stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I respect Jay Cutler very much

Sure, football's tailing out for him but look at the big picture

1) He got the money

2) He got Kristen and you can tell she is not only hot as fok but deeply cool

He is a winner.

Respect it.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Wayyyy tooooo many threads.

stevek173

Says who to this month's #2 poster?

Ducker you're cool but you ain't hittin right now.

Girls are easy man and loneliness just hurts.

Work out, get cooler then post at me again.

Work out. Get good at something, anything. I prefer music, comedy and athletics.

Check yourself.

I won't be asking.

We are the cool guys. With EVERYTHING.

Check. Then chill.

K.

It's all good.

I guess.

I require the following from you in order for you to post at me again:

A selfie, you have to look good it affords you things like girls, make sure your style is on point

Show that you have money

A guy like you requires a career as well

It has to be somewhat funny as well

Bck to the point of this conversation

Respect Jay

He gets it

I respect a girl who said "he gets it" very much"

But I got away from that.

She was an actually wannabe me.

And so she's cool.

Butt Ducker, you ain't cool right now.

I do see potential though.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-02-17 at 05:09 AM.

stevek173

He said to himself "whoah, that's actually a big guy" both physically and monetarily that I probably shouldn't f*ck with."

That could be the first actuslly cool thought he has ever had.

Then he shut. the f*ck. up.

Good game Ducker.

I'm completely not interested in your kind.
    Did you feel like I just blinked?

Pretty sure I didn't.
    Good call.

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

Your right Brother post all u want....classic stuff

stevek173

That's alright though.

Peace.

Word to the coolios -

He's cool.

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

He's a loser. Respect that.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Jay allows his wife to keep her clothes on

stevek173

I tried to say it.

I never said I was nice at all.

Physical force? I'm good looking for multiple reasons.

It's all good.

I just didn't.

We will actually sue.

We will bring legal force.

We won't ask.

You could have asked what I actually liked.

That might have helped you

I'll call it good for now.

I guess.
    Last edited by stevek173; 01-02-17 at 09:34 AM.

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

early start today stevey?

frankzig
    frankzig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3622

lol

stevek173

Donker actually tried to tell me to calm down at 2:32 of that song.

He's a much better poker player than me and I respect thst.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

The 1985 Chicago Bears are still considered to be one of the best all around football teams of all time. However, former Bears defensive tackle Dan Hampton believes that the once heralded franchise could have been even better during their run of success in the 1980s.

As a result, the former NFL defensive lineman recently stated that Chicago could have won as many as four Super Bowls if someone else was under center.

“If my team had Jay Cutler at quarterback we would have won four Super Bowls,” Hampton said during a recent event at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, via NBC Sports’ Pro Football Talk.

It is also worth noting that Hampton never really saw eye-to-eye with former Bears quarterback Jim McMahon. McMahon was of course the team’s starting quarterback when Chicago captured the franchise’s only Super Bowl title at the conclusion of the 1985-86 campaign.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Wasted his talent by being lazy,is all I have to say about Cutler,Steve.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    The 1985 Chicago Bears are still considered to be one of the best all around football teams of all time. However, former Bears defensive tackle Dan Hampton believes that the once heralded franchise could have been even better during their run of success in the 1980s.

As a result, the former NFL defensive lineman recently stated that Chicago could have won as many as four Super Bowls if someone else was under center.

“If my team had Jay Cutler at quarterback we would have won four Super Bowls,” Hampton said during a recent event at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, via NBC Sports’ Pro Football Talk.

It is also worth noting that Hampton never really saw eye-to-eye with former Bears quarterback Jim McMahon. McMahon was of course the team’s starting quarterback when Chicago captured the franchise’s only Super Bowl title at the conclusion of the 1985-86 campaign.
    Bodyslamming McMahon there. Kind of a low blow to a guy that might not remember what year it is.

And he may be a little right, but probably exaggerated. It's true that the mid-80's Bears was all about the defense. Wasn;t even Payton's heyday either.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post

Wow, great news, one mans opinion. Who the hell is Dan Hampton? Exactly

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    common man

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Dan Hampton really blabbering on about Jin McMahon.
    Too many concussions.
    Cutler couldn't clean McMahon's cleats.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 07-09-17 at 12:44 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    He was one of the best players on that team. A Hall of Famer. He's certainly qualified to speak, but he's always had an axe to grind on McMahon.

