The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It will take a Herculean effort to even get Donald Trump to go on a vacation.

I remember reading something several years ago where he said going on vacation was like torture for him. He would much rather be working.

Obama obviously wasn't cut from the same cloth.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

my gosh .....this guy fuked this country , and most racist man ever sent lincoln
    Last edited by sweethook; 12-29-16 at 07:41 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I remember reading something several years ago where he said going on vacation was like torture for him. He would much rather be working.

Trump awaits you in front of his zipper.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Few things that stood out if you actually read the article...

Bush vacationed more than Obama.

Obama's Avg. Vacay was $3.5 mil, Trump just spent $7 mil in taxpayer dollars for Thanksgiving, and did so at his own resort.

Presidents rarely actually get to unplug, they are working even during vacations. Obama was said have had his vacations cursed because he always got interrupted. But Bush did not interrupt his when Katrina happened, he finished out his final 3 days before he showed up in NOLA.

People just read headlines. SMH Just read sweethook's response above.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Bin Laden dead?
    Auto Industry Saved?
    Economy Up ?
    Gas Cheap?
    Interest Rates Low?
    Jobs Up?

I am not an Obama fan but I seem to remember a fuquen shit show when W Bush was in office. Did everyone forget? He started a Needless war over a lie and now the whole Middle East is in shambles. W IS a thousand times worse then Barry. Anyone who does not huff paint and smoke Angel dust should know that.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Don't hate the player hate the game.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    From OP article

Published reports say the Trumps’ Thanksgiving trip to Florida wound up costing $7 million. Congress recently appropriated $7 million to reimburse state and local law enforcement agencies for overtime costs associated with protecting Trump before his inauguration. Palm Beach County says the county spent $250,000 for security support for Trump during his four-day visit over Thanksgiving.
    Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...#storylink=cpy
    Trump costs in the first year will exceed Obama's in 8 years. But Obama is black, sooooo.....

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

I don't trust working people that don't take vacations.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

$35 million flushed protecting the not yet naked replacement emperor...

http://www.amny.com/news/politics/tr...now-1.12685401

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I don't trust working people that don't take vacations.
    but you trust the fukking MSNBC polls that claimed that Hillary is going to win by a landslide

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

With Trump's presence in New York is also doing wonders for local business...

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/ny...-shopping.html

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    Might want to tuck that bad boy away for a topic that even somewhat makes sense for you to post it.
    It makes plenty of sense, if you're gonna whine about a President taking vacations at least acknowledge that the new President is going to incur enormous expense to the city of New York because of where he lives.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I think it is hilarious how Trump is already being called the worst president ever, and it's not even day 1.

BaronVonSlick
    BaronVonSlick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1016

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Bin Laden dead?
    Auto Industry Saved?
    Economy Up ?
    Gas Cheap?
    Interest Rates Low?
    Jobs Up?

I am not an Obama fan but I seem to remember a fuquen shit show when W Bush was in office. Did everyone forget? He started a Needless war over a lie and now the whole Middle East is in shambles. W IS a thousand times worse then Barry. Anyone who does not huff paint and smoke Angel dust should know that.
    You're right. The Middle East is now in shambles because of W. Historically it has always been one of the more stable places in the world. No corruption or violence there ever. What a shame.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: eidolon

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    It makes plenty of sense, if you're gonna whine about a President taking vacations at least acknowledge that the new President is going to incur enormous expense to the city of New York because of where he lives.
    Wtf is going through your head? Bitch about that in another thread. It not that hard, this thread is about excessive VACATIONS. Jesus fukk I can't take you people sober.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

gotta be an idiot to associate vacations to protection/safety costs

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I think it is hilarious how Trump is already being called the worst president ever, and it's not even day 1.
    Who said that?

He's already claiming credit ('Thanks Donald!') for the economy and the stock market, and it's not even Day 1.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    gotta be an idiot to associate vacations to protection/safety costs

The cost of presidential vacations is primarily protection/safety costs. It's not like you or I taking a vacation.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Bin Laden dead?
    Auto Industry Saved?
    Economy Up ?
    Gas Cheap?
    Interest Rates Low?
    Jobs Up?

What country do you live in? When I look up at Obama's record I see businesses like ford and General Motor's opening plants in Mexico and jobs left Ohio like crazy to go overseas. I see Black unemployment at an all time high, homeless at an all time high and welfare at an all time high. Foreclosures still out there by the millions. Because of Obama and Holder race relations in this country are at there worst. Oh, almost forgot that he increased the national debt more than any other president in our history. So, the only people huffing paint and smoking angel dust are people like you who think this piece of trash actually did a good job. One third of our population is receiving some form of government assistance (109 million plus out of 300 mil plus). Anyone who thinks thats a good job is delusional.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

Bush took more vacation then any president. f\*g was a head cheerleader

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

The cost of presidential vacations is primarily protection/safety costs. It's not like you or I taking a vacation.
    Except for he specifically said NY. Good try though. Is Trump going to vacation in central park?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is a jerkoff

Glad he is gone

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    What country do you live in? When I look up at Obama's record I see businesses like ford and General Motor's opening plants in Mexico and jobs left Ohio like crazy to go overseas. I see Black unemployment at an all time high, homeless at an all time high and welfare at an all time high. Foreclosures still out there by the millions. Because of Obama and Holder race relations in this country are at there worst. Oh, almost forgot that he increased the national debt more than any other president in our history. So, the only people huffing paint and smoking angel dust are people like you who think this piece of trash actually did a good job. One third of our population is receiving some form of government assistance (109 million plus out of 300 mil plus). Anyone who thinks thats a good job is delusional.
    Can we agree the economy is better than 8 years ago?

