chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

what is wrong with politics

This is the republican trey radel. His father and uncle owns funeral homes in the west side of cinti. I had to deal with these guys a few times. If you remember the republican congressman from florida that pushed for the bill that welfare recipients get drug tested. This jackass got busted with cocaine. Now he is writing a book on his ordeals. Only in the usa can someone make money on his stupidity.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...book/95760232/

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Micky money

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

Stupid people are stupid people....most just happen to be in politics.

I remember years ago the leader of MADD in Florida got a DWI....must be something in all that water in and around Florida..

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Politics attracts polarizing personalities, one tpye is at the end of the spectrum that works endlessly for other people. The other type of person is the one that sees oppourtunity for corruption, power and control at the expense of other people.

From what I remember and what I read briefly from your link, Radel is likely the latter.

The problem with these types of books is that there is never any way to believe what you read. I mean, the guy was a congressman so he knows some stuff and what he writes may be true but on the other hand, he could literally fill his book with verbal diarhea knowing some sheep will hang on his everybword assuming its true, and he'll make a nice paycheck to support his coke habit in the process.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

they have been crooks since the beginning of time

Terrible people

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Money

the media

people not being flexible and being able to admit they're wrong

just because someone has a different philosophy of doing something than you, doesn't make him an idiot or tard.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

How did he know the cop was dealing?

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

What normal person would really want to get into politics? I guess normal is relative, but you have to have some issues to want that spotlight.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

Most people are pos hypocrites which is necessary in politics. When someone is honest and straight forward, extremely stupid people vilify them. They'd rather believe the obvious fake charade. That's what's wrong.