b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29821

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I think it got this rating because there is some tranny sex scenes. Beware.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Maybe because we know what kind of movie it is going to be, Greaser. A Love Letter to Obama ( while trying to humanize him). It would be the opposite if it was about a Conservative. Yes, I imagine craftily done in both cases, but their ultimate objective would be clear. Greaser whining about people needing to watch this, while stroking himself about his objectivity and clear head. Self delusion at its finest Unreal.
    Get Bent.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Maybe because we know what kind of movie it is going to be, Greaser. A Love Letter to Obama ( while trying to humanize him). It would be the opposite if it was about a Conservative. Yes, I imagine craftily done in both cases, but their ultimate objective would be clear. Greaser whining about people needing to watch this, while stroking himself about his objectivity and clear head. Self delusion at its finest Unreal.
    Get Bent.

Yeah you got it all figured out. You probably know literally nothing about Obama but would rather sit comfortably in the blind opinion of hate you have formed about him and would rather not learn anything new at all. I get it. That is what you call willful ignorance and is one of the greatest problems our society faces today. Congrats on being part of the problem.

You get bent.

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Watch it. Many of you will feel like major assholes.
    Propaganda.

Sheep.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    Propaganda.

Sheep.

Did you vote for Donald, Ronald? I hear he loves the gays

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I am not a libtard or a Trumptard, or any kind of tard.

I am conscientious. I carefully consider all the issues and I land on spots that don't line up with either side.

I guess you're a Trumptard, The Giant?
    Certainly you have considered how their is a record in food stamp recipients. I'm sure you carefully considered that. Such a booming economy

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11989

Greaser with nothing to do now that he hasn't made the playoffs so he's binging Netflix

Greaser don't you have a consolation game to prepare for

Greaser

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Certainly you have considered how their is a record in food stamp recipients. I'm sure you carefully considered that. Such a booming economy
    Yes I have. You haven't and you are wrong. http://www.cbpp.org/research/food-as...-recent-months

Don't fukk with greaser.

And stealthy, you STFU. I hope your lucky ass gets routed by phillyguy this weekend and you get cuckolded like you fantasize about.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

So practically doubling the amount of food stamp recipients in his term is apparently a good thing. Good to know grease

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    So practically doubling the amount of food stamp recipients in his term is apparently a good thing. Good to know grease

So.... you do realize he was elected in 2008, right?

Either way, I didn't intend to get into a debate on whether Obama was effective or not. Just thought you guys should check the flick out. If you're too closed-minded... ok.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 12-17-16 at 04:57 PM.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Yes really. All that article did was say that those things did happen in the last 8 years -- not that Obama was responsible.

Snopes has become a disturbing go-to for a lot of people. It has its flaws too.

grease lightnin
    &

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Yes really. All that article did was say that those things did happen in the last 8 years -- not that Obama was responsible.

Snopes has become a disturbing go-to for a lot of people. It has its flaws too.
    You said I was relying on fake news. It's not fake. Is everything that is good to his credit? No. Is everything that is wrong his fault? No!

The hatred for Obama is real. Kind of uncanny. Started this thread to say "hey, watch this docudrama, it may open your eyes (and make you feel like as ass especially if your hatred for Obama is based on racial issues)" and everybody just wants to fight about how shitty Obama is.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

You said I was relying on fake news. It's not fake. Is everything that is good to his credit? No. Is everything that is wrong his fault? No!
    The meme you parroted and your response to cudi was giving him credit for all of those things.

The hatred for Obama is real. Kind of uncanny. Started this thread to say "hey, watch this docudrama, it may open your eyes (and make you feel like as ass especially if your hatred for Obama is based on racial issues)" and everybody just wants to fight about how shitty Obama is.

And those people aren't going to watch the movie anyway. I don't even think a lot of Americans really hated Obama all that much. I seriously don't. I'm sure the movie probably made it look that way, but most people aren't going to hate a charismatic POTUS that didn't do much to affect their lives either way. You have those anti-Obama from the jump Yosemite Sam crazies that love to mouth off on the internet because nobody wants to talk to them in real life, and it makes people think that most of America is that way, but it's not.

The majority of us aren't even talking about politics and/or giving a shit.

grease lightnin
    &

Anyone who doesn't watch this due to their preconceived notions is a COWARD!

Where the fukk is Kraken? Check in pal

ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Did you vote for Donald, Ronald? I hear he loves the gays
    Indeed.

grease lightnin
    &

Wow Ronald.

Kraken. WTF. I been all up in your thread. This thread is up your alley. Why you icing me bro?

grease lightnin
    &

Anybody see this yet?

I know you are afraid your mind could be changed. Ignorance always does this. Don't be afraid. Knowledge is power. Don't keep yourself in the dark.

First 12