Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11229

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    yet ignore the 10's of thousands of crimes the other way around? You then bring up a silly notion that maybe there was some concern she was "packing heat"? If this was the case and he was in fear of his life, why follow her into the restaurant? I wouldn't care what a woman said or did to me, my 1st instinct would never be to hit her back. That's just me and how I was brought up...sadly it appears you have had a very dysfunctional upbringing....
    I cannot stand any violence against anyone, man, woman or child. I detest bullies or people that control people out of fear or force. Any man that beats his wife deserves to get shot in my book. On the other hand any woman abusing her husband should get the same treatment. I do not treat men and woman differently. I believe in equal opportunity. I believe a woman can do anything a man can do and in many instances, do it better because they are not as emotional or stupid. They can be very calculating. I think woman should get paid the same, they should be able to play any sport if they're better and they should sometimes pay the check as well.

So a drunk woman confronts you at a restaurant, she blows smoke in your face, tells you you never met a bitch like her, calls you a N*, spits in your face, smacks you and punches you and you would do nothing? That's just you. I'm not sure if you should get a medal or get a bullet in the ass. Sadly, you have given woman a license to attack men. Bravo.

My wife doesn't drink. She's never had to slap me either. If she did, I would know she must have had a mental event and lost her mind. I would most likely grab her until medics arrived. I don't have to punch my wife as I can subdue her. Some crazy bitch in a restaurant??? I have no clue what she is capable of. I would have to stand my ground. I might have to shoot her.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

So Mac your position now is to attack the victim because she made some mistakes in her past? Where's her 2nd chance?

a prostitute gets brutally raped & murdered. Does she deserve it because she has broken the law in the past?

Mac my point is this. These were college kids who probably drank too much. There was never any time where the guy was in fear of his life. He acted in a way any poor, uneducated, thug would act. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I liked when Mixon said that it felt like a dude hit him.

Mac4Lyfe

So Mac your position now is to attack the victim because she made some mistakes in her past? Where's her 2nd chance?a prostitute gets brutally raped & murdered. Does she deserve it because she has broken the law in the past?
    Mac my point is this. These were college kids who probably drank too much. There was never any time where the guy was in fear of his life. He acted in a way any poor, uneducated, thug would act. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    Why are calling this girl the victim? This girl has been arrested numerous times, had a warrant for her arrest at the time of the incident and started the entire shit. Mixon got suspended, had to do community service for a year, attend anger management for a year, couldn't play football for a year, had to pay his own way at school for a year and this witch got totally off. Why was she not punished? She made mistakes in the past AND made mistakes that day. You will not even be man enough to admit she threw the first punch?

Mixon was not drunk nor was he high. He did not have any outstanding warrants or arrests. You call him a poor, uneducated thug why? Because he's a football player? Because he's black? Because he's a man? Let's change the faces in this. Let's say Mixon was the druggie with multiple arrests and she knocked him out. Would you be defending him? I already know the answer. Your problem is that Mixon is either male or black or both.

Why you would try and compare this situation with a prostitute being raped and murdered is beyond me. Not even close to what happened here. Do you really think Mixon raped her? Killed her? Stop it.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I liked when Mixon said that it felt like a dude hit him.
    One of her arrests pics look like it said she weighed 200 lbs. Yeah, she's a real tiny victim. Not.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

A 220lb MAN punched a 115lb WOMAN and broke half her face. There was never a time he felt his life was being threatened. There's no excuse for it. Never.

Sadly my analogies went right over your head. Not surprising.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

I think on the internet you have to pick your battles with posters

Mac4lyfe has made it clear he just isn't worth having a discussion with. There are enough fallacies, hypotheticals, misdirections, and plain old lies from him in this thread to fill up players talk. Guy says she looks like she is the same height and weight as him, then posts an arrest photo showing her to be 130 lbs and 5'7". Makes up some unsubstantiated hearsay situation of this girl deciding to target and harass some football players unprovoked outside and somehow mind controls one of them to follow her into a restaurant. Come on, his answer to why you try to kill a girl who just slapped you is that she might have had razor blades in her hands. LOL. Guy is a woman hating troll. IDK what his motivations are and don't care

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    One of her arrests pics look like it said she weighed 200 lbs. Yeah, she's a real tiny victim. Not.
    Yeah but c'mon. You seen the video.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

https://www.facebook.com/mediatakeou...c_ref=NEWSFEED

would love to see if mixon had the balls to hit this one

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3678

Mixon shouldn't have walked over to her table,all of this could have been avoided.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 01-06-17 at 06:00 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