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

How many dead soldiers from fake WMD war that W. manufactured. Again. He is 10000 times worse then Obama. That was my point.
    I love your Fox News slanted view. It is hard cleaning up Bush's mess. How do you decrease debt while. spending trillions in Bush's Iraq? He could have left and you would have gave him shite for that. I looked up numbers on Unemplotment and homeless. Both were higher under W per Wikipedia.
    I Didnt say Barry did a great job but because he was handed W,s shit storm and made progress and anyone who feels different has GOP Fox news hanity blinders on.

You call the guy trash? Even if you hate all the decisions he has made. IT IS NO REASON TO CALL HIM TRASH. I get it. You let Fox news dictate your opinion for you. The truth is. He is a kind , classy , respectful President who did what he thought was right. You would rather have President Pussy Grabber? Embarrassing.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

I'm no Obama fan, but 85 million over 8 years is actually pretty light. Any outrage over that is misfounded. Plenty to look down on him for but this isn't one of them.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I'm no Obama fan, but 85 million over 8 years is actually pretty light. Any outrage over that is misfounded. Plenty to look down on him for but this isn't one of them.
    Exactly. Some of the stuff that is listed under vacation, is far from an actual vacation.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

How many dead soldiers from fake WMD war that W. manufactured. Again. He is 10000 times worse then Obama. That was my point.
    I love your Fox News slanted view. It is hard cleaning up Bush's mess. How do you decrease debt while. spending trillions in Bush's Iraq? He could have left and you would have gave him shite for that. I looked up numbers on Unemplotment and homeless. Both were higher under W per Wikipedia.
    I Didnt say Barry did a great job but because he was handed W,s shit storm and made progress and anyone who feels different has GOP Fox news hanity blinders on.

You call the guy trash? Even if you hate all the decisions he has made. IT IS NO REASON TO CALL HIM TRASH. I get it. You let Fox news dictate your opinion for you. The truth is. He is a kind , classy , respectful President who did what he thought was right. You would rather have President Pussy Grabber? Embarrassing.
    I form my own opinions and don't even watch fox news. Anyone could see that Obama is total garbage. If it makes you feel better Bush sucked also. The last line in your post "You would rather have President Pussy Grabber? Embarrassing." is so comical. You voted for Hillary, I'm sure, so you were going to put the biggest pussy grabber and sex offender back in White House named Bill Clinton. Typical Liberal. Can't even admit Obama was shit.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Drain the swamp

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by dabook View Post
    bin laden dead?
    Auto industry saved?
    Economy up ?
    Gas cheap?
    Interest rates low?
    Jobs up?

I am not an obama fan but i seem to remember a fuquen shit show when w bush was in office. Did everyone forget? He started a needless war over a lie and now the whole middle east is in shambles. W is a thousand times worse then barry. Anyone who does not huff paint and smoke angel dust should know that.

this!

ZBOIZ
    ZBOIZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Irish are you crazy ? The economy is WAAY better today under Obama. Apparently you forgot we were hitting a recession with the last republican president!

*** Dont make yourself out to be a fool just because you're hating on Obama! Give the man some credit! This country was up sh!t creek when he took over! Its WAAAY better now. My job was laying leople off and we had a freeze on raises when the repubs was in office the last time. Since Obama took office my salary has increased 40k!

*** Guess what ??? Did you hear how minimum wage is raising accross teh country as of today ??? Seattle minimum wage now is 15 bucks in hour!

Keep hating on Obama, you sound crazy !

rkelly110

Pessimist.

Optimist.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol this is so stupid you'd think rkelly posted it

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Quote Originally Posted by ZBOIZ View Post
    Irish are you crazy ? The economy is WAAY better today under Obama. Apparently you forgot we were hitting a recession with the last republican president!

*** Dont make yourself out to be a fool just because you're hating on Obama! Give the man some credit! This country was up sh!t creek when he took over! Its WAAAY better now. My job was laying leople off and we had a freeze on raises when the repubs was in office the last time. Since Obama took office my salary has increased 40k!

*** Guess what ??? Did you hear how minimum wage is raising accross teh country as of today ??? Seattle minimum wage now is 15 bucks in hour!

Keep hating on Obama, you sound crazy !
    nonsense

people are hating on Obama for good reason. The last recession wasn't caused by a republican as you like to pretend. It was caused by subprime mortgages sold all over the world while politicians, on both sides, looked the other way. It was a world wide economic crisis. Bush was one of the few politicians who warned congress many times but in the end, he didn't do enough obviously. Freddie and Fannie hello?

Everyone knew most of those jobs lost would come back as they always seem to. The USA is a huge economy. Same with the stock market. Look at it over the 100 years, it always goes up. Obama didn't have some special magical power to single handedly increase the dow. Well, other than pumping in 85 billion per month of taxpayers dollars to artificially pump up the market if course.

More people living in poverty, more on food stamps, more not working than in the 70's, obamacare, 21 trillion debt etc.

What will be his legacy?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    nonsense

people are hating on Obama for good reason. The last recession wasn't caused by a republican as you like to pretend. It was caused by subprime mortgages sold all over the world while politicians, on both sides, looked the other way. It was a world wide economic crisis. Bush was one of the few politicians who warned congress many times but in the end, he didn't do enough obviously. Freddie and Fannie hello?

Everyone knew most of those jobs lost would come back as they always seem to. The USA is a huge economy. Same with the stock market. Look at it over the 100 years, it always goes up. Obama didn't have some special magical power to single handedly increase the dow. Well, other than pumping in 85 billion per month of taxpayers dollars to artificially pump up the market if course.

More people living in poverty, more on food stamps, more not working than in the 70's, obamacare, 21 trillion debt etc.

What will be his legacy?
    Probably the last President before Trump starts WWIII.

First 12345 ... Last