafford probably will on the road again against another strong defense in Seattle.. Seattle might even cover the 8...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Detroit has been in most games this year they lost

Watch out

pilebuck13

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Like how he played against the Dallas Cowboys in that last game that ment something to the Lions?.. Stafford played great in the first half, came out in the 2nd half and absolutely just stunk it up with interceptions and other bad throws...

Russell Wilson won't do that at home.. Stafford probably will on the road again against another strong defense in Seattle.. Seattle might even cover the 8...
    I never even said that goat did

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Sea gunna win, might be close but Under is my play

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

I could see the Lions covering quite easily

Not gunna win though...

BOL

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

This game looks like a Detroit ATS and Seattle ML.
    Points Awarded:

Calgunner23 gave GunShard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

oh my gosh lets hope not

12 Last