A 220lb MAN punched a 115lb WOMAN and broke half her face. There was never a time he felt his life was being threatened. There's no excuse for it. Never.
    Sadly my analogies went right over your head. Not surprising.
    Trayvon Martin weighed 150 lbs. George Zimmerman is hovering around 300 lbs. He followed the teenager even after he was instructed not to, shot and killed him and got away with it. I guaranDAMNtee you thought he was justified... BUT you think this drugged out bitch with multiple warrants was totally innocent and didn't deserve an ass kicking. Your own bullshit excuses are over your own head. Bottom line is that he's black and she's white and you have a fukkin problem. If she broke Mixon's jaw after Mixon threw the first punch, you would say she was totally justified. Stop being a fukin hypocrite.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/mediatakeou...c_ref=NEWSFEED
    would love to see if mixon had the balls to hit this one
    Some of these idiots think woman are the weaker sex...

Is a man supposed to just sit there and let a bitch hit and hit and hit him?

USCPHilly going to just let these bitches wail on him...

Hmmm, this video looks very familiar to the gold digger. You spit on anyone and you are going to get your ass kicked.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

Yep, USCPhilly would just walk away from these gentle souls

YoungGambler
    repetition is the father of learning
    YoungGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Lmao I think you are going a little overboard, but I do agree. If you are willing throw hands, you better be willing to get hit back cause for me, my hands don't discriminate.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave YoungGambler 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

Mac4Lyfe

This fair lady is very upstanding in the community.

Mac4Lyfe

Crazy bitch slashes 2 people on the train. Yeah, you should never protect yourself against a deranged fukked in the head woman.

This bitch would have got a bullet in her ass.

chico2663

only in cleveland
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave chico2663 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

chico2663

Bring the ammalance
    Last edited by chico2663; 01-06-17 at 09:27 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

only in cleveland
    That bus driver should be doing voice overs in Hollywood. He has an awesome voice and an incredible upper cut. He warned her several times. "You going to hell now"... Wham!

Let's have USCPhilly report on this one. Philly did the bus driver act like a poor uneducated thug in this video???

chico2663

jibby is this grandfather. Nice interview.

chico2663

Mac4Lyfe

Bring the ammalance

Kicked his ass. Dude was talking shit at the guy wearing Stacy Adams for his mom's funeral and got dealt with. Come to find out he was on parole for murder. Which is why you can't take any idiot for granted. You have no idea what a person is capable of, least of all a high as hell woman with multiple arrests warrants. Good for the man but he stuck around too long IMO. Things can only go down hill the longer you hang around. Kick that ass then get the hell on before idiot comes back shooting.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

think there's a common denominator in many of these videos you googled

I've made my point - none of the videos posted are anything close to what happened that evening but you're entitled to your opinion

Mac4Lyfe

Vietnam vet don't take no shit. Said he'd give him 7 chances and would still beat his ass, then take him again 20 years later and kick his ass again. haha

Mac4Lyfe

think there's a common denominator in many of these videos you google
    I've made my point - none of the videos posted are anything close to what happened that evening but you're entitled to your opinion
    Did you see the bus driver video? Was the bus driver justified? Simple yes or no?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

think there's a common denominator in many of these videos you googled

Give it up, bro. Mac is clearly a fukkin idiot who's been shunned by women his entire life. Guy lives in a fairytale world where he played bigtime college football and all women are stashing razor blades in their fists.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

chico2663

he lost is job so evidently not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Did you see the bus driver video? Was the bus driver justified? Simple yes or no?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

watch a few dogfart videos and tell me about racial injustice.....

white guys with their swc's, and black guys with their bbc's......

oh yeah, as for mixon and furrburger.....

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Give it up, bro. Mac is clearly a fukkin idiot who's been shunned by women his entire life. Guy lives in a fairytale world where he played bigtime college football and all women are stashing razor blades in their fists.
    Opie - anytime you're in Houston, I will invite you into my world. I will guarantee you will like the life I live.
    I grew up in Cleveland where it was very popular for woman to carry razors. Good luck stopping a crazed woman with a blade.

Tell Hugh Jackman that women won't hurt you. They are all fair maidens...

http://nypost.com/2013/04/14/hugh-ja...t-him-sources/

Mac4Lyfe

he lost is job so evidently not.
    Damn, I hope he sued the shit out of the city.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Would love to see this guy get knocked into week 17 by Watt or Clowney

1to1000
    1to1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1367

Some bitches just need some tough love, LOL

Kermit