Capitols44
    Capitols44's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont respect him I only respect players that can win against the point spread and make me money

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3365

Jay Cutler=The Jeff George of his generation.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Retired quarterback Jay Cutler has indicated he’s more likely to keep his new FOX Sports broadcasting job rather than join the Miami Dolphins, sources told ESPN’s Jeff Darlington on Saturday.

Cutler has a connection with Dolphins head coach Adam Gase as he was the offensive coordinator for the Chicago Bears in 2015 before he took over as the Dolphins head coach. Darlington reported Thursday that Miami was the only team Cutler would currently leave his broadcasting job for and that he was seeking a starting job and the money that comes with it.

Sources told ESPN’s Adam Schefter that Cutler is having a difficult time with the idea of leaving his family for another NFL season and Darlington notes that the back-and-forth nature of the decision to get back into the game has Cutler leaning toward the broadcasting booth.

Cutler has been in direct contact with Gase, who said after Saturday’s practice that talks have been preliminary in nature.

“When I get there, I will be able to tell you, but I don’t think it’s close to anything,” Gase said via ESPN. “Like I said, I’ve had one conversation with [Cutler]. That’s where we’re at.

“I’m dealing with this [team] right now. When I know more, hopefully within the next few days, I will have a better idea of what’s going on.”

Gase went on to note that he knows Cutler is interested and that the team is likely going to be in the market for a quarterback no matter what happens.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald says Dolphins brass hopes to resolve the Jay Cutler question soon, and that resolution could come as early as today.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

It's one thing if Cutler has bad results due to performance or just being on a bad team in general or making bad reads ....etc.... I think you rubbed most people the wrong way because he looked disinterested most of the time

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He should play again he was with a bad team

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

1 yr 10 mil lmfao

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

This is certainly one of the dumbest threads I have ever seen. Poster after poster could not wait to show everyone just how stupid they are. No wonder so many people laugh at you idiots.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Tannehill has all the tools Cutler has except being a little "me, me, me" bitch.

Ryans attitude is probably more desirable because he isn't as self centered. And THill got smacked in the face more than Cutler and he bitched less.....

I get it though. As a die hard dolphin fan, I'm expecting more from cutler than I do tHill.....curlers supposed to be much better.

stevek173

Wow great bump KFC.

Go Jay!

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

steve hows life

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Good signing by Miami

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Dan Hampton was the guy that said "Why can't McMahon be more like Mark Bortz?"

Hampton thought McMahon sought out the camera too much.

ChuckyTheGoat

Hampton was one awesome player. It's interesting to see how history remembers the 1985 Bears:

1) Remember that the year b4, San Fran blew out Bears in NFC Title game, 23-0.
    ...In just one year, did Bears improve THAT much?

2) In 1986, remember that one play really stymied Bears' chances of repeating. GBay DL Martin slammed McMahon on shoulder. Huge cheap-shot. Bears would have been on collision course w/ upstart NYGiants to at least get back to another Super Bowl.

3) In 1987, McMahon was healthy again. Payton on last-legs. This year, the SuperBowl was there for the taking. Niners got upset by Vikings, and this was in midst of the NFC SuperBowl-streak. Darrell Green returned punt for TD to beat Bears, and Redskins went on to win SBowl.

4) In 1988, Bears won FogBowl vs PHI and earned home field for NFC Title Game. But Montana/Niners beat em.

The Martin play deserves an asterisk (*). Uncalled for, greatly diminshed Bears' chances of repeating.

But in the following two years, the Bears lost playoff home games. They got beat. The 1985 team was so good. They lost a few players to Free Agency (WMarshall, Duerson), but every team loses players.

There's an aura that they should have been better. Great team, but u can't argue for them being an all-time team over an extended period of time.

ChuckyTheGoat

I'll throw out one more historical tidbit. In 1985, Bears did catch a break when Patriots beat Miami in AFC Title Game. Miami did a # on Bears in Regular Season. Dolphins had right matchup to beat Bears. Quick-release of QB Marino, and good receiving corps to lineup vs LBs in coverage. Dolphins surely would have been a headache if that game had materialized.

12 